Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? (19762 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Is Igbo Songs More Popular In Churches Than Any Other Tribes In Nigeria. / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by excanny: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agimor:
Basically women are more than men. So I think it's a reflection of the population of Women over men.

this isn't true. there are more men than women.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by muller101(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
To search for husbands

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by porozhniy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
"Do you know the opposite of recession is glory to glory"
Just heard that on TV, and the loudest chants of hallelujah came from...u already know.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mostly single ladies trying to sell market, husband's are scarce these days
Presh555:
Just so curious.

I have never seen any church where we have more men in attendance.

Why is it that we have more ladies in churches than men?

Is it that men don't know how to serve God?

Are ladies more spiritual?

What's wrong with our male folk?

Has anyone noticed this too?

Please, I need answers. Thanks.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Agimor(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:

From Nigeria census I think they said we have more male than female... Even if we have more females, I don't think the difference is much compared to the 3:1 of female to male in our churches.
The last census was about 11 years ago, from that time till now don't you there's has been a steady growth from the procreation of the female folks? Visually women are more than men just that men occupied most positions of responsibilities.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by hombre(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
@Op. Please next time extend the scope of your research to native doctors and other diabolical miracle workers.
Check who patronize them the most..
Na women!
Can you now connect the lines?

I give up!!!

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Fourwinds: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
An2elect2:
If you mean the average apostate church out there then it's bad news about women.

It means women are more gullible being the weaker vessels
u have hit d nail on d head...u are blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by oismail(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
No be only in the church, go to Asalatu
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by ImaIma1(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:

Really? But we have men that do love but have no interest at all for the things of God

God is love
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by columbus007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The real answer is that it is...

Because it is in church that most lesbians and bisexual women find their partners.
hmmm,God help us man smiley
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by orjaha(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
when Jesus was crucified, there was alot of women there than men
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Do you notice who be more on fashion shows?...men or women? ..so who do you expect to show up more on the weekly Sunday Fashion shows?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Worksunlimited: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh555:
Just so curious.

I have never seen any church where we have more men in attendance.

Why is it that we have more ladies in churches than men?

Is it that men don't know how to serve God?

Are ladies more spiritual?

What's wrong with our male folk?

Has anyone noticed this too?

Please, I need answers. Thanks.

Cos man hustle no dey get holiday...
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by abani1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Its because they are in search of husband....check well its mostly single ladies you would see in d choir, ushering and workers department of any church.....so to seem they are commited and down to earth.....based on husband scarce.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by johnmars(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Them dey find husband
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Treasure17(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
because when it comes to spirituality give it to them
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by crownbayo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
going church for noting, men seekers. they puton thier best attire, like first sunday today, after church, they snap snap snap.......tired. empty barrel
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by sosa993: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
most people's comments here are so .... infact I smh. now lemme explain this to you, women go to church more than men because of pure societal pressure. I've seen most guys condemn me for not going to church in school according to them "a woman is meant be more spiritual". like say Jesus, his disciples na woman. smh once again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Lotechi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
because women are more "mentally vulnerable". I prefer to be called a Christian than a church goer.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by reiddecuti: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Because they are wailers.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by sekem: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think it's mainly because they don't discuss explicït sèx matters in the church

And two...

They don't also share great money making business ideas in the church too

Church is all about giving giving giving without receiving any thing significant

In fact, church is even worse than your typical girlfriend

With your typical girlfriend, at least you get sex in exchange

With your church, excepting if your are the bishop or reverend fada or pastor or daddy g.o, you get nothing meaningful in return for all your loyalty

Therefore since men are totally logical, then you don't need any prophet to tell you as a man that church attendance is nothing but a very wasteful (business) venture wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by platinumphotos: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
The correct answer is that the word population and even Nigerian population has more female than males. So naturally, females are more than males. The church is just a reflection of that fact.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by IYANGBALI: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Women are the curse of our problems right from the time of eve
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Revolva(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
because women posses many demons
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Babysho(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=57179281][/quote]

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Aaronsrod: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Women are the curse of our problems right from the time of eve

True. All sin entered this world through the weakness of our mother Eve. Womans weakness makes them a portal to the Devil and hellfire. There were no female disciples. They are created to serve. If they do not serve God or Man they will be handmaidens to the Adversary. Though created from Man they are children of Satan.

Women cannot be priests and need constant Deliverance.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by jarx: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
1. they are more in population 2. they want to marry. its not easy to be 30+ and yet single
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by XINZ: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sorftwerk are you online?
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
XINZ:
Sorftwerk are you online?
yoh bro...I dey here G

What's popping?
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by XINZ: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
yoh bro...I dey here G

What's popping?

All good, bruh.
Can we talk? I wanna run something private by you.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Lionofdjungle: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ladies are more devoted than men; while their husbands are chasing money here and there to take care of their family members, the wives are at different places of worship.
Re: Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
XINZ:

All good, bruh.

Can we talk? I wanna run something private by you.

Sure bro...

Just sent u a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.