Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (85562 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:
And what does this proof? As old as buhari some girls crushes on him

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

bad Belle spotted

Jealousy alert!!! tongue
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
hehehehe
I'm so excited, few days to New year. 211 days more
Happy New year in Adv NLs
Which kind country b dis shocked ..baba take tins easy na grin
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Someone can not look at a celebrity in peace again abi?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Lekison(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2017
burning with lust
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Nostradamu:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Stubbornman, you A-R-E madddddddd! LMAO!
Lolzzzz brotherly na soooooo cheesy grin
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by eaglestar: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Beverages: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
She thinks the face looks familiar. So she forgot where she always see the face.

And nothing much in her mind. Take note.!
Did she inform you that?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2017
crushing is not a crime..
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by lanre4411(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2017
datola:
Nothing special. She saw a movie star and was like wow this is RMD, now a gran papa.

Why are people embarrassing the young and innocent lady.

The photographer should be flogged.

you are right even myself as a guy the first time I saw him at Airpeace I though the same
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2017
ideology:
if you follow Nigerian bloggers, OYO

She is just admiring him, maybe a #fan or just seeing him for the first time.

My analysis also shows she didn't bite her finger
are you minding those pervs?
she was just wondering where she knows d face from
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

You know people just have to have something interesting to talk about. It seems obvious to me that the girl is simply staring at the man because well, that's RMD and she must have been surprised to see him there. Same look I gave Genevieve when I saw here on a plane though I don't like her at all
Whyy lah?
Your last sentence
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Xbee007:
Are you the lady in the picture?
Really? that is rihanna
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2017
stubbornman:
She'll be like: fvck the age I could suck his balls from behind grin cheesy grin
Bad mindset Hahaaaa
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Godfidence:
But it becomes lustful if it were to be a guy looking at a female celeb? WOMEN SHA!!!
What is this one saying?
gerarrahere

1 Like

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Girls and their yeye behaviors they can never leave themselves what God has joined together no man can put asunder
Here we go again. Misinterpretations
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2017
She was just star struck
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
hehehehe
I'm so excited, few days to New year. 211 days more
Happy New year in Adv NLs

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
did any1 notice the resemblance btw
RMD and
Gov Rotimi Akeredolu Of Ondo state?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

Your English na die
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
An unidentified lady left Twitter users laughing hard after she was pictured staring at Nigerian actor and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Richard Mofe-Damijo ( RMD) in a hilarious manner.

Nigerians are already making memes with it and its epic!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lmao-see-way-girl-staring-veteran-actor-rmd-photos.html

Bloggers can sell nonsense...it's most likely the young girl was struck..like could this be RMD or like don't I know him.....it's that moment when you act like this can't be true ....
I think the least of probabilities is that she was lusting as the bloggers will like to suggest with this pictures.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by datjohn(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Anyone that sees something 'lustful' about this is a pervert

Yes we knw, but it always 'lustful' wen its a guy staring at a female, right?

SMH. embarassed
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Here we go again. Misinterpretations
Could you please pray to God for wisdom and understanding
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Could you please pray to God for wisdom and understanding
SMH so you think I didn't see it before quoting you
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
An unidentified lady left Twitter users laughing hard after she was pictured staring at Nigerian actor and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Richard Mofe-Damijo ( RMD) in a hilarious manner.

Nigerians are already making memes with it and its epic!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/lmao-see-way-girl-staring-veteran-actor-rmd-photos.html

She is just seeing him in person for the first time and she is happy. Look at her mouth very well " Ah this is the man I have been seeing on stage" Lets not be quick in judging others.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Whyy lah?
Your last sentence

Just not a big fan of nollywood
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by fof1: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm.. Lustfully

HAPPY SUNDAY. LUSTFULLY? PLS I DON'T THINK SO. LET US ALWAYS BE CIRCUMSPECT. SHE MAY BE RECALLING HIS RECALLING OR THINKING OF HIS ACTING DAYS OR ROLES IN MOVIES,NOW FACE TO FACE WITH D TALENTED MAN. EVER YOUNG OR AGELESS. BLESS GOD, THE LADY MAY NOT BE LUSTFULLY DESIROUS OF RMD. THINK STRAIGHTFORWARD AND FOLLOW D BANDWAGON ANDFILTY MINDED FELLOWS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by strozzy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think the girl is like, " i know this man, but, cant remember where i know him from, but later remember who he is, that's just all i see,
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
ireneidiva:

Your English na die

I'm sorry cos I'm not perfect grin grin
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Beverages:
Did she inform you that?
yes!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigtt76:
My thoughts too. She was like... Is that not 'smallchops' man?
tongue I also think she talking to the man in black across

any how MA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.