Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige (1837 Views)

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari / Buhari Is A Liar: Here Is What Ojukwu Said In 2004 About Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Igboblog: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has condemned a statement by to the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign
State of Biafra, MASSOB, in reaction to a recent press interview in which he advised Ndigbo against placing all their political eggs in one basket.
“I am only practicing what the late leader of Ndigbo, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu taught us,” he said, warning the “new” MASSOB leadership “to show little respect to the elders who have immensely contributed and continues to contribute to the wellbeing of the South-East region”.
A statement on Sunday by his Special Assistant on Media, Nwachukwu Obidiwe, described Ngige as a consummate Igbo leader who would never disparage the Igbo or work against their interest.
It reads: “With his sterling pedigree as former President General of Aka-Ikenga for eight years, member of Ohaneze Strategic Committee and member, Imeobi Ohaneze, Ngige only advised our people to rise above the prevailing self-pity, awaken the resilient spirit for which Igbos are known and quickly re-strategise as other geo-political zones in the country are currently doing.”
“I wish to put on record that my position is exactly the same position our late leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu took in 1982 when he left the Igbo dominated NPP to join the NPN.
“Ikemba reasoned that while Igbos give support to Zik’s NPP, there was also the wisdom in spreading our political net to the waters of the ruling party. Ikemba did so to ensure that Ndigbo was not all boxed into a regional party or enclave which can disconnect or limit their participation in the nation’s apex political conclave.
“If Ojukwu thought that doing otherwise was myopic in 1982, why is a section of the Igbo crucifying Ngige for preaching and practicing the wise counsel of our eternal leader, Ikemba,” the statement quipped.
“It is therefore clear that the ‘new’ leadership of MASSOB needs a clearer and undistorted interpretation of the truth in my position, which is that it is politically unwise for us to repeat in future elections, the 2015 presidential election voting pattern where all our eggs were dumped in one basket; the basket failed and the eggs all broken.
“I wish to further add that there is enough opportunity for the Igbos to make up whatever perceived loss it currently encounters, but our leaders need to shun the creeping political narrowness and play politics more astutely.
“What matters most is not how “big” the positions we occupy are, rather, what we are able to achieve for the Igbo with what we occupy.
“Today, work is on-going on all the major federal roads in the South East; Enugu- Onitsha, Enugu- Umuahia-Abia-Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt -Owerri, Oba-Nnewi– Arondizuogu- Okigwe, to mention a few while Julius Berger has been mobilised to the tune of N6 Billion for the 2nd River Niger Bridge. There is also the Benin-Onitsha rail line, with a separate bridge across the Niger, which was not originally in the Jonathan-PDP coastal rail master plan.”
The statement added that this could not be achieved with all the so called “big” positions (SGF, Deputy Senate President and Speaker, Ministers of Finance, Health, Aviation, National Chairman of ruling party, Head of army and police etc.) that Ndigbo occupied under the Jonathan administration for six years but that the APC government was doing so in just one budget cycle; that is, between 2016 – May 2017, “knowing full well that 2015 budget was Jonathan’s.”
The statement reminded the “new” MASSOB leadership that Ngige as Governor of Anambra State was the only governor in the zone who gave MASSOB full protection against harassment by the security agencies because of their non-violent approach to struggle.
“I did not only protect MASOB from undue harassment by security agencies, I sent them food from the state treasury and employed its members in the formidable Anambra Vigilante Service. This was to give stability to the security architecture of the state. The founder of MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike is alive and can testify to this.”
More http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/biafra-im-doing-what-ojukwu-taught.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by capip120(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
There is no point reading what the gibberish Ngige opined in the above press brief. You insulted Ndi Igbo the day you told them not cry marginalization because they didn't vote your Buhari and I make bold to say that Biafra must come despite the efforts channeled by greedy folks like you to sabotage the dream.
Salem.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Angeleena(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmmm no be,only respect.. but the dung of cows..

