Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58875 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

It is their country and that's what they want. Every country can't be the same. Why don't you castigate North Korea for not traveling anywhere or doing anything with anybody but themselves. Oh, they don't practice Islam so they don't need reform. And yes, they should be left out since they aren't Muslims.

If Bahrain , UAE, Qatar doesn't allow churches in their regions does that completly mean that's what Islam preaches. Aren't they churches in these Muslim countries Syria, Lebanon, Iraq , to name a few?
common say the truth for once nah....how.on earth do you compare NK under sanctions with discourse. yeah there are few churches in the places you mentioned but they are regulated heavily.

I have no.qulams with what they want for their countries but it still isn't tolerant, thats just what it is, if you regulated peoples freedom choose for themselves on various aspects it become intolerant. you call them islamic countries and yet say its not what islam preaches? you sure you dont have a cognitive dissonance issue? it's just amazing at how.far you go to defend an intolerant ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Went US was sending and baning Muslim country. Dey thought he was wicked. Now look @ London, terrorism has taken full shape....

A piece of advice for them " send away all Muslims, ban Islam and close down all mosques. That is the only solution."

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

If Islamic terrorists are motivated by paradise then Christian terrorists are too like what Alexandre Bissonntte did.

I asked about Globalism, no response?

Unfortunately for you attaining Paradise in Christianity is completely different from that of islam, no christian by deeds alone can earn paradise. In fact paradise is earned by grace through faith so that no Christian will be able to boast.

Eph2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. (NKJV)

The route,

Jn3:3...Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (NKJV)

You are just mentioning Globalism...which as far as I no is not part of the Christian doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
malware:

I didn't tell you that I'm intellectual but may be you suspect some intellectual words in my comment.

Meanwhile, I still stick to my earlier comment pasted below:

Let me tell you again, if that's what Islam teaches, I wouldn't be here arguing with you on Nairaland, I would have gone far planning a suicide or how to kill with knife or AK47. But that's not what Islam teaches as you people want the whole world to believe.

I have so many Christian neighbors, going by your bullshit theory, I should be planning on how to kill them and your children right... .. Nonsense. Go and get some sense from Mugabe.

olodo... this here, was just last week.... a good example of the mentality of you ilk :-

Muslims protest against Christians, forces closure of Federal University in Dutsin-ma, Katsina .
A brewing tension between minority Christians and a larger body of Muslim students has resulted in the closure of the Federal University in Dutsin-ma in Katsina State by the university’s management, reports Saharareporters.
The tense atmosphere arose when, just after their Friday prayers, Islamic students at the university mobilized and began protesting against Christian employees at the university.
Andrew Moses, a security guard at the University, said, “We saw strange faces stationed at Academic Department housing the university management staff, including the Vice Chancellor. When we inquired about their mission, they simply said, ‘We are here for jihad against Christians in the university.’”
Mr. Moses said he and other guards quickly alerted the university’s head of security who immediately called the police.
A lecturer at the university revealed that there had been longstanding tension at the university, with Muslim students accusing the former Vice Chancellor, James Ayatse, of favoring Christians in filling academic and non-academic vacancies.
The lecturer said Friday's crisis boiled over when Haruna Kaita, recently reinstated as the Vice Chancellor by a court order, set to resume in office. The university’s Governing Council had earlier fired Mr. Kaita over allegations of financial mismanagement.
According to S.R's academic source, “Professor Kaita came to the university with a group of Muslims who threatened to deal with any Christians working here,” referring to the FG-owned university.
He said the Muslim students backing Mr. Kaita also mobilized other Muslims groups from Dutsin-ma town to support their mission of unseating Christians in the university.
One source told our correspondent that Samuel Zumve, the interim chairman of the Academic Staff Union of the Universities (ASUU), hastily mobilized some Christian students who came together “prepared to defend their Christians fellows in the university.”
The chairman of the university Senate, Bichi, later ordered immediate closure of the university until normalcy returns.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
see this one. I can see that you are trying to defend your terrorist religion whom we all know is a f**king religion of death... Useless terrorists
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Olulinks:

So sir, what exactly is their religion? For the benefit of those of us that don't know.
One cannot exactly think of their religion

They are not Muslims even if you consider them to be

What type of Islam are they practicing that teaches them to kill Muslims and non-Muslims?

