Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) (85561 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Godfidence: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

What is this one saying?
gerarrahere
exactly what you read! She's a hoe lusting after a man old enough to be her father! Stop justifying her olosho attitude.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Hannahbi2016(f): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
I didn't see anytin wrong in dis, dat cld be her first time of seeing RMD....
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by bayocute(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oildichotomy:
To be honest the young lady is just star-strucked but the biting finger part feels like she is ready to grind the bones out of the oldie. grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/5437979_dbaq4koxkaavwdiedit_jpeg94ef97c9a46203dd8e2e74d6c3411fc7
Lol, the truth is she's trying to recollect where she has seen that face b4.. I think!
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by bizhop01: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:
And what does this proof? As old as buhari some girls crushes on him

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

But you feel like
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Geneadams(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

What is news about this rubbish? Has he not stare at a young lady at some point? Cos cameras were not looking? How is this even news?

He is feeling fly, cos people made him to belive he is young and fly. The truth is RMD looks older than his age.... I was made to know Emeka Ike and RMD are almost close to the same age bracket but who looks younger?

He should go and sit down joor, if not money that package him he would have looked way older than this. sad

shut the fvck up you feminist bitxh. If the say young man look old woman wah ala.. Now you want everybody to act like its cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
SmartyPants:

Just not a big fan of nollywood
oh i seee.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Theres nothing lustful about it
but if it was a man staring at a lady dat way., it is lust. rite
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:

hmmmm....from u Ginaz?
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Shez lookin at another thin joor
Look at the first pic well.
Then look at the third pic, even wen he is moving she still dey look.
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

SMH so you think I didn't see it before quoting you
Whatever you did in the past none of my concern
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ginaz:

if u get chance I knw a girl like u will sex him
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Anyone that sees something 'lustful' about this is a pervert

ShawttySofresh grin tongue
Re: Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) by Gbamet(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
stubbornman:
She'll be like: fvck the age I could suck his balls from behind grin cheesy grin
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.