Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight (3008 Views)

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Marvel1206: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
This happened to my cousin. This girl keeps turning down his advances despite claiming to love him. I've even seen them act like couples in my presence. What could be wrong ?
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Marvel1206: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2017
So she didn't actually tell him Green light is on
Lol guys eh .. so he assumed the class was green light Bet how

Op she does not love him SIMPLE
She toying with him grin
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by henryvirus(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin karma is a b***h! "mumu button" that lady is not playing with his mind she is playing strategy games with it I swear
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Mhissgaga(f): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
All this guys that will be claiming they don't stress themselves before they catch babes..fear God oo cheesy

Tell your cousin to leave her alone..she never clock 30

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2017
someone give that gal a medal grin

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by H2Ossss(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.. The girl assumes they are dating ... Y ask her out again?
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NairalandCS(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Friend zone Level 1,000,000 grin grin

I pity the the guy sha, that's why I threw away my 'mumu' button years ago. undecided
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Marvel1206: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
henryvirus:
grin grin grin grin grin karma is a b***h! "mumu button" that lady is not playing with his mind she is playing strategy games with it I swear
Na confirm strategy o
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NevetsIbot(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:
So she didn't actually tell him Green light is on Lol guys eh .. so he assumed the class was green light Bet how
Op she does not love him SIMPLE She toying with him grin
Umph......
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NevetsIbot(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
henryvirus:
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NevetsIbot(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mhissgaga:
All this guys that will be claiming they don't stress themselves before they catch babes..fear God oo cheesy

Tell your cousin to leave her alone..she never clock 30
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by TheMainMan: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
lol... the truth is such girls are rampant ds days.... they feel nothing for u buh only needs u when they are down and hence keep toyin with ur emotions...

dose kind of girls dnt knw wah they want... run for ur life bfr u become obsessed...

my 2cents.....

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
He should show interest in someone she knows I can assure you all this nonsense will stop immediately.
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Gebbson007(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fr very play boy drs always that 1 girl dats ll knock u off ur feet.

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Rukkydelta(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by LePrezident(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Raine80:
He should show interest in someone she knows I can assure you all this nonsense will stop immediately.

Does this strategy work all the time? smiley
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by 7footre(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
He is the grand patron, group managing director and general overseer of the friendzone!!!!

Salute brother!!

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Idowuh(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
The guy should just free the girl jor

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by smilingface(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
that's wat you get when the greenlight is to bright.
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by jashar(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
a special shout out to all those who are able to press our mumu button.

Una well done oooo... kontinu...

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NeeKlaus: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
LePrezident:

It always works, Bro... it always does. She will virtually crawl on her knees towards him.
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by boiz2men(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
ya cousin is the substitute... if the real player gets off the pitch, he can now be brought in to play otherwise he should just enjoy the bench or get a free transfer to another club or better still position himself when he goes to play international friendlies so that new scouts can see him
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by LePrezident(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
NeeKlaus:

It always works, Bro... it always does. She will virtually crawl on her knees towards him.

Hmmmm I see...
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2017
LePrezident:

For a particular type of female - the one on question most definitely

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by LePrezident(m): 4:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:

For a particular type of female - the one on question most definitely

Hmmm interesting...
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by jay2pee(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Hahahahahaha..... The chat is just very funny...

To be more serious, the girl already knows his weak point and using it against him.... Just making gest of him
Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by burningSmoke(f): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Apparently your friend is emotionally being played. He should get out of the supposed "friendship" else he'll just end up getting hurt the most.
> From my observation so far, he's seeking approval.
> He's seeking validation.
> He's being persistent which makes him very vulnerable.
> She just wants his attention.
> She doesn't care about him.
> She thinks she can play him because he put himself in that position.
> A man is to approach a woman to see if she is willing to invest time to date him, to get to know him. If she’s unwilling then fair enough.
> You walk away. That is it.
> You persisted. You kept chasing.
> You lowered your boundaries for her.
> Why is he afraid of losing her when she's not afraid of losing him? don't be a ass kisser.
> Never put money, women, fame, anything above yourself respect. When you cannot be bought with pussy, money, fame, seeking for validation, you’re KING in this world that is filled with people hungry for kissing people’s asses.

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by mediocre(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Sometimes a girl doesn't want to date you, and doesn't want you to date someone else. So they keep playing along, try to give you hope so you don't wander off, but will never date you.

Re: Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight by NevetsIbot(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
burningSmoke:
Apparently your friend is emotionally being played. He should get out of the supposed "friendship" else he'll just end up getting hurt the most.
> From my observation so far, he's seeking approval.
> He's seeking validation.
> He's being persistent which makes him very vulnerable.
> She just wants his attention.
> She doesn't care about him.
> She thinks she can play him because he put himself in that position.
> A man is to approach a woman to see if she is willing to invest time to date him, to get to know him. If she’s unwilling then fair enough.
> You walk away. That is it.
> You persisted. You kept chasing.
> You lowered your boundaries for her.
> Why is he afraid of losing her when she's not afraid of losing him? don't be a ass kisser.
> Never put money, women, fame, anything above yourself respect. When you cannot be bought with pussy, money, fame, seeking for validation, you’re KING in this world that is filled with people hungry for kissing people’s asses.

That's a brilliant post bro.

Is My Ass Big Or Small... View It / Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back / Must Read: The Psychology Of Women