Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58869 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by greatjoey: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
They do that because the blood sucking Allah enjoins them to do so. Read your woman well.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by silas24(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Origin:

Sentiments!!!!!. How will this bring people closer to God. How will stabing people randomly be a fight for God ( do you know ANYBODY could be stabbed).

This people are fighting for something just because they may be Muslims does not mean they fight for God. Because not every Christian that kills, robs or maims is doing it for God.

So people who have sense should THINK.

Ted Bundy, Hitler, the Unabomber etc are all Christians who murdered hundreds of people. Do you think they did it for God and did it stop them from praying to God.

These people didn't yell Jesus when they did whatever they did....They never confused religion with personal agenda....Your fanatics mix Islam with barbaric traditions and evil alterior motives to perpetrate evil....Afghanistan produces a large proportion of the worlds illegal opium....You think they extremists do it solely to fund their religious cause..

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by dabrake(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chase Buhari out of London and all terror attacks would seize.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Why has oil price remained low??... forget the shale news we here. Why is Trump exiting from the Paris climate pact??
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Ever8054: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
what's jihad sir?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Miles300: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cyberrex:

really!!! I don't wanna get involve in this but your comment us off the point, didn't the same West enslaved black nations, India and the southern America and don't lemme start with how they treated us, separated family members from each other, called us dogs and baboons, used us with no thank you but lashes to show their appreciation, carted away our artifacts, racism and so many atrocities committed by the west.
The question is how many blacks, Indian, southern americans are killing or wrecking havoc because of what they did?
u are funny with all this u av mentioned was there still not a fight for freedom and oppression from there slave masters ?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
To those calling me names, because i said muslims are not terrorists.

You are on your own to ride on the flank of your perception about the religious mumbo-jumbo thats consciouslly and deliberately been planned by some myopic Islam hater aided by a few money worshippers from Muslims to tarnish the image of Islam.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
sevantex:
When Trump decided to stop all this muslim terrorist countries frm entering the US anyhow, ppl criticised him and all, now we dy see am for UK now na.

May the innocent souls rest in peace,

The terrorists will not know peace till they all die and go to the valhala where their death wuld continue, rubbish!

Aljanah, please, not Valhalla.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by excanny: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Are you saying there are no passages advocating violent assault in the Bible? It's boldly written there

You assumed I am religious. You have been made so myopic reading silly religious books, instead of using common sense.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Leviticus 20:13, 20: 27, 20:9 20:10
Exodus 22: 17, 21:15,
Proverbs 20: 20

Many more can be found in the Bible which is about incitements
yes you are correct, those verses depict gory details and things that would be regarded as crimes against humanity. But there's a difference between Christianity and Judaism, which lies in those same verses you out there.
To Christians all that is history of the jewish people and the law and the prophets, Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, it is judaism reformed and evolved. the same needs to happen in Islam.
That is the sole reason why you hardly see subjects of the Christian faith blow themselves up in the name of christ.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Aljanah, please, not Valhalla.
Lmaaaaaaaooooo!! He's being watching too many Hollywood movies cheesy
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Vecharry(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

but why do they choose to associate with that religion consistently? no smoke without fire man, e get why.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Hectarus(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.
But killing infidels as well as disbelievers/ unbelievers is allowed? The truth is 99% of all trouble in the world has an attachment to Islam and you guys are happy about it... yes many muslims are happy with this!

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by mu2sa2: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
wickyyolo:

This is a potential terrorist. instead of blaming your people you're blaming america.
You deserve a robust reply but only if i'm sure of your capacity for comprehension.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by sugarwiz(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Believe it dear. Cause it's d truth.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by sugarwiz(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pavarottii:
Wen dem dey do other countries, dem no know Abi?
So the innocent should suffer, note dat d nationality and religion of the victims was not mentioned, they could b blacks and Asian or whites but who ever dey are dey are innocent
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lagostokd: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

The more informed you are of Islam the more you hate it or if you are a Muslim the more bokolized you become.

Islam is like prostitution; it never benefits the seller nor buyer and is a general p1ss stain on society

Very correct! Islam is worse than a cancer.

I love Muslims though because they're human beings who needs help to be delivered from the cancerous Islam

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

But why is the killing always done in Allahs name why always muslims?? terrorism has become an islamic thing. All these terrorists have one tging in common.......Islam. Pardon me for tginking that there is something wrong with islam.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lagostokd: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
QuitNotice:
That is to say: there is no way "active" muslims can live in peace and unity with other religions, eg Christians.

We really need to pray for Muslims that the King of Glory will remove the veil that the god of this world (Allah) used to cover their eyes
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Virtplus(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

abegee y is it now it alwys done by d muslim ..hissing
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by juman(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
World leaders are doing bad handling of world peace.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

yes you are correct, those verses depict gory details and things that would be regarded as crimes against humanity. But there's a difference between Christianity and Judaism, which lies in those same verses you out there.
To Christians all that is history of the jewish people and the law and the prophets, Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, it is judaism reformed and evolved. the same needs to happen in Islam.
That is the sole reason why you hardly see subjects of the Christian faith blow themselves up in the name of christ.

