Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai (874 Views)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi / "Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by BishopMagic: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2017
The author of the article accusing Osinbanjo of favoring Yorubas and Redeem church members for appointments is none other than El Rufai.

The aim of that article is to rally northern moslem opposition to a substantive Osinbanjo presidency.

The author in classic El Rufai style was able to appeal to both religious and ethnic sentiments wherein he combined both redeem church membership and yourba tribe as a prerequisite in securing appointments under the current Ag.President's office.

This is classic El Rufai campaign of hate.

El Rufai has been sneaking into Lagos to lobby Tinubu to see him anointed as VP to osinbanjo since Buhari returned back to his hospice Base .

El Rufai hopes to launch a formidable electoral bid as VP by cornering federal might which he is guaranteed with the security chiefs appointed by Buhari.

Frustrated from Tinubu's reluctance to anoint him as Osinbanjo's VP, El Rufai has gone down the same road he is used to which is slander and ethnic religious bigotry.

I hold no brief for Tinubu or his man servant Osinbanjo but I will sincerely advice Tinubu never to consider El Rufai for VP.

Tinubu made a grave mistake with Buhari but with El Rufai, he will be digging his grave.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by BishopMagic: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
I created a thread here titled : Adeboye aka Ananias campaigning for Osinbanjo

In that thread I specifically drew attention to Adeboye canvassing for Northern and middle belt christian voters support ahead of a likely Osinbanjo presidential bid in 2019 using a fake christian evangelical crusade as a ruse.

I was right.

The thread has since been long deleted but not before the likes of El Rufai were to take some salient points I raised to use it in their latest propaganda campaign.

I care less for Osinbanjo, Tinubu, Yoruba political bloc or the profiteering racket known as Redeem church plc but for truth to prevail we must all know the authors behind that article and the camp and interest they represent.

Dr Farooq is none other than El Rufai leading the pack of jihadist dogs that fill the corridors of power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by decency12(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please OP, don't say what you are not very sure of......

It might be very costly

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by doublewisdom: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
El Rufai not IPOB?
Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by BishopMagic: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
The thread in question

Ananias campaigning for Judas

The since retired General-Overseer of the profiteering outfit known as Redeemed Church of God Plc, Enoch Adeboye, has been on a whirl-wind tour of northern and middle-belt states under the cover of a crusade for Christ.

Apart from scamming God's people off their paltry hard-earned money, Mr Enoch Adeboye has also included a subtle campaign for Redeem Church congregation votes in both the north and middle belt for that Judas of a fake pastor Osinbanjo.

The Amir of Bauchi was very right to refuse the profiteering modern day Ananias in conjunction with his Saphira of a wife audience when Adeboye came knocking at the Amir's palace.

The middle belt is especially pained by Osinbanjo's denial of the Church in places like Southern Kaduna where he refused to speak up on behalf of the plight of hapless Christians being hacked to death by Fulani Islamist.

Adeboye's latest evangelical grand tour of both the north and middle belt is on the heels of the total lack of faith or confidence christian communities have in the coward Osinabnjo in protecting them from Fulani herdsmen and other ravaging lunatic Islamist groups that pox-mark the north and middle belt.

GEJ was voted out by the same northern and middle belt Christians not because they saw that he (GEJ) wasn't willing to help them but because the minority groups in the north knew that GEJ could never contain the Islamist as they control the security apparatus of the nation. The reason they voted in the Boko govt was because they wanted peace so they caved into the ransom demands of the terrorists.

With an Osinbanjo Presidency, the minority groups know their fate is about to get worse off than even under the Boko Commander's reign of terror.

So whatever scheming Adeboye has in the guise of evangelizing in the north is sure to back fire as there won't be any minority or christian vote from both the north and middle belt going to Osinbanjo in the event the midget dares stands to contest in 2019.

INEC should sanction Adeboye and his Redeem PLC to desist from campaigning ahead of 2019 for Osinbanjo.

This is how Adeboye decided to head to the SE to organize a series of crusades when Osinbanjo was acting President when the Boko went on AWOL in January in a bid to sway support for Osinbanjo.

If INEC will not act then I am sure the hundreds of Boko sleeper cells that frequent this forum will know the true motive of Adeboye's fake crusade in their domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by BishopMagic: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
decency12:
Please OP, don't say what you are not very sure of......

It might be very costly

Costly to whom? El Rufai or my freedom?
Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by DauraDullardo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
doublewisdom:
El Rufai not IPOB?
What's the interest of IPOB in a war between master and slave?

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by BishopMagic: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
DauraDullardo:

Don't mind these frogs. They think the awusa North regards them above the better south not knowing that in the entire south, the north views them as an uncomfortable alliance.

The north knows why the yorubas are motivated to betray the south and it boils down to greed.

Already they are burying their precious buhari to pave way for their vulture president osinbanjo.

The Awusa hates the Niger Delta over their oil wealth.

Have a healthy respect of igbo resistance to their jihadist advances but see the yorubas as contemptible useful idiots whose motivation being jealousy, is still geared towards their own agenda which is to have their leprous hypocritical hands on the national cake.

No hypocrite like an afonja who is ready to turn the truth on its head to suit his myopic agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by doublewisdom: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
DauraDullardo:
The thing tire me o because somehow somehow IPOB has been linked to it. It must really suck to be a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ismailia Farooq Aka El Rufai by FeloniousFelon: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

2019 And The Legend Of President Buhari- Can He Run Again? / One Big Question After The Se/ss Meeting / Breaking: Is Buhari Dead? Dear death wishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.