This means they have a mission. Simply to destroy Islam
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cesc001:
see this one. I can see that you are trying to defend your terrorist religion whom we all know is a f**king religion of death... Useless terrorists
Thank you
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

common say the truth for once nah....how.on earth do you compare NK under sanctions with discourse. yeah there are few churches in the places you mentioned but they are regulated heavily.

I have no.qulams with what they want for their countries but it still isn't tolerant, thats just what it is, if you regulated peoples freedom choose for themselves on various aspects it become intolerant. you call them islamic countries and yet say its not what islam preaches? you sure you dont have a cognitive dissonance issue? it's just amazing at how.far you go to defend an intolerant ideology.

What sactions are NK under? How are sure they are heavily regulated ? You initially said they don't exist cos Muslims aren't tolerant now it's about reluation. They have millions of members who attend thosd churches. You should be the one that needs to be truthful
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
shadeyinka:

Unfortunately for you attaining Paradise in Christianity is completely different from that of islam, no christian by deeds alone can earn paradise. In fact paradise is earned by grace through faith so that no Christian will be able to boast.

Eph2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. (NKJV)

The route,

Jn3:3...Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (NKJV)

You are just mentioning Globalism...which as far as I no is not part of the Christian doctrine.

he is.just concerned about defending islam by pointing out specific texts from the Christian faith. he keeps bringing up alexander bissonette who attacked a.mosque and killed peolple while shouting allahu akbar.....his only defence is its a.christain. yet he never condemns the quran for its horrific texts nor the acts of mohammed. the dude is.a.funny one.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
generaliy:

Simply put, you are very STUPIDDD
ok sir, you are very STUPIDDD
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Cyberrex(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Yes it doesn't but have you condmned the west the way you have against Islam and Muslims? Have you condemned then the way you antagonize the Muslims online and offline?

The same thing that bewilders you also bewilders me but just maybe i look beyond the surface. Why are the attacks happening now and in London specially when election is 2 weeks away?

There were attacks in France in a similar fashion when election was getting closer?

Philippines have issues with ISis now and it birthed when Duterte stopped dealing with USA but rather stregthened it's ties with Russia and China.

Why? Why?? Why
my first post show how ruthless and un-humane the west are, the act of this youths is like kidnappers kidnapping Nigerian because our politicians didn't create jobs, killing innocent people doesn't not justify anything but made them the same with the western leaders, you don't fight evil with evil, take for instance the Manchester bombing, the sister of the murderer claim he's seeking justice for the Syrian children and some stuffs also and in the process killed 22 and injured many, what's the difference between him and the so called western leaders?
and for the record I didn't mention Islam in my posts, I hate government, religion and a lot of things that is brainwashing human these days, you know there are millions of ways this war can be settled without bloodshed?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

What sactions are NK under? How are sure they are heavily regulated ? You initially said they don't exist cos Muslims aren't tolerant now it's about reluation. They have millions of members who attend thosd churches. You should be the one that needs to be truthful

In islamic countries where churches are allowed they are regulated.in others dey don't even exist. regulating religion and not allowing are all intolerant acts which exist In muslim countries. I am very sure of this, I dont need to start telling you where I have been and haven't. islam is intolerant QED.
if.you see.the truth say it.

Do you wanna play ignorant of the sanctions NK is under or do.you need a lesson in world politics?

I have condemned all acts of violence present in the bible and both faiths, im still waiting for you to.prove me wrong and condemn those in the quran.
fyi im not a Christian I was born one but don't identify with any religion,. I see BS and I call.it what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

In islamic countries where churches are allowed they are regulated.in others dey don't even exist. regulating religion and not allowing are all intolerant acts which exist In muslim countries. islam is intolerant QED.

Do you wanna play ignorant of the sanctions NK is under or do.you need a lesson in world politics?

I have condemned all acts of violence present in the bible and both faiths, im still waiting for you to.prove me wrong and condemn those in the quran.

Like I have said, you are an emotional writer. How are they relugated? You failed to back up your claim after you initially said they don't even exist at all in their countries.

Regarding NK, if you need a proper schooling then you are disussing with the right moniker.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cyberrex:

my first post show how ruthless and un-humane the west are, the act of this youths is like kidnappers kidnapping Nigerian because our politicians didn't create jobs, killing innocent people doesn't not justify anything but made them the same with the western leaders, you don't fight evil with evil, take for instance the Manchester bombing, the sister of the murderer claim he's seeking justice for the Syrian children and some stuffs also and in the process killed 22 and injured many, what's the difference between him and the so called western leaders?
and for the record I didn't mention Islam in my posts, I hate government, religion and a lot of things that is brainwashing human these days, you know there are millions of ways this war can be settled without bloodshed?