You must have forgotten Matthew 5: 17
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Lmaaaaaaaooooo!! He's being watching too many Hollywood movies cheesy

grin I tell you. 'Mad Max: Fury Road' comes to mind.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by juman(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
sugarwiz:

So the innocent should suffer, note dat d nationality and religion of the victims was not mentioned, they could b blacks and Asian or whites but who ever dey are dey are innocent

Yeah.
The victims could have been anybody.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Mpanyi: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=ollah1 post=57179020]

Lol. Truck loads of bullsh"t. The west ovethrew Gaddafi regime because he was gonna make USD and euroes useless. Under his tenure, Libyan, lived better lives than Europeans.

WTC was a ploy to attack Afganistan. Why dkd Tony Blair apologise two years ago that they received a false Intel which they acted on but they already destroyed the their lands. The exact same thing is happening in Syria and Assad would have been overthrown but thanks to Putin's Russia and China.

USA are angry because North Korea keep testing ballistic weapons but they didn't say a word when Isreal tested hers two weeks ago.

What kind of nonsense is this bolded you wrote? A while intelligence unit(s) that claim to be the word best can different between civilians and their targets. Also, they have done this in every country they have struck.

So because I'm calling the bluff of the west now means I'm in support of the terror acts of these guys? Ewo, you need your head checked. If you label these guys are terrorists, don't forget to do same the people that brought terror to their doorsteps in ME. A spade should be called by it's name

Philippines is currently experiencing ISIS problems and this birthed when Duterte stopped dealing with USA but rather swtiched to Russia and China

[/qu

Conspiracy theorist. I'm not surprised. Even when terrorists kill you guys say America is behind it. No need arguing with you.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
dicefrost:

But why is the killing always done in Allahs name why always muslims?? terrorism has become an islamic thing. All these terrorists have one tging in common.......Islam. Pardon me for tginking that there is something wrong with islam.

Alexander Bissonntte is a christian terrorist who killed people in the mosque. A christian pastor was gonna blow up his own church in Nigeria. All these guys have things in common. Christinity .

Permit me to say that there is something extremely wrong with Christianity
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
sugarwiz:

Believe it dear. Cause it's d truth.
Please explain better i want to believe it, if not, carry your so called truth away
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

You know nothing about the crusades. If Islam isn't compatible with 21st century ideas, how come Qatar, Bahrain, UAE et al are living the best lives and people often travel to their countries for different things.

Some people commit a crime then it's Islam at fault.
If it was a christian then it's the particular person.

Alexander Bissonntte committed a terror, why didn't you attack chrisitnaity. A pastor was gonna blow up his church, why didn't you attack Christianity?

M.E countries we're destroyed by the west. You didn't say a word about it but your problem is Islam

we don't need to quarrel, I simply told you why the crusades were fought, go di a fact check on history and confirm. throwing shades of me knowing nothing about the crusades is just childish.
in the countries you mentioned can one openly practice other religions there without any form of restriction? can one be openly gay and not face repercussions? can jews visit those countries and live there indefinitely?

islam unreformed has tenets of violence and needs to evolve, speak the truth always irrespective of your affiliations. and for alexander bissonnete I condemn his actions and one act from him isnt statistically enough condemn Christianity, to me all organised religions are thrash but islam is on its level.
the

The west has its myriad of problems and are responsible for a lot, but islam isnt exonerated from blame as well.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Mpanyi post=57184324][/quote]

You can't counter my argurments with superior comments. I see you are very empty but only act as tho you know something
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
: (
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kdon2:

Dont mind the hipocrite. How many christian herdsmen has he seen? We all know the religion of the herdsmen

Religious intolerance stem from rigidity, I just pity Europe for allowing them

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

we don't need to quarrel, I simply told you why the crusades were fought, go di a fact check on history and confirm. throwing shades of me knowing nothing about the crusades is just childish.
in the countries you mentioned can one openly practice other religions there without any form of restriction? can one be openly gay and not face repercussions? can jews visit those countries and live there indefinitely?

islam unreformed has tenets of violence and needs to evolve, speak the truth always irrespective of your affiliations. and for alexander bissonnete I condemn his actions and one act from him isnt statistically enough condemn Christianity, to me all organised religions are thrash but islam is on its level.
the

The west has its myriad of problems and are responsible for a lot, but islam isnt exonerated from blame as well.

I have read it perhaps you should too. They are Muslim countries so if other religions isn't accepted, that's their law. What did the bible tell you about unbelievers and homosexuals?

You can't just single out Islam to be on top of violence. I'm wondering why these atrcoites didn't happen 20 years ago, did Islam just change ? It's been in existence for over 1000 years. Why are these recent incidences happening in UK in particular when an election is less than 2 years.

Same incident happened in France prior to there eelction? Why these countries . Why not Cuba, Peru, Mexico, Argentina et al? Aren't Muslims living there? Aren't they supposed to be terrorists if Islam is the problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.