Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S (31676 Views)

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S / Lady Docks In Court After Imprisoning Teen / Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by nairalandfreak(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na our brother grin grin grin akachukwu
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by SalamRushdie: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Bluezy13(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjas be flooding the thread.

Now I have joined the league of Afonjas, Igbos, Brown roof...

Hehehe... Afonjas and Igbos...
Sound funny on pronunciation but accurately and abstractly describe the tribes

Igbos...Igbos Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dumaknesset:
These iPod's just don't think things through, they are brash, impulsive and plain silly.

What brought Ipob into this?

I am asking you Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Doctorfitz: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sounds like what Zarzar can do

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by kingsleymike: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
He is American. Refer to him as such.. not Nigerian. Now it's negative news, he is a Nigerian. Nigerians have great respect for highly placed learned people like professors. Hardly will an average Nigerian student have such effrontery. I hate this people for this. When they break records they are American but when they get arrested for offences, same people become Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by famosh: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dumaknesset:
These iPod's just don't think things through, they are brash, impulsive and plain silly.
Bros, why you dey insult brash, impulsive & silly people by comparing them to these iPads? These iPads are way worse mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by sizzlingcold(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dumaknesset:
You can't even spell
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by EDonHappen: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Let's learn from the western world since we don't know the effect of Google indexing and keywords. Seun I call upon you to teach your mods what Search Keywords are. For instance when Anthony Joshua was caught with drugs he had Nigerian attached to his name meaning if you Google "Anthony Nigeria" it's likely to get you negative reports about Nigerian called Anthony and it's drugs related. On the other hand he won the Boxing Championship and he was called British Anthony Joshua meaning if you Google "Anthony British" you are likely to find positive results about Britain.

Let's portray the image of this country positively cos the Internet never forgets and whenever you type Nigeria it returns these results. This news clearly states A Gainesville man but out of bigotry and quest for tribalism Nigerian man has to be attached by a Nigerian.

What are you saying?

He is a Nigerian descent and that is why he is a Nigerian, no white man bears akachukwu.

If he is in the news for a positive thing you will be the one claiming he is from your backyard

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Phonefanatic: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
kingsleymike:
He is American. Refer to him as such.. not Nigerian. Now it's negative news, he is a Nigerian. Nigerians have great respect for highly placed learned people like professors. Hardly will an average Nigerian student have such effrontery. I hate this people for this. When they break records they are American but when they get arrested for offences, same people become Nigerians.

The report never stated him as Nigerian man please read again. The poster out of bigotry tagged him Nigerian man forgetting he is leaving a long last Keyword for Google to always reveal when you search "Nigerian teenager" . Nairaland being such a big forum should sanitize such things. They may think it's tribal way but we are tarnishing the image of Nigeria every minute.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Phonefanatic: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
EDonHappen:

What are you saying?

He is a Nigerian descent and that is why he is a Nigerian, no white man bears akachukwu.

If he is in the news for a positive thing you will be the one claiming he is from your backyard

This is why the western world will always be smarter. Keep fooling yourself. Even the report never mentioned Nigerian man. Keep tarnishing your image with keywords one day the tribe you think you are tarnishing will leave Nigeria and get a different name but then whenever you type Nigeria it will go back to you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by bellotaofeek: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oyinbo and meaningless offense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by EDonHappen: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Phonefanatic:

This is why the western world will always be smarter. Keep fooling yourself. Even the report never mentioned Nigerian man. Keep tarnishing your image with keywords one day the tribe you think you are tarnishing will leave Nigeria and get a different name but then whenever you type Nigeria it will go back to you.

Now i know you a Biafra agitator, no more exchanging words with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by 2shure: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na dem dey speak english
O.
So charges nor go hard them to list.
Onlly u1 get so many charges.
Hez bout to go to jