Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London (2895 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite / Drama As Workers Shut Down National Assembly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by psp2pc(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yoshy:
Go and sit down if you don't have something meaningful to say Inugo?

did I lie?
Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
YorubaForum:

I will advice you to preserve ur wailing for the "Final Breakup"..Is not needed now shocked...Afonjas and envy tongue

Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by yarimo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

e pain you...welo welo grin

Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by Yoshy: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
psp2pc:

did I lie?
better lie, infact are you lier Mohammed's brother.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by psp2pc(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yoshy:
better lie, infact are you lier Mohammed's brother.

truth hurts..
Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by femo122: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not again one noferia
Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by hamilton62(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
psp2pc:
I have no problem with then fighting for their biafra brouhaha, but why didn't they fight for it during GEJ's tenure, so because a APC/Fulani man is there now, they are agitating for separation. I am sure if by 2019 a South eastern or South Southern candidate wins the presidential seat, they would forget about the struggle.
Biafra is now a political tool no longer an ideology.
Your question was supposed to be or should I say rephrased to; why didn't I know about the struggle under GEJ's regime?
The fight for Biafra freedom through the Radio Biafra London started at 2009...
Your dullard premier announced and promoted Biafra to the people and world through NBC, so the people bought into it...
For clarification, search for radio biafra broadcast under GEJ's regime on youtube.com

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by fireprince14(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello nairaland users. I would like to use this medium to inform you of the sale of an 8000 sqm piece of land right in the middle of Akure, Ondo state. This land is to be sold for a negotiable sum of #120,000,000. There is no scam involved as all interested parties will be introduced to the appropriate authorities and family members. Interested individuals can contact me on 08057510625 or zephyr348@gmail.com.
Re: Biafrans Shut Down National Gallery London by MrOdyssey(m): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Awesome. Ndi Biafra jisinu ike

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Foreign Journalist On His Reaction To Ballot Snatchers / Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons / The Fulanis And Igbos Are Two Of A Kind! -Ademola Adetayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.