I like your brilliant comment. I hate all these nonsense just like you. Did you know the father of the Manchester attacker Ramadan was working alongside NATO in overthrowing Gaddafis regime in Libya. If you doubt me, read online about it.

These merry go round thing is like a bush meat hunting the hunter. Perhaps,. If the hunter stops hunting the bush meat, the latter will just stay put.

Btw, I need you to read on 7 countries in 5 years. It's really an eye opener
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Cyberrex(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

I like your brilliant comment. I hate all these nonsense just like you. Did you know the father of the Manchester attacker Ramadan was working alongside NATO in overthrowing Gaddafis regime in Libya. If you doubt me, read online about it.

These merry go round thing is like a bush meat hunting the hunter. Perhaps,. If the hunter stops hunting the bush meat, the latter will just stay put.

Btw, I need you to read on 7 countries in 5 years. It's really an eye opener
will sure do
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Like I have said, you are an emotional writer. How are they relugated? You failed to back up your claim after you initially said they don't even exist at all in their countries.

Regarding NK, if you need a proper schooling then you are disussing with the right moniker.

you are telling a bold face lie, and throwing shades by calling me an.emotional writer is just childish. you very well know how regulated other faiths are you can keep playing possum. I don't need to back up my statements with you......all you will do is to tell another lie.

ill only take.you serious when you condemn violent acts in the hadiths and texts in the quran......till then, bye mr islam apologist.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

you are.telling a bold face lie, and throwing shades by calling me.an.emotional.writer is just childish. you very well know how.regulated.other.faiths are you can keep playing possum. I don't need.to.back up my statements with you......all will do.tell another lie.

ill only take.you serious when you condemn violent acts in the hadiths and texts in the quran......till then, bye mr islam apologist.

I asked for a simple thing but you resorted to more emotions. Why don't you just provide it and call my bluff ?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by ken4jj(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Truck loads of bullsh"t. The west ovethrew Gaddafi regime because he was gonna make USD and euroes useless. Under his tenure, Libyan, lived better lives than Europeans.

WTC was a ploy to attack Afganistan. Why dkd Tony Blair apologise two years ago that they received a false Intel which they acted on but they already destroyed the their lands. The exact same thing is happening in Syria and Assad would have been overthrown but thanks to Putin's Russia and China.

USA are angry because North Korea keep testing ballistic weapons but they didn't say a word when Isreal tested hers two weeks ago.

What kind of nonsense is this bolded you wrote? A while intelligence unit(s) that claim to be the word best can different between civilians and their targets. Also, they have done this in every country they have struck.

So because I'm calling the bluff of the west now means I'm in support of the terror acts of these guys? Ewo, you need your head checked. If you label these guys are terrorists, don't forget to do same the people that brought terror to their doorsteps in ME. A spade should be called by it's name

Philippines is currently experiencing ISIS problems and this birthed when Duterte stopped dealing with USA but rather swtiched to Russia and China

Is Saudi Arabia and the entire Sunni Mulsim world not supporting the USA aginst Assad? Are they not part of the people training the rebels and helping USA with logistics to topple Alawite-Shite Assad?
What of Yemem? Is Saudi Arabia not bombing Shitte Houiti Rebels sponsored by Iran fighting aginst the Sunni governmenmt? The genocide in Yemen is mounting thanks to Saudi Arabia.
What of Nigeria? Did America bomb Borno or Kano before boko haram started? What of Kenya, did the west topple or bomb kenya before Alshabab starting killing people there? What of the daily sunni and shitte suicide bombings in iraq?
Coming back to Nigeria, Are America the ones killing the Shittes muslims here?
Bros, Islam is a cult. The Sunnis are like Axemen while the Shittes are like Eiye. They are just killing and counting scores in the middle east while folish America and the west are being dragged into their stupidity.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

I asked for a simple thing but you resorted to more emotions. Why don't you just provide it and call my bluff ?

cuz it's a waste of time, I can only continue and do all that when you condemn the violent acts in the hadiths and texts in quran......till then you can call your own bluff mr un emotional writer......hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
ken4jj:

