Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai (50855 Views)

IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / The New Biafra State / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Xkalaban(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
36STATES:

With Hausa man, Igbos know where they stand. With Yoruba man, we don't know where we stand.
The pogrom in the North can be rationalized, even though over done, (our too naive Igbos sons most of them below 30 yrs) stupidly killed their leaders. But for the Yorubas you call your allies to to stick a knife your back, is a worse act.

Yorubas don't seem to understand this, that they helped kill over 2 million Igbos which Igbos will
never do to them even in today's Nigeria. The worst is that they think that such facts can be distorted by daily doses of
lies and propaganda spread through the media.

Yh I know and I'm saying I don't prefer one to the other cos they're like two sides of the same coins. I think by now we all know better. They shld just do their thing & not drag Igbos into it. Since all sides dance to different drumbeats. So its to ur tents o 4uckin isreal.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
felicitywe:

SW v never had a solid agitation for themselves.All they do is to create something like an agenda lobby other southern groups to join once d north feels d heat they will turn and side with d north while d others will look like enemies. We v learnt our lessons with them.A case is d clamour for restructuring.It was a slogan when Yardua&GEJ were there but the moment they get into the juice part,u can see Osinbajo,Tinubu&others telling u Nigeria is OK&needs no restructuring.

and tinubu and osinbajo is equal to Yoruba?
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Super1Star: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
felicitywe:

SW v never had a solid agitation for themselves.All they do is to create something like an agenda lobby other southern groups to join once d north feels d heat they will turn and side with d north while d others will look like enemies. We v learnt our lessons with them.A case is d clamour for restructuring.It was a slogan when Yardua&GEJ were there but the moment they get into the juice part,u can see Osinbajo,Tinubu&others telling u Nigeria is OK&needs no restructuring.

You are a bloody liar Sir.

Yorubas have been clamouring for restructuring since 2nd Republic. In April of 1994 theygave the country a blueprint and warned that Nigeria will still come back to it whether then or kater. Is it not happening now? That is uncommon foresight.

Kicking out GEJ was about Corruption and CLuelessness. We voted for GEJ in 2011 against PMB and we voted him out for his lack luster performance in 2015.

On restructuring we have always stood and we are still satnding. Why do you think the Northern Elites fear the Yorubas, because we have their code.

Who went to the North before GEJ could step in as Acting President for the sick Yar Adua? -- OBJ, Bakare etc

Who went to jail because of Biafrau'd - Soyinka Tai Solarin and Gani fawehinmi.

Please read up and get informed toddler,

3 Likes

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DauraDullardo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yes. Very true. I'm Niger Delta
So you hate Igbos? Is that your point?
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
phreakabit:

We were doing just fine
Until the treacherous swine that is Awolowo used starvation as a weapon in war.
I ask again did any of Awo's people condemn his act?
Yet you ask for unity?

you call Awo a swine yet your fat coward general ran away and became a hero.

Lol. you can only hurt inside, you got nothing against us. we are miles ahead of you and you will beg for your freedom.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DauraDullardo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm ikwerre and Kalabari from Niger Delta region.
I'm not biafra

no time for argument

You're Ikwerre and Kalabari

Na waa....
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by crimeboss: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
I av been laughing very seriously that old man is a northern 419er, i am a Yoruba/south south man and i recognize bullcrap when i see one, i can bet anybody i wish to be wrong if the igbos aren't falling for that old man's crap, how on earth did a Yoruba man tell Igbo man to be fighting for Biafra?, southern minorities that went to stop the igbos from gaining for fear of marginalization?, of all the bullcrap the old toad was saying he never mentioned the manner in whish the minorities of the north are being killed by Fulani cattle people on a daily basis is not once mentioned, now he is using Igbo against Yoruba, using southern minorities against igbos, how on earth did Igbo like the Hausa more?, wouldn't it be nice if jejely everybody just about turn go their separate ways without wahala, the divide and rule tactics is now on full swinging, may the gullible ones enjoy.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DauraDullardo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
fuckpro:
... Akwaibom and cross river have no problem for ibos Biafra but those two states can't join,this is just the plain facts ... Bitter land disputes are things not easily forgotten... the Ibo man will come with a sense of entitlement and a mini Nigeria will play up all over again so the reply from the minorities is a BIG NO,enjoy your Biafra alone we will support you morally,and our oil is for our generation to come,this is the whole truth no pretence
There is no drop of oil in Cross River State. Which oil is your future generation going to enjoy?

