Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,368 members, 7,846,586 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Advice On Route To Study Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Route To Study Medicine (640 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / Help! Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Route To Study Medicine by rocoh(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Please a friend of mine needs advice on how he can achieve his dream of studying medicine. He has an OND in Medical Laboratory science. What are his options? Thank you.
Re: Advice On Route To Study Medicine by Olamybabs(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
He should just obtain UTME form and read wella. That's all. BTW, hope his O'level results are dope?
Re: Advice On Route To Study Medicine by nelszx: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
rocoh:
Please a friend of mine needs advice on how he can achieve his dream of studying medicine. He has an OND in Medical Laboratory science. What are his options? Thank you.
There's no such thing as OND in Medical laboratory science, please ask your friend carefully to know the best advice one can give. Medical laboratory science is a professional degree studied in University alone not in polytechnics. Degree is Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) not OND

1 Like

Re: Advice On Route To Study Medicine by rocoh(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
nelszx:

There's no such thing as OND in Medical laboratory science, please ask your friend carefully to know the best advice one can give. Medical laboratory science is a professional degree studied in University alone not in polytechnics. Degree is Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) not OND

Thanks let me find out.
Re: Advice On Route To Study Medicine by IamLukas(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
rocoh:
Please a friend of mine needs advice on how he can his dream of studying medicine. He has an OND in Medical Laboratory science. What are his options? Thank you.
You are actually confusing SLT (Science Laboratory Technology) with MLS (Medical Laboratory Science).
You cannot get into medicine with an OND degree.
The only means is through utme.
Re: Advice On Route To Study Medicine by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
rocoh:

You must be talking about SLT, it has nothing to do with medicine or medical lab bro, your friend would have to go through UTME.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt 2017/2018 Post Graduate Form Is Out! / Federal University Of Port Harcourt(unique Uniport) / The Response My Student Gave. (definition Of Drug)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.