Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag (4197 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
The leader of the indigeneous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have rebranded Biafra logo, and it’s fair to say that the reaction hasn’t been positive. Ebonyi Tv News gathered.

The new Biafra flag which has a star sytematically placed within the center of the flag”, was unveiled by theIPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu on tuesday. The new flag shares some similarities with its predecessor: they both feature a horizontal tricolour of red, black, and green, charged with a golden rising sun over a golden bar as their primary colour. However, the similarities end there. The new flag features the “star”designed to depict the historical star of David in the bible.

The new flag according to Nnamdi Kanu was developed to reflect the true identitiy of Igbo people whom he believed was a descendant of King Eri. Nnamdi Kanu like many other Igbo scholars , claims that the Igbo are the Jews of West Africa. Igbos believed they are descendants of at least one of Israel’s lost tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians invaded Israel’s northern kingdom forcing 10 tribes into exile.

IPOB members react to the new flag

The reaction to the new Biafra flag has been tetchy to say the least. Many people think the flag is ill conceived and waste of time.

Some Biafran activities and Nnamdi Kanu loyalist have taken to social media to voice their displeasure at the new flag. They have highlighted problems such as the design’s lack of symmetry and the “star of David” being unrecognizable both in the bible,torah and Igbo tradition. Others have likened the flag as a sign of the devil.

SOURCE

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by SLAP44: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Whatever Nnamdi Kanu says, we will do. We all love him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by nairavsdollars(f): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's a great privilege to be associated with the great nation of Israel. i like it

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Biafra has been a scam from the very beginning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by TheZooHasFalln: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin grin One thing that all this propagandists peddling this falsehood fails to understand about IPOB is that, in IPOB issues like this when arise are discussed and settled in internally in order not to give notion and clues to our enemies about our sensitive and secretive operations. We have gone beyond that stage of coming to the public media to criticise our leader over unweighty issues like this whereas we have a common means of letting our opinions count, unless you're not a genuine IPOB member.

What ever goal this mission of propaganda is aimed to achieve will be fruitless as usual. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Ofodirinwa: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sad to say that Kanu has lost the support of most Igbo people, and this has further cemented it.
Many of the remaining followers on this site are doing so because they don't want to be laughed at by yoruba people.
At this point, it's clear he is fighting to start a virtual synagogue more than Biafra.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
wereyy group of terrorists grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by IamWonderful: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
cownu nnamumudi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Area4Area: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:
It's a great privilege to be associated with the great nation of Israel. i like it
It's a sign of inferiority complex if you don't know, I have nothing against Israel though

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Area4Area: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ofodirinwa:
Sad to say that Kanu has lost the support of most Igbo people, and this has further cemented it.
Many of the remaining followers on this site are doing so because they don't want to be laughed at by yoruba people.
At this point, it's clear he is fighting to start a virtual synagogue more than Biafra.
Just imagine one man in tens of millions of people unilaterally changing a so called flag, just one man o. Tell me what he won't do if he's made the leader of an actual Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Ofodirinwa: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Area4Area:
Just imagine one man in tens of millions of people unilaterally changing a so called flag, just one man o. Tell me what he won't do if he's made the leader of an actual Biafra

a flag that is older and greater than him. Nna eh, Kanu really lost his mind after they attacked Afara. He has not been the same person. He is no longer calling for action, just ranting about is religion on facebook. A religion he didn't follow prior to 2016. I'm happy that people are seeing the truth, though many are still to stubborn to admit what they are thinking and feeling within.

Kanu is a loser and we are better than him as a people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by TheZooHasFalln: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ofodirinwa:

a flag that is older and greater than him. Nna eh, Kanu really lost his mind after they attacked Afara. He has not been the same person. He is no longer calling for action, just ranting about is religion on facebook. A religion he didn't follow prior to 2016. I'm happy that people are seeing the truth, though many are still to stubborn to admit what they are thinking and feeling within.

