Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action (1015 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good Evening Nairalanders.

Nairaland although A Faceless Forum Gives Some Form Of Preinformed Opinion About The Likely Personalities Behind The Many Monikers We See Daily.

From ;

TonyeBarcanister
ZombieTerror
NgeneUkwenu
HungerBad
Jabiori
FriendNG
BiafranBushBoy
Gberra
AgumbaN....
OsibanjoIsALiar
Madridguy
Yarimo
PaChukwudi
TrapQueen
Vedaxcool
Omenkalives

Etc. For A Nairaland Long Timer And Keen Observer Like Me ,I Know These Monikers And The Opinion/interest They Represent.

Since The Genesis Of This Current Apc Led Federal Government ,Nairaland Been one of Africa's Largest Online Forum Has Seen Pro And Anti Government, For And anti Secessionists Slogging It Out Daily.

Apart From Been An Information Centre which Helps Many To be Kept Abreast of Political,Social And Crime Situations Across The Country,Its Home To Some Intriguing 'Creatures'.

One Of Such Creatures Is Behind The Moniker (Sarrki).

Sarrki Is one Moniker Who Plays Some kind of Sarcastic Resemblance To The Presidential Aide Femi Adesina,Although A Pro APC 'Creature',He has In Few Occasions Tried To Lobby Anti Government Moniker's To Believe In The Programmes of The Current Administration.

Crawling From Each Page To Another In Politics Section, He Always Had FTC 'Back To Back' And Never Failed To Nickname all anti Government Voices As "Enemies Of State".

Personally I Am Strongly Convinced That The Moniker Sarrki Is From The Tinubu end Of The APC Reason Been That He Never Failed To Display His Agitation And Mild Indifference Whenever TINUBU Names is Likely To Be Maligned.

This Brings Me to The Question, Dear Nairaland What Do You Think Happened To The Popular " Enemies Of State" Crooner Sarrki ?

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
wetin consign me
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by dadavivo: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sarrki that I delivered since two weeks now. He's now seeing​ the light that buhari the illiterate President is a scam. And he whisper to me that Hungerbad grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Splinz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
That greatest of zombies couldn't take the heat any longer. So, na to tear race sure pass for am o cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Princesaha: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
He got married to his fourth wife as a Muslim and no longer have the chance to be on Nairaland always. For now he is always busy monitoring his new wife and even follows her to the market and mosque cos he does not want all these small boys to "harvest" her for him.

8 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Fremancipation: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
The sudden disappearance of that character from nairaland is fishy. Hope his paymaster didn't execute him for a horrible propaganda job.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by vedaxcool(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Person no fit dey busy abi all his life na 4 nl he go spend am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Princesaha:
He got married to his fourth wife as a Muslim and no longer have the chance to be on Nairaland always. For now he is always busy monitoring his new wife and even follows her to the market and mosque cos he does not want all these small boys to "harvest" her for him.

That Guy Is Coming fr U
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
He is doing Azumhi

He does not want to defile himself this Ramadan period.

Or

He has been given a looooooong ban

2 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fremancipation:
The sudden disappearance of that character from nairaland is fishy. Hope his paymaster didn't execute him for a horrible propaganda job.

Same thing That's Been on My Mind,If U Re Critically Observant ,He is From The Tinubu Faction,Who Knows Maybe Them DSS

6 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He is doing Azumhi

He does not want to defile himself this Ramadan period.

Or

He has been given a looooooong ban

He Went Missing Before Ramadan, As For Ban,That Guy Hardly Gets A Ban On Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by jjjjj2017: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
His appointment has been terminated. Mind you, more than one person operates that that devilish account.

10 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Dabigbroda(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
ok
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:
His appointment has been terminated. Mind you, more than one person operates that that devilish account.