By the way, don't think we're deceived. We see through your shenanigans... You're a bloody Afonja!
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by iaatmguy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Benekruku:
Nigeria remains one!

If u disagree, declare independence and watch how military hardware`s descend from heavens!
Abi o.
The truth is nobody is going anywhere until the north says so

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by laudate: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
7lives:
Ignorance is terrorism, ( Ojukwu never Declare a war, he only declare Independence ) Does Nigerian Constitution made provision for declaration of Independence.
If it's that easy, so many villages would have become a country.

Get knowledge, get wisdom, GET A GRIP, I rest my case.

Una no go take laugh kill person for here....!! cheesy shocked grin
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by 7lives: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nigeria have not given SE anything in terms of infrastructure.
Forget political appointment.There is a reason our people are found in every corner of Nigeria.

So upon all una boy boy for Malo since independence and after the civil war, all una political appointees cannot facilitate infrastructural development of SE?.
Shior, apart from Lagos which other SW state had benefitted anything spectacular from the federal government?
No wonder Oshinbajo said fasting and prayers alone cannot solve most Nigerian problems.
All your political office holders were your people and still no development, Biafra is going to be very interesting.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by laudate: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are you raining insults on him? His father can be ikwerre and his mother Kalahari. This is the very reason the SS can never join Biafra. Your fellow igboid groups can join but for all the insults you have meted on the rest of the rest of us, we will never join.

I no know say you sef see am! shocked It really baffles me, that many of these IPOB chaps cannot reason logically. Are inter-ethnic marriages forbidden in Nigeria? Do you know how many of such mixed unions (i.e. Ikwerre/Kalabari) exist? Both ethnic groups are in the same Rivers State for goodness sake!! angry

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DozieInc(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
This man is just promoting Northern agenda.
Should Nigeria break up the north would be the ones to suffer.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DozieInc(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
evilNL:
The north need access to sea of the south
The north need oil revenue from ND
The north need teachers from the south
The north need technical know how of the south

Meanwhile the south only the market of the north
Who is deceiving who

What does the ND need the north for
Why can't people reason?

Why do southerners behaves as if they can't govern themselves?
You made a point.
The North wants to continue in these parasitic relationship.
SOUTHERNERS BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by DozieInc(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
MetaPhysical:
This thread is new, not even half a page yet and Ibos are already racing off Yakasai's comment to spew hatred. For once, listen to what the man said in this interview, you are behaving in exact pattern the interview was scripted to influence your emotions. Is he god? What makes you believe that these things he said about Yoruba and Akwa Ibom and Cross River people against you are true? Why is he not talking about the various ways in which North has betrayed Ibo or as Sultan of Sokoto recently admitted, "they killed Ibo in North necause they invaded their communities and set up trades and became affluent".

Do not surrender your emotions to his words, stay strong and wave him off. This article does nothing to subtract or add to your struggle, Yakassai cannot move biafra forward or ret.ard your progress. So why respond with hatred to those who you truly need to aid your mission.

This time around make it mission accomplished, not mission impossible!
So true.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Ojiofor: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
7lives:

So upon all una boy boy for Malo since independence and after the civil war, all una political appointees cannot facilitate infrastructural development of SE?.
Shior, apart from Lagos which other SW state had benefitted anything spectacular from the federal government?
No wonder Oshinbajo said fasting and prayers alone cannot solve most Nigerian problems.
All your political office holders were your people and still no development, Biafra is going to be very interesting.

Forget talk,there is deliberate federal policy to deny SE key infrastructural developement since after the war nor matter whether naija is democracy or military rule,if you like pretend as if you don't know this na you sabi.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by oluamid(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
IRobot7:

Firstly, in my entire quote, there is no place that I wrote that the only book I have read and drawn conclusion from is Chinua achebe's book so you obviously do not have any reason or make any point by warning me. Secondly, before you conclude as to who is giving a one sided story, i will like to ask you a question. How many different books by different authors have you read that wrote about the motive behind amalgamation of Nigeria? Thirdly, I believe you are educated and know what it means to use a source as reference. Fourthly, your point makes zero sense. If you are a Christian or a Muslim, why are you that and why do you put faith in someone's story about their own God and not that of the other religions? Why don't you think what you believe in is one sided? Nigeria will never progress if we keep this bias thinking of one person or group of people saying something inorder to draw pity from others without actually giving real facts and figures. Finally, I am only interested in the reasons Britain gave for amalgamating the northern and southern protectorate and nothing else. Please, do not bring another topic in such as events that lead to the civil war. Thank you sir.

