Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? (887 Views)

Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? / How Do Couples Living In One Room With Kids Cope With Love Making In Their Midst / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? by biggestbros: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Many couples live apart ranging from states to different countries, these may be due to different reason but the most common reason is work.

Quest for survival is really tearing many families apart. Many stay away for weeks, months and some mostly in another country stay away for years.

How do these couple cope with occassional sex?
Re: Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? by wadetaw202: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can't ever live apart with my wife. We will go everywhere together. Living apart opens the door to infidelity on either side. Besides, it's senseless to live like a single when you are married. I also want both of us to contribute physically to the growth and development of our children. All these living apart nonsense aren't my strong points.

2 Likes

Re: Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? by NwaAmaikpe: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sex is a vital need..

When we are apart, I use my Vaseline while she uses her mortar....everyday kwa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? by MrsPhysics: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
We only live apart when I cum.
Apart from that moment, we always live together.
Re: Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? by ahnie: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can stay up to 5months/beyond cus am not a sex freak so also z my husband.

Pls note...we also dont belong to the sex z meant for procreation crew!

(1) (Reply)

What If A Guy Does This To Your Sister? / Tribute To Honourable Chief And A Great Legend Of Our Time / How To Live A Life Of Dominion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.