Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident (1812 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by kushercain: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
I've known this girl all my life.
We were always family friends and the two of us were very close.
She travelled out sometime ago and
we began this long distance relationship about 2 years back and almost every night we used to video call and talk on the phone. I can't calculate how much I burned on credit every night just to talk to her.The thing is she told me she was a virgin, told me countless times when we talked. Anyway last month, she was to come to the Country for a family member burial and I was excited. I was finally going to see her after so many years. She came with her family and I left my lodge all the way from Osun state to port Harcourt. She told me she loves snails and I bought live snails worth 3k that day and went through the discomfort of carrying it that long journey just to please her.
I noticed during the burial ceremony that other guys in the party was familiar with her too familiar Before I turn left one guy has called her, before I know another guy has called her. I began to suspect I wasn't the only that she has been video chatting with.
Fast forward to last week. She was to go back last weekend and after many talk she finally agreed we should have sex. I entered the place finally after thinking how I would go slow and be gentle but I began to suspect she wasn't a virgin. For one she was quick to take position like a pro and 2ndly it wasn't really tight.I was really Pained and I asked her why she lied to me. She told me she lost her virginity due to a domestic accident, I told her I didn't understand I know domestic accident is when knife cut somebody by mistake so what does it mean? She wouldn't explain instead she would start crying, saying she can't talk about it.
This thing pain me walahi I have exhausted money, time and resources on this girl. she was always a safety net for marriage in my mind. Imagine someone in jand that is supposed to be sending me money instead she'll be calling me to send money.
What is this domestic accident rubbish did she fall on top mop abi what?

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by daben1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
But you're not angry with yourself that you're not a virgin... Life!!

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
One chance bus. In ur next world, dont trust any lady

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by daben1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
kushercain:
I've known this girl all my life.
We were always family friends and the two of us were very close.
She travelled out sometime ago and
we began this long distance relationship about 2 years back and almost every night we used to video call and talk on the phone. I can't calculate how much I burned on credit every night just to talk to her.The thing is she told me she was a virgin, told me countless times when we talked. Anyway last month, she was to come to the Country for a family member burial and I was excited. I was finally going to see her after so many years. She came with her family and I left my lodge all the way from Osun state to port Harcourt. She told me she loves snails and I bought live snails worth 3k that day and went through the discomfort of carrying it that long journey just to please her.
I noticed during the burial ceremony that other guys in the party was familiar with her too familiar Before I turn left one guy has called her, before I know another guy has called her. I began to suspect I wasn't the only that she has been video chatting with.
Fast forward to last week. She was to go back last weekend and after many talk she finally agreed we should have sex. I entered the place finally after thinking how I would go slow and be gentle but I began to suspect she wasn't a virgin. For one she was quick to take position like a pro and 2ndly it wasn't really tight.I was really Pained and I asked her why she lied to me. She told me she lost her virginity due to a domestic accident, I told her I didn't understand I know domestic accident is when knife cut somebody by mistake so what does it mean? She wouldn't explain instead she would start crying, saying she can't talk about it.
This thing pain me walahi I have exhausted money, time and resources on this girl. she was always a safety net for marriage in my mind. Imagine someone in jand that is supposed to be sending me money instead she'll be calling me to send money.
What is this domestic accident rubbish did she fall on top mop abi what?
so you've been spending so that you'll ffuck her as a virgin... And you want to marry a virgin, you think we're still in 18th century?

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
things young people do for that word called love...

This virgin matter everyday don tired person oh... When we go stop virgin talk nah..

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by ifex370(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:
things young people do for that word called love...

This virgin matter everyday don tired person oh... When we go stop virgin talk nah..

Ah taya oo... Up until now.. The whole concept is now getting boring...

Women sha.. You guys r trying.. I don't blame the feminist's..

A guy would be angry that a lady isn't a virgin.. But he himself will be proud he is not..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Idowuh(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Domestic accident!
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by kushercain: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Don't get me wrong my bone of contention is why did she have to lie at first. This girl would be forming church girl for me all the time over Fone she almost killed me when I asked her if she was a v.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Cholls(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
my brother sorry o life is tough
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by optional1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

A guy would be angry that a lady isn't a virgin.. But he himself will be proud he is not..

you looking for virgin to marry yet you ain't a virgin and the worse you have disvirgin some girls already...

Virgin this virgin that.
Who virgin EPP

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by shegxi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

I think d real ish is why should u lie of being a virgin when u are not? Would d guy have killed her?
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by shegxi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:

you looking for virgin to marry yet you ain't a virgin and the worse you have disvirgin some girls already...

Virgin this virgin that.
Who virgin EPP
why should any lady have to lie about dere virginity? Dat she is a virgin or not is not an issue, lieing about it is.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by ifex370(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
shegxi:
I think d real ish is why should u lie of being a virgin when u are not? Would d guy have killed her?

Am not in support of any lie.. But what about the stigmatization na
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by optional1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
shegxi:
why should any lady have to lie about dere virginity? Dat she is a virgin or not is not an issue, lieing about it is.

you guys are the cause nah..
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by ifex370(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:

Virgin this virgin that.
Who virgin EPP

Ah taya for dem oo

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Domestic accident Virginity loss...

Laugh wan burst ma belle....

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by shegxi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:

cause bawo? U can't blame others for ur decisions sweetheart. Its high time u ladies started to make decisions and stand by it.
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by shegxi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
ifex370:

Am not in support of any lie.. But what about the stigmatization na
stigma dat u have had sex? Are u for real. It means d lady does not even know what she wants and not sure of her decisions.

A lady can lie to cover stigma but a guy cnt get angry for being lied to...........isnt d hypocrisy glaring to u sef?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by optional1(f): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
shegxi:
cause bawo? U can't blame others for ur decisions sweetheart. Its high time u ladies started to make decisions and stand by it.

i pray they are reading this...
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Anfieldboss: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
optional1:

Hope you don't do such
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Anfieldboss: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can take every other thing from a girl aside unfaithfulness and lies. OP, she has played you. Move on.
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Gebbson007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol

Lmfao

Rotfl

DOMESTIC ACCIDENT bibawo¿¿

I no fee laff abeg.. op Pele take hrt
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by EmperorJay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
domestic accident huh
well

Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by defolman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Idowuh:
Domestic accident!
she accidently landed on a joystick
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by optional1(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Hope you don't do such

i dey mad ni

Only a mad lady can do such
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by Greenbullet(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
That girl is a stupid lies like my ex, domestic accident ko domestic joystick ni , what rubbish ,op please that lady is lying to you she is a hoe
Re: She Said She Was Disvirgined By A Domestic Accident by ifex370(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2017
shegxi:
stigma dat u have had sex? Are u for real. It means d lady does not even know what she wants and not sure of her decisions.

A lady can lie to cover stigma but a guy cnt get angry for being lied to...........isnt d hypocrisy glaring to u sef?

That's the way the world works bro

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Married Mother Seduces Her Son With N50,000 In A Hotel / You Really Need To See This{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.