I didn't insinuate you haven't read other books or whether Achebe's views were wrong or right. My faith or lack of doesn't even come into the discuss and I'm surprised you mentioned it. Besides, I wasn't even arguing, my post was just a comment on your statement on Achebe's book. And you can actually disagree with someone without saying they are making no sense. We are having an ''educated'' discussion after all.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
ESDKING:
Afonjas are terrible.

On ND issue, majority of ND people of today want Biafra because they have known the truth.

OK, let's assume that ND people don't want Biafra (which is a lie), are they better of in Nigeria ?

it's like they're dancing awilo on your ssense abi?

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by IRobot7(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2017
oluamid:

I didn't insinuate you haven't read other books or whether Achebe's views were wrong or right. My faith or lack of doesn't even come into the discuss and I'm surprised you mentioned it. Besides, I wasn't even arguing, my post was just a comment on your statement on Achebe's book. And you can actually disagree with someone without saying they are making no sense. We are having an ''educated'' discussion after all.

Then, you should have asked if I have read other books and in a more polite manner. From your quote, you were hell bent on trying to be a judge. I believe you know the meaning of 'Beware'. Even though I was talking about amalgamation, you used authors of Biafra war books to justify your reasoning. Same goes with i using faith here. An 'educative' discussion should sound polite. but you were looking for flaws in my comment and wanted to make me look like I wasn't smart. Thank you sir. We all came here to learn but the way to teach is not to make the student sound dumb. I have read many books by different authors from different ethnic groups, brother. In all, I still respect you and know that there are things I can still learn from you as education is continuous. I apologize for saying you make zero sense.Respect man!!!! #One love nairalander#.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Kdgoldyoungest: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2017
There is sense in wot dat old man said, and is not funny or any how words. if any one let Nigeria break because of so call leaders dat are spoiling d mind of the youth. my friend u have ur life to live. try and become something in life and live. Kanu and buhari alone ,because Nigeria is under buhari's control and kanu want a control on biafra. youth don't be deceive with deir word to word. u cannot survive without Nigeria.it is one and comprises of many language and so is oda country. look at USA dat has more than d 36 states we have are there living because everyone u see have some to focus.if u want power is less for to snatch it from the corrupt leaders legally. and it all ur determination because new Nigeria belong to the youth and nt the old so twice. biafra cannot make u rich neither Nigeria is ur hardworking and determination. goodluck to d youths.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by lekbel09(m): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Kdgoldyoungest:
There is sense in wot dat old man said, and is not funny or any how words. if any one let Nigeria break because of so call leaders dat are spoiling d mind of the youth. my friend u have ur life to live. try and become something in life and live. Kanu and buhari alone ,because Nigeria is under buhari's control and kanu want a control on biafra. youth don't be deceive with deir word to word. u cannot survive without Nigeria.it is one and comprises of many language and so is oda country. look at USA dat has more than d 36 states we have are there living because everyone u see have some to focus.if u want power is less for to snatch it from the corrupt leaders legally. and it all ur determination because new Nigeria belong to the youth and nt the old so twice. biafra cannot make u rich neither Nigeria is ur hardworking and determination. goodluck to d youths.
pls where did you drop your brain sir
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Ikenna0b: 2:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are you raining insults on him? His father can be ikwerre and his mother Kalahari. This is the very reason the SS can never join Biafra. Your fellow igboid groups can join but for all the insults you have meted on the rest of the rest of us, we will never join.

YelloweWest is not and would NEVER be SS, no matter how much he pretends on NL. Even if we exclude that an Ikwerre exposed him on this page, he's been busted twice before already.
He claims to be living in PH but got exposed during the sitathome display on the 30th.

Prior to that, the reason he's claiming Ikwerre and Kalabari mixed us because,he got exposed claiming two different tribes. He was busted claiming Kalabari when he first joined NL, then switched to claiming ikwerre. Upon being told and exposed how he's changing identity like a chameleon, he started claiming the Ikwerre/Kalabari mixed.

The dude is your typical Afonja claiming SS like you people are known for. It's pathetic as Bleep!!

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by YelloweWest: 4:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Ikenna0b:

YelloweWest is not and would NEVER be SS, no matter how much he pretends on NL. Even if we exclude that an Ikwerre exposed him on this page, he's been busted twice already.
He claims to be living in PH but got exposed during the sitathome display on the 30th.

Prior to that, the reason he's claiming Ikwerre and Kalabari mixed us because,he got exposed claiming two different tribes. He was busted claiming Kalabari when he first joined NL, then switched to claiming ikwerre. Upon being told and exposed how he's changing identity like a chameleon, he started claiming the Ikwerre/Kalabari mixed.