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by dadavivo: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ngige is drunk​ again. He's eating with our enemies(Buhari) so he should take he's opinion and stick it inside his asss

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by OVI75(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Old Age is Realy Affecting This Man

Although Am Isoko I hate his Anti Igbo Comments And I think hs Soul hx bn Enslaved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
What about the Biafra struggle, am sure he taught you that to.

But truth be told. Igbos don't know how to play politics. Igbos don't know what political calculation is, Ngige saw it coming, he advice south east to embrace APC but their hatred for Buhari becloud their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by patval(f): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmmm no be,only respect.. but the dung of cows..
ngige the dwarf of alor, the last time I checked,you are still owing tifnubu for his support on your failed governorship bid in Anambra.
back to your petty claim, what Ojukwu did was reminiscent of Nnamdi Kanu's bail conditions which Igbos understand.Your case is sheer judasic greed.Is it a coincidence that your always betray whoever strick a deal with you?
I thank God that Idemili North and South which use to be your stronghold have seen your true nature.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by EmeeNaka: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ngige love to lie.
Which section of Oba-Nnewi-Okigwe road construction is ongoing?
Ngige has been forsaken by the gods of the land.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by gberra: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
dadavivo:
Ngige is drunk​ again. He's eating with our enemies so he should take he's opinion and stick it inside his asss
Same as Ojukwu by dumping Npp for NPN. Y'all are very much reputable for "party jumpology" like an untamed pros.titute..

Igbos always cry tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by DocHMD: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ngige the wicked short fetish man that have sold his soul to the devil and will readily mortgage the Igbo nation for a sniff of cocaine.

Heavens forbid that your likes lead the Igbo nation when we have people like Kanu. Efulefu nwuru anwu.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by gberra: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
patval:

ngige the dwarf of alor, the last time I checked,you are still owing tifnubu for his support on your failed governorship bid in Anambra.
back to your petty claim, what Ojukwu did was reminiscent of Nnamdi Kanu's bail conditions which Igbos understand.Your case is sheer judasic greed.Is it a coincidence that your always betray whoever strick a deal with you?
I thank God that Idemili North and South which use to be your stronghold have seen your true nature.
I swearigod You're a female with a dicck...
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by dadavivo: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
Same as Ojukwu by dumping Npp for NPN. Y'all are very much reputable for "party jumpology" like an untamed pros.titute..

Afonjas, una no dey use eye see Biafrans, Niger Delta, igbos, crude oil. Una go run choke mouth.who call your ugly face for here?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
NGIGE:

An Igbo word which means " A LOST SHEEP" or PRODIGAL"

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Igboblog: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by obailala(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oya, time for some mental slaves to come and insult Ngige...
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by gberra: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
dadavivo:
Afonjas, una no dey use eye see Biafrans, Niger Delta, igbos, crude oil. Una go run choke mouth.who call your ugly face for here?
Afonja do not give a fuckery about nonentities. I simply reminded you that your tin god did dine with the enemies too... Ngige is risen above political shallowness

biafra is burning, Igbos are crying cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by gberra: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
DocHMD:
Ngige the wicked short fetish man that have sold his soul to the devil and will readily mortgage the Igbo nation for a sniff of cocaine[b].

Heavens forbid that your likes lead the Igbo nation when we have people like Kanu. Efulefu nwuru anwu.
The business stays home, buddy grin.. As a matter of fact, Y'all will very much likely sniff & stuff up while paying up the loan grin

L shocked shocked k at you!
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
seun,u ve created a monster.a monster where spineless ppl on the basis of anonymity become strong,name callers,bullies,rumour and war mongers.ppl who dare not say in public what they type here if given the opportunity.
young ppl who ve never lifted a finger to help themselves,families,communities,tribes,nigeria or any other nation they desire.
some call them e-warriors,I call them SPINELESS.Their case is like a man that is afraid of telling a woman his feelings but instead takes delight in masturbating over her picture in the darkness of his room.
my delight is in d fact that they re in minority,an infinitesimal percentage of ppl of this great nation.
seun,I know it might be hard but dont u think a little control is necessary?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by mirabel001(f): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ngige d prodigal son