Wow! I never knew you had this oceanic love for the people of Biafra and their flag. What a miraculous miracle grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by TheZooHasFalln: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
[s]Biafra has been a scam from the very beginning[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Propaganda from enemy of Biafra.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by TheZooHasFalln: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ofodirinwa:
There're some people on this forum who don't have sense, but they try to pretend that they have, but this very kid tried so hard to sound sensible but you can see how obvious the emptiness of his head is.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by TheZooHasFalln: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
cownu nnamumudi
You're really a wonderful Nomad grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
SLAP44:
You don't love him the way i love himgrin grin

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Biafra has been a scam from the very beginning
Niger area is more scamgrin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
grin grin grin One thing that all this propagandists peddling this falsehood fails to understand about IPOB is that, in IPOB issues like this when arise are discussed and settled in internally in order not to give notion and clues to our enemies about our sensitive and secretive operations. We have gone beyond that stage of coming to the public media to criticise our leader over unweighty issues like this whereas we have a common means of letting our opinions count, unless you're not a genuine IPOB member.

What ever goal this mission of propaganda is aimed to achieve will be fruitless as usual. cheesy
Nwa Chineke

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Topsic70: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ordinary flag o.
If only Nigeria knows d load it would be offsetting by granting Igbo's Biafra ehn?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ofodirinwa:
Yorubas wishgrin grin
Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Topsic70: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by ceaz4r(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
donsolo4u2c:
The leader of the indigeneous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have rebranded Biafra logo, and it’s fair to say that the reaction hasn’t been positive. Ebonyi Tv News gathered.

The new Biafra flag which has a star sytematically placed within the center of the flag”, was unveiled by theIPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu on tuesday. The new flag shares some similarities with its predecessor: they both feature a horizontal tricolour of red, black, and green, charged with a golden rising sun over a golden bar as their primary colour. However, the similarities end there. The new flag features the “star”designed to depict the historical star of David in the bible.

The new flag according to Nnamdi Kanu was developed to reflect the true identitiy of Igbo people whom he believed was a descendant of King Eri. Nnamdi Kanu like many other Igbo scholars , claims that the Igbo are the Jews of West Africa. Igbos believed they are descendants of at least one of Israel’s lost tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians invaded Israel’s northern kingdom forcing 10 tribes into exile.

IPOB members react to the new flag

The reaction to the new Biafra flag has been tetchy to say the least. Many people think the flag is ill conceived and waste of time.

Some Biafran activities and Nnamdi Kanu loyalist have taken to social media to voice their displeasure at the new flag. They have highlighted problems such as the design’s lack of symmetry and the “star of David” being unrecognizable both in the bible,torah and Igbo tradition. Others have likened the flag as a sign of the devil.

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamWonderful:
cownu nnamumudi
So you are still Masturbating with picture of Kanu's wife.

I no blame you because i know such a beautiful woman can't be found in your region.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Area4Area:
When do you yorubas start caring for Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
Wow! I never knew you had this oceanic love for the people of Biafra and their flag. What a miraculous miracle grin
grin grin God is really wonderful

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by goodnessme1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ofodirinwa:

Kanu i know.

Biafra flag i know.

Who are yougrin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Dikebuka: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have even forgotten that my secondary school government secondary school owerri beared that symbol and the school is more than 100 years as a school and more than 75yrs as a secondary school

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
He said it wouldn't replace the initial flag

But I wonder where it will be used.

Can a country have two flags

In my opinion, he shouldn't have altered it completely cause tht rising sun has it originality to this cause

He could have embedded it in the background in a faint way so that it will be part but not alter the originality!

It's still not late!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by Area4Area: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
goodnessme1:
When do you yorubas start caring for Biafrans.
Hear this TIV guy talking because others are talking

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by IvarTheBoneless: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Born an asslicker.... wanna die a yansh-tonguer. undecided

Nawa for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag by YorubaPrince: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Role Models and Villains of 2010 / Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap / Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.