Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (58831 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Alexander Bissonntte is a christian terrorist who killed people in the mosque. A christian pastor was gonna blow up his own church in Nigeria. All these guys have things in common. Christinity .

Permit me to say that there is something extremely wrong with Christianity

They never cited christianity as a reason or motivation for their crimes! in fact , they ll tell you its the devils work. Terrorists have one motivation .....Allah and Islam!. Nobody calls Jesus when they commit crimes. its always Allahu akbar or somthing. As far as i and majority of the world is concerned, every devout muslim is a potential terrorist. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Emmah123: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am a yoruba and have lived in Muslim predominant Northern region of Nigeria. If you ever lived in core North for at least last 10years, you would know that majority of Muslims don't regard the lives of non Muslims and it doesn't cost them anything to waste such lives in the name of fighting for Allah. Those southwestern Muslims defending Islam while sitting in there rooms in lagos are not being sincere with themselves

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by bjnice(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pluskid:

Not that I'm quoting you for any long drama, but i want you to understand one thing. If someone who calls himself a Muslim, goes on a rampage killing people, that's him, that's not islam. He is not following the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). There is no place in the Holy Qur'an or hadith(saying, action or silent approval of the Holy Prophet Muhammad) that says killing innocent people in the name of jihad is allowed. That's just ridiculous. What I see is just some people with something seriously wrong with their brain killing innocent people. Just because they're Muslims (which I probably think they're not) doesn't mean what they did was according to the teachings of Islam.

what you are implying is that they are fake, let me ask u in which name did ottoman Dan fodio carry out the 19 century war against Hausa community. it is Not Jihad( Holy War) against infidel, in order to install an Islam govt to promote Allah. just remember not all men are gullible.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
dicefrost:

They never cited christianity as a reason or motivation for their crimes! in fact , they ll tell you its the devils work. Terrorists have one motivation .....Allah and Islam!. Nobody calls Jesus when they commit crimes. its always Allahu akbar or somthing. As far as i and majority of the world is concerned, every devout muslim is a potential terrorist. I rest my case.

When Alexander Bissonntte was captured, he screamed Allah Akbar repeatedly and killed worshippers in the mosque while praying. He is a Christian, why did he impersonate ??
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Emmah123:
I am a yoruba and have lived in Muslim predominant Northern region of Nigeria. If you ever lived in core North for at least last 10years, you would know that majority of Muslims don't regard the lives of non Muslims and it doesn't cost them anything to waste such lives in the name of fighting for Allah. Those southwestern Muslims defending Islam while sitting in there rooms in lagos are not being sincere with themselves

So because that happens in the North now means the south western peeps aren't truthful. Are you dense or something? Sometimes, I wonder how you people reason.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

When Alexander Bissonntte was captured, he screamed Allah Akbar repeatedly and killed worshippers in the mosque while praying. He is a Christian, why did he impersonate ??

keep running round in circles defending terrorism. you are a potential terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
dicefrost:

keep running round in circles defending terrorism. you are a potential terrorist!

Emotional response. Why can't you reply the question on a post card ?
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
ollah1:

Emotional response. Why can't you reply the question on a post card ?

you still using this lame line? everyone is .emotional but you abi? mr unemotional, condemn the violence in the quran and actions of mohammed you still dey emotionally run up and down. heheheheh....funny dude.....emotional response indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are they not denting the image of Christianity? Because there's no verse in the new testament that supports such nonsense
Christian image has already been dented .... There seems to be no true church in the world today and what we have is worldly christian and not christ-like ....

The war going on is simply a war on organised religion , verily Religion will be scrapped by all world governments and Earthly ideology shall be enshrined powered by technology and that marked of beast shall be instituted ......

I fear for next generations .... we are gradually losing our world to Satans!!!!

New World Order on Point ..... When Europe is adequately battered, the supremacists will turn radical and clamp down on less powerful countries in ME/Africa ....... colonialism is close again as well as slavery !!!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
lawkenoz:

you still using this lame line? everyone is .emotional but you abi? mr unemotional, condemn the violence in the quran and actions of mohammed you still dey emotionally run up and down. heheheheh....funny dude.....emotional response indeed.

Loads of rubbish like you've written all day
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Toks2008:
I love good muslins and i have lots of them as friends but If I were a Muslim I would gladly convert to Christianity just to excape the shame some crazy estreemists are bringing to the religion.

Islam is not and will never be a religion of peace cos how can a religion admonish it's faithful to kill infidels (unbelievers of Isam)
infact the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with
nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

What a religion.SMH!

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

*No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are " those who disbelieve "
Rubbish, Christianity is even a bigger shame nowadays ..... I hate worshipping my God via a Daddy G.O and If a Muslim is like me shall get converted, I would be highly ashamed of getting converted to nowadays Christianity that is more of a business than worshipping God , that is more of preaching philosophy than making heaven where girls wear skimpy dress n high heels to church on top heavy pancakes as if we are heading to a club ........ Where guys turn church to mere social arena with deadly cut n curves up n down ..... Moral decadence in Christianity is 100% while Violence in Islam is 100% too ....

I would rather be an atheist or believe my own God in my own way ..........

Christianity is Christ likened and I hardly see what is Christ likened nowadays but ChristBusiness .....

This is just the work of Supremacists cells to establish new world order ..................... All these terrorists are sponsored by powerful people themselves to infiltrate their country so as to get their government to act in a particular way when the government can no longer bear the insults ..........

There will be no more Religion on the face of the earth ...... Muslims won't be able to identify with their religion and Christ will cease to exist in church but falsehood !!!

So, why should I convert to Christianity that is devoid of Christ ? but a business venture using mere name of Christ for marketing !!!
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
aminu790:
Why people nowadays call the name of Allah while committing a crime.