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by ZombieTERROR: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ngige is akin to a mad dog who have refused to heed his owners call
He is on a road
A road that leads to perdition
Money is not everything
Good name is better than money

Ngige means lost sheep in today's SE dictionary

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by ZombieTERROR: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Okoroawusa:
seun,u ve created a monster.a monster where spineless ppl on the basis of anonymity become strong,name callers,bullies,rumour and war mongers.ppl who dare not say in public what they type here if given the opportunity.
young ppl who ve never lifted a finger to help themselves,families,communities,tribes,nigeria or any other nation they desire.
some call them e-warriors,I call them SPINELESS.Their case is like a man that is afraid of telling a woman his feelings but instead takes delight in masturbating over her picture in the darkness of his room.
my delight is in d fact that they re in minority,an infinitesimal percentage of ppl of this great nation.
seun,I know it might be hard but dont u think a little control is necessary?
I don't seem to know where to place your rant on this thread
But social media gives everybody a level playing ground to contribute an opinion
It's their right
Your right also

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by ZombieTERROR: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:

May the gods not forsake you

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

I don't seem to know where to place your rant on this thread
But social media gives everybody a level playing ground to contribute an opinion
It's their right
Your right also
I know that but its also a known fact dat rights can be abused.take for instance d way u just addressed me.its courteous n respectful wit a view to letting d addressee reply back wit d same dignity.unlike d way I ve seen u address other ppl on ds forum.lets ve conversations not e-wars.thank u
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by modik(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:
Old Age is Realy Affecting This Man

Although Am Isoko I hate his Anti Igbo Comments And I think hs Soul hx bn Enslaved

God bless you, brotherly, and all freedom lovers.

Together we shall win.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by aolawale025: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nobody demands respect. Respect is earned
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by azimibraun: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
capip120:
There is no point reading what the gibberish Ngige opined in the above press brief. You insulted Ndi Igbo the day you told them not cry marginalization because they didn't vote your Buhari and I make bold to say that Biafra must come despite the efforts channeled by greedy folks like you to sabotage the dream.
Salem.
You see? Typical Igbo person. You guys just have serious unquenchable desire for rumour. You don't read but you will act on whatever anybody who claimed to have read it tells you. Igbos can fall my hand with 3rd party gist eh!
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by azimibraun: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
The Man has put up a challenge.. Nobody is responding to his challenge. Instead am seeing the usual and habitual SE ill conceived condemnation of facts and figures when the odds are against them. I challenge anybody from the SE to prove Mr Ngige wrong on the points of facts he raised. Insult him later but answer him point by point first.
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by azimibraun: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
7:50pm that was this post was made its 11:32 nw still no response. Na wa o! Ok you guys have up till 12noon Tomorrow to respond to him. But you have the rest of this night to insult and curse him.
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by BAILMONEY: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
NGIGE NWANNA grin THE VIP TOILET MASTER
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
patval:

What useless deal are you talking about? So you would have supported him to give UBAH family 60% of the states monthly allocation?

He did the right thing and is saying the truth.
Re: Biafra: I’m Doing What Ojukwu Taught Ndigbo, I Deserve Respect – Ngige by patval(f): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2017
mekaboy:

What useless deal are you talking about? So you would have supported him to give UBAH family 60% of the states monthly allocation?

He did the right thing and is saying the truth.
The last thing ngige will do is to tell you a plain truth, Ubas case was that he thought he could use that saga to oust them and take over Anambra but thank God for Peter Obi. look at what he is doing now and decipher whether he has upright patriotism for Anambra, somebody that collect bribe just to allow his constituency job seekers get job through his quota as a senator.
God used his greed to save Anambra if you don't knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Declaration Break The Back Bone Of Kanu/ipob Biafra Agitation! / Let's Start A Political Movement On Nairaland / Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.