Is Saudi Arabia and the entire Sunni Mulsim world not supporting the USA aginst Assad? Are they not part of the people training the rebels and helping USA with logistics to topple Alawite-Shite Assad?
What of Yemem? Is Saudi Arabia not bombing Shitte Houiti Rebels sponsored by Iran fighting aginst the Sunni governmenmt? The genocide in Yemen is mounting thanks to Saudi Arabia.
What of Nigeria? Did America bomb Borno or Kano before boko haram started? What of Kenya, did the west topple or bomb kenya before Alshabab starting killing people there? What of the daily sunni and shitte suicide bombings in iraq?
Coming back to Nigeria, Are America the ones killing the Shittes muslims here?
Bros, Islam is a cult. The Sunnis are like while the Shittes are like Eiye. They are just killing and counting scores in the middle east while folish America and the west are being dragged into their stupidity.

You wrote all this and concluded Islam is a cult by brilliantly exonerating USA cos it's not a Muslim state.

Brilliant!!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

cuz it's a waste of time, I can only continue and do all that when you condemn the violent acts in the hadiths and texts in quran......till then you can call your own bluff mr un emotional writer......hehehehe.

What does my condemning change?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by ken4jj(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

You wrote all this and concluded Islam is a cult by brilliantly exonerating USA cos it's not a Muslim state.

Brilliant!!

My terrorist friend, you did not counter the issues i raised.You always point the blame of terrorism over the world on the USA and i told you how Saudi Arabia is part of it. I condemened the West for going into Libya, it was very stupid decision because i know these islamic terrorist are just looking for justification for their acts. It is in them. Now counter what i said earlier.

I did not even add the carton killings and miss word killings in Northern Nigeria, na USA cause am too.Keep giving excuses, one day Islam will be restricted to their own territory because the world will be fade up.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

What does my condemning change?

it changes the situation of making you seem like an islamic apologist, and thus we can have a rational discourse without any religious subjectivity attached.

plus it shows you are truthfully against violence of any sort irrespective of where it comes from

3 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Pluskid(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Timijo:

Let me reveal some truth to you and other people about Islam support for violence and killing.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

ﭽ ﭾ ﭿ ﮀ ﮁ ﮂ ﮃ ﮄ ﮅ ﮆ ﮇ ﮈ ﮉ ﮊ ﮋ ﮌ ﮍ ﮎ ﮏ ﮐ ﮑ ﮒ ﮓ ﮔ ﮕ ﮖ ﮗ ﮘ ﮙ ﮚ

Chapter 9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

I actually didn't want to reply you. But I couldn't restrain myself you know. I'm not a Muslim scholar. That's why I always say that anyone with questions should go the scholars and ask. Don't just sit behind a keyboard and be asking questions.

A link for you.

https://www.quora.com/Does-Islam-really-support-violence-in-the-Quran-If-yes-what-are-the-verses-Can-those-verses-be-justified-or-interpreted-properly-with-context
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Trump is a prophet. Almost the whole world was fighting against his anti Islamic measures in USA. He is very right afterall.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Alexander Bissonntte shouted Allah akbar while killing worshippers in a Quebec mosque and he is a christian

No, He's not a Christian. Christian means Christlike.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by senatorizyking(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Islam is Religion of peace indeed...
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by olash: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
aminu790:

Sharap ya dirty mouth. This is islam this is what is preached. Dont come here and tell they are not muslem. Islam is violence period.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I thought they were fasting?
It was after sunset.....they had broken their fast for the day.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by sugarwiz(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pavarottii:

The ones in Afghanistan , Egypt, Syria, Libya, south Sudan, Iraq, Kuwait are not innocent. Only if u know the amount of people these us and UK av killed. U won't talk. Even with the creation of bokoharam , do u know how many Nigerians av died? My brother maybe u don't understand global politics and tussle for world power.
What are u saying?
Did any world power invade d north east.... What is d cause of bokoharam?
In situations like the u have to b human first before any other thing try to b sympathetic. Why don't u wish 9/11 never happened.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by aminu790(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
olash:

Sharap ya dirty mouth. This is islam this is what is preached. Dont come here and tell they are not muslem. Islam is violence period.

You are the type of people that do this crime in the name of Islam. What did you gain by all these?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
CaptainFM1:

No, He's not a Christian. Christian means Christlike.

Grammar. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.