Its deliberately to dent the image of Islam. How many are caught and found that they are not Muslims?

Even those Herdsmen I doubt it and I dont believe it.
are you sure have read the quoran at all and where were you when miyetti Allah apologized on behalf of their members in agatu killings with a promise to ask them to stop in Benue
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by lawkenoz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
ollah1:

Loads of rubbish like you've written all day

awww....dont be mad you big baby, getting emotional already? here take a handkerchief......dont cry e hear.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
lawkenoz:

awww....dont be mad you big baby, getting emotional already? here take a handkerchief......dont cry e hear.

That wasn't an emotional statement.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
lawkenoz:

he is.just concerned about defending islam by pointing out specific texts from the Christian faith. he keeps bringing up alexander bissonette who attacked a.mosque and killed peolple while shouting allahu akbar.....his only defence is its a.christain. yet he never condemns the quran for its horrific texts nor the acts of mohammed. the dude is.a.funny one.

You are correct.
He is as usual of them, avoiding the truth.

One can drown out the truth by repeating La illah illah lah 100000 times.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Onliie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
ollah1:

Why would you see peace in those regions when the west destroyed them. Wasnt Libya peaceful under Gaddafi? Same can be said about the Middle Eastern countries , but thank the west for destroying their lands.

Is Muhammad was fake then Jesus and others are also fake. If by the reactions of these guys is the way to Judge Islam, then Christinity belongs to the trash too. After all, the leaders that orchestrate these attacks are Chrisitans.

Christianity isn't producing good fruits either
Adolf Hitler killed 6million Jews, you don't see them blowing everybody up. This is not about provocation, it's about violence in the religion. Did anybody invade Sudan. Somalia, Niger, Northern Nigeria? Let's call a spade a spade. Islam is violence and destruction .
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onliie:
Adolf Hitler killed 6million Jews, you don't see them blowing everybody up. This is not about provocation, it's about violence in the religion. Did anybody invade Sudan. Somalia, Niger, Northern Nigeria? Let's call a spade a spade. Islam is violence and destruction .

In addition to eradicating terrorist propaganda, military action “to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria” will be needed, as well as showing less tolerance to the manifestations of extremism at home, she said.

May’s Labour rival Corbyn, who has resumed his election campaign – briefly put on hold in the aftermath of the London carnage – pledged to empower police, granting them“full authority… to use whatever force is necessary to protect and save life,” and boost their numbers with 10,000 additional recruits, while taking aim at May for extensive cuts to the police force.

Echoing May’s concerns over radicalization, Corbyn said that the UK needs to have “some difficult conversations, starting with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states,” who he blamed for “funding and fueling extremist ideology.”

Referring to a recent admission by the Home Office that it may never make public an inquiry delving into foreign funding of Islamist groups, which reportedly implicates Saudi Arabia, Corbyn blasted May for “suppressing the report.” 

Speaking at a campaign rally on Friday, the Labour leader, known for his staunch anti-war stance, stated that by getting mired in military conflicts outside its borders, such as in Iraq and Libya, Britain invites blowback.

“Many experts… have pointed to the connections between wars our government has supported or fought in other countries and terrorism here at home,” Corbyn said. He added that merely pointing out the apparent link between the UK’s policy of meddling and terrorism on its own soil should in no way be interpreted as a justification for terrorism.

According to a YouGov poll, Corbyn’s explanation for the surge in terrorist attacks on British soil seems to strike a chord with people. Around 53 percent of the 7,134 UK citizens who were surveyed said they believe that the wars are at least in part responsible for terrorist attacks against the UK. Only 24 percent said that they do not see any connection, while another 23 percent said that they did not know.

Pilger: Terrorist attacks ‘product of UK foreign policy, of being where it shouldn’t be’

Author and documentary filmmaker John Pilger told afshin Rattansi he believes that the interventionist British foreign policy of recent decades has backfired.

What terrorist attacks on British soil “have in common is that they are the product of the British foreign policy, of being where we shouldn’t be,” Pilger said.

He believes that the deadliest terrorist attacks in the UK in the 21st century, in particular the recent Manchester Arena attack and the 2005 London Underground bombings, demonstrate “that the rock of British foreign policy is briefly lifted and we see the cause and effect.”

Members of the ‘Libyan Islamic Fighting Group’ (LIFG), who claim to have played a key role in overthrowing Muammar Gaddafi’s regime, were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe when Theresa May was UK Home Secretary.

“When Libya, Africa’s largest producer of oil, was invaded, these salafists and wahhabists in Manchester, known as the Manchester boys, were told they could go to Libya… May was the country’s interior minister, responsible for control orders which were lifted by MI5. One of them talked about going to Heathrow Airport where he is stopped by counterterrorism police, and he gives them a name and a number in MI5, they call it and he sits there and waits, and they say, ‘Oh it’s fine, fine, off you go to battle,’” Pilger said, adding:

“They wanted to overthrow Gaddafi and these people were used.”

Once Gaddafi was removed in Libya, the “next stop” for those fighters, who were by then “at the very least Al-Qaeda affiliated,” was Syria.

“So many of the Manchester boys ended up in Syria fighting the West’s war or efforts to overthrow the government of Assad,” Pilger told Rattansi.

an expert from Corbyn. The problem with folks like you is the bigorty and hate filled mindset you've got. This proves that Christianity is about violence and destruction
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by EvangD(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
senatorizyking:

Islam is Religion of peace indeed...
that one na religion, abi na cult.
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by senatorizyking(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2017
EvangD:
that one na religion, abi na cult.

Abiiiii
Re: Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) by sugarwiz(f): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pavarottii:

If I tell u r us govt was behind 9/11 would u believe?
Yeah.... Terrorist sympathizer say that all d time

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.