The dude is your typical Afonja claiming SS like you people are known for. It's pathetic as Bleep!!
No biafra for ona tongue

Cry me a river

By the way it's a SHE!

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by YelloweWest: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2017
DauraDullardo:
You're Ikwerre and Kalabari

Na waa....
Yes! I owe you no explanation.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by YelloweWest: 4:24am On Jun 05, 2017
DauraDullardo:
So you hate Igbos? Is that your point?
I don't hate igbos.

I hate been referred to as biafran.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by felicitywe(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Super1Star:

You are a bloody liar Sir.

Yorubas have been clamouring for restructuring since 2nd Republic. In April of 1994 theygave the country a blueprint and warned that Nigeria will still come back to it whether then or kater. Is it not happening now? That is uncommon foresight.

Kicking out GEJ was about Corruption and CLuelessness. We voted for GEJ in 2011 against PMB and we voted him out for his lack luster performance in 2015.

On restructuring we have always stood and we are still satnding. Why do you think the Northern Elites fear the Yorubas, because we have their code.

Who went to the North before GEJ could step in as Acting President for the sick Yar Adua? -- OBJ, Bakare etc

Who went to jail because of Biafrau'd - Soyinka Tai Solarin and Gani fawehinmi.

Please read up and get informed toddler,
upon d arrival of this govt Osinbajo&Tinubu v kicked against restructure.I Wonder why u v forgotten so soon.Supportn GEJ to step into Yatdua's shoe was not different from the efforts of Dora&d Christian minorities in d North Central & core North.But d difference the is dat will d latter two were doing theirs with sincere purposes,your ppl were doing theirs with a hidden agenda.That's why Nigerians will never appreciate ur so-called efforts.On having d code for d North,u make me laugh. In ur imagination d Northern r fools & don't know what u do.D yorubas supported GEJ for a sinister motives but when GEJ refused they turned against him&supported PMB whom they d castigated. U v d right to insincerity lies etc but those with integrity will always be respected at d long run.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by barcaboi(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
successmatters:
Eye opener!

This interview has thought me more Nigerian History than any book before. I just became more afraid of the southern minorities again, and for the treachery of the yorubas, no be today e start.

Biafra is more needed than we think.
and u wanna achieve it without said minorities?....lol
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Kfed4ril(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. The foo.l he quoted wasn't the late general adebayo (if he can't even get his source right then he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about) but an ignoramus spewing crap. Where are the igbo industries 70% owned by igbos in Lagos located? Abi dem no get name? This trash has already been trashed severally on this same forum.

You are quick to call this particular one trash but every other ones he said to paint the igbos bad you quickly agreed.
Dude you are confused
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by crimeboss: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2017
bumi10:

I understand were u r coming from and I echo ur sentiments. I want u to also understand were ibos are coming from and why they r sentimental to this thread.

The Ibo has known for years that the ND's are betrayals especially akwa-ibom, and it was because of them that Nigerians surrounded the Biafrans from our own backyard which led to the surrendering. At least my dad who was an ex soldier couldn't be biased when he told me one of his war stories back in the day.

Secondly, Ibos also know that Yorubas are 'snakes', sorry to use that word. They cannot be trusted and Ibo know this for years now and learned the hard way. They are even one of the reason why Biafra was declared.

So please forgive the Ibos for being sentimental on this thread. They are just surprised that a Northerner whom has always been known for their lies could come out and speak the truth.

And make no mistake, while most of the things he said is true, many of his assertion are also serious lies and can only mean deception. How can one say Igbos like Hausa? That is a lie from the pit of hell. I mean Igbos are not Yoruba that hide their feels. We make our feelings known.

Buhari was so surprised that he didnt get 1% votes from Igbos. anyi anachi
So what he said that Yoruba is the reason spurring Igbo to cede from Nigeria is true, that the s/south minorities are interested in self determination being pushed by biafrans including dragging them in their bandwagon, that Igbo loves the Hausa man than Yoruba man, and i believe all that is very TRUE?, he made enough convincing revelation for some liquefied brains to digest so for u no doubts.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by omoharry(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
raker300:
So the niger deltans have been working against the igbos even before independence? Chai!

I told my people not to associate with these folks yet they keep felling sorry for them.
you have been divided already..the Hausa Fulani knows one thing..Divide and rule. Dont fall for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"Nobody Can Remove Magu" - Osinbajo / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.