Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,740 members, 7,837,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed (30118 Views)

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo / VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed / Breaking! Another Bombshell Lie From The Stables Of Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Nemesis99(m): 5:44am On Jun 05, 2017
your name sef Na "LIE" oga "LAI"
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by hatchy(f): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Lai please don't mind all those shouting upandan that you are a chronic liar,they are just being jealous.
Haba! can't someone live up to his name again?

Lai please continue your good work,God is recording it for you.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by solobet9ja(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Minister of lie and deception
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Sammiejokes(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
hatchy:
Lai please don't mind all those shouting upandan that you are a chronic liar,they are just being jealous.
Haba! can't someone live up to his name again?

Lai please continue your good work,God is recording it for you.
The funny thing is after 4 pages no one has been able to tell us with fact a single lie as he challenged them. People just want to find who to nag on for the poverty they going through.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Davidbanky(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2017
You are right ... I really can't point to one single lie from you...... because it's not a single lie you tell, everything you say is a lie ... marafuker

This in itself is another lie ...
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by alaskido(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
This is another LIE. We will add S.L.O.N to your name which mean SENIOR LAIR OF NIGERIA. So you will be addressed as ALHAJI LAI MOHAMED (SLON) grin
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:22am On Jun 06, 2017
3.Campaign Recantations
It was Lai Mohammed who told Nigerians the promises of the APC during the election were actually not from the APC. The APC denied its key presidential campaign documents: “My Covenant with Nigerians” and “One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days.” Buhari himself presents one of the documents in the first person, saying: “The covenant is derived from the manifesto of my party, the All Progressives Congress. It however represents my pledge to you all when I become your president.”
But once he became president, Mohammed denied them. He swore that: “Buhari never promised to do anything in 100 days, that’s the honest truth.” However, when APC Senators were forced to vote against their own campaign promise to provide N5,00 monthly to 25 million unemployed
Nigerians, Mohammed declared that the government already has 1.4 trillion naira recovered from banks through the TSA ready to fulfil the promise. He said we should expect it in the 2016 budget.
These are his words: “The
non-implementation of the payment policy so far is due to the fact that it was not included in the 2015 budget. The Muhammadu Buhari administration has been busy putting in place measures that will make it possible to start the implementation of this project.”
This has turned out as usual to be an
other tissue of lies. The 2016 budget was announced, and there was nothing about the N5000 stipend for the 25 million unemployed.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2017
4 FEC absence April for the third time.

“The President chose today to rest, he was in his office yesterday, which you all reported. Really!!!!!!
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2017
5. PMB isn't sick sometime in Feb after the FEC meeting
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:38am On Jun 06, 2017
May 27 2016
Lai told members of the Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria that the administration of President Buhari is “ready to feed 5.5 million school children once daily”.
This is a lie.
The administration of President Buhari was not ready to feed any 5.5 million school children once daily, which explains why its school-feeding programme crashed few weeks after it took off.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2017
Ramadan lecture, Kwara state, July 2nd 2015
Lai told his audience that “in a couple of days the ministerial cabinet list” of President Muhammadu Buhari “would be made available”.
This turned out to be a lie.
The ministerial list wasn’t made available “in a couple of days”, rather it was close to three months thereafter when the first list of ministerial nominees was received by the Senate.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Channels TV Interview, Wednesday June 1st 2016
Lai blamed Boko Haram for rising cost of tomato in the country, noting that the increase in market price of tomato “is a direct result of the fact” that the country “lost two years harvest to Boko Haram insurgency”.
This is a lie.
Lai’s colleague and federal minister of agriculture, Audu Ogbeh had earlier
explained that the invasion and consequent destruction of tomato fruits in tomato farms in some six tomato-producing states by a pest,
Tuta absoluta was responsible for the fall in supply of tomato which in turn drove up its market price.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Thursday December 29 2016
In a statement in Lagos, Lai said that a former federal permanent secretary at the Ministry of Power who retired from office recently bolted away with 40 brand new SUVs and other vehicles.
This is fake news.
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Liberty Radio and Television, May 6 2016
While trying to justify Buhari’s globetrotting, Lai claimed that Buhari is getting invite from world leaders because “they have the confidence to discuss with” him “the issue of the looted funds”, citing his invitation to the 2016 so-called anti-corruption summit in London.
This is a lie.

British leaders famously described Buhari as a “leader of a fantastically corrupt country” who is coming to the 2016 summit at his “own expense”, so obviously they neither thought Buhari had any integrity nor did they have any confidence to discuss with him the issue of any looted funds
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2017
May 3rd 2016.
National Assembly. there's a masquerade in the south east that takes a 100 people to dress and 100 people to UnCloth. my south eastern brethren I am looking for job
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:52am On Jun 06, 2017
May 3rd NASS. what we have in Nigeria are tourist sites not tourist attractions. Biko! scrambling of an inefficient minister trying to justify his uselessness
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by folasayolyn(f): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Oct 2016. missing girls were not swapped for Boko Haram commanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School / PDP To Recruit Atiku,kwankwaso To Contest Against Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.