Hi,U Seem To Have An Issue With Omenkalive,Don't Let Him See Your Signature.
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by SalamRushdie: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
He is a representative of Tinubu Media Centre and it seems they have withdrawn their services for now

5 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by ZombieTERROR: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sarrki is a friend ..though we view issues differently ( his blind support for baba makes me wanna puke, atimes)
He is quite intelligent
Doesn't curse or get angry unnecessarily (this you cannot say about me... Sorry cheesy)

That moniker is sponsored
It takes a lot to be FTC on every thread
That I can say for now

I miss him though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Sarrki is a friend ..though we view issues differently ( his blind support for baba makes me wanna puke, atimes)
He is quite intelligent
Doesn't curse or get angry unnecessarily

That I can say for now

I miss him though

You Are both Wise And Articulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OVI75(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He is a representative of Tinubu Media Centre and it seems they have withdrawn their services for now

Exactly my Suspicion

3 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by jjjjj2017: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
He is quite intelligent
Doesn't curse or get angry unnecessarily

That I can say for now

I miss him though
@d bolded, 100% correct. mind you, more than one person operates that handle

4 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm. Sarrki is fine. I think his busy for now.

OVI75:

Nairaland although A Faceless Forum Gives Some Form Of Preinformed Opinion About The Likely Personalities Behind The Many Monikers We See Daily.

From ;

TonyeBarcanister
ZombieTerror
NgeneUkwenu
HungerBad
Jabiori
FriendNG
BiafranBushBoy
Gberra
AgumbaN....
OsibanjoIsALiar
Madridguy
Yarimo
PaChukwudi
TrapQueen
Vedaxcool
Omenkalives

Etc. For A Nairaland Long Timer And Keen Observer Like Me ,I Know These Monikers And The Opinion/interest They Represent.

Since The Genesis Of This Current Apc Led Federal Government ,Nairaland Been one of Africa's Largest Online Forum Has Seen Pro And Anti Government, For And anti Secessionists Slogging It Out Daily.

Apart From Been An Information Centre which Helps Many To be Kept Abreast of Political,Social And Crime Situations Across The Country,Its Home To Some Intriguing 'Creatures'.

Sarrki Is one Moniker Who Plays Some kind of Sarcastic Resemblance To The Presidential Aide Femi Adesina,Although A Pro APC 'Creature',He has In Few Occasions Tried To Lobby Anti Government Moniker's To Believe In The Programmes of The Current Administration.

Crawling From Each Page To Another In Politics Section, He Always Had FTC 'Back To Back' And Never Failed To Nickname all anti Government Voices As "Enemies Of State".

Personally I Am Strongly Convinced That The Moniker Sarrki Is From The Tinubu end Of The APC Reason Been That He Never Failed To Display His Agitation And Mild Indifference Whenever TINUBU Names is Likely To Be Maligned.

This Brings Me to The Question, Dear Nairaland What Do You Think Happened To The Popular " Enemies Of State" Crooner Sarrki ?
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by ZombieTERROR: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:

You Are both Wise And Articulate

1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Blackfire(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
That guys comments makes me wanna puke...

His tribal bigotry plus his political jingoism are nauseating.

5 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by yarimo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
madridguy:
Hmmmmmm. Sarrki is fine. I think his busy for now.

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by espionage48(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sarrki is fine..he is among the otondos that entered camp..he started missing in action the day Nysc camp was officially opened.

5 Likes

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Ogalanyachieze: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:

From ;

TonyeBarcanister
ZombieTerror
NgeneUkwenu
HungerBad
Jabiori
FriendNG
BiafranBushBoy
Gberra
AgumbaN....
OsibanjoIsALiar
Madridguy
Yarimo
PaChukwudi
TrapQueen
Vedaxcool
Omenkalives

Apart From Been An Information Centre which Helps Many To be Kept Abreast of Political,Social And Crime Situations Across The Country,Its Home To Some Intriguing 'Creatures'
check "ban room" he mayb dia crying blood
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Ogalanyachieze: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Princesaha:
in the other room?

1 Like

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by clefstone(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
jjjjj2017:
lol @devilish
Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by amuwo1980: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guy if they no pay you salary for this BMC work you go still dey come work? the agreement with liar mohammed and buhari- daesh was pay per post the sarrki guy done go back to hustling for akure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by XINZ: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Something is cooking over at the camp he's loyal to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Sarrki don kick PLATE instead of bucket grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarrki:Tale Of A Popular Nairaland Moniker Missing In Action by Eazybay(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Lolzzzz very funny. Someone even alleged the DSS!! Well, I'd rather not give him too much credit, for all I care he may just be a PMB die hard.

As for his absence, either he was banned or he lost his fone..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Made Egyptians Drive Israelites Out Of Egypt, Same Repeating Today? / .. / Breaking:osibanjo Leaves Rivers,fails To Commission Some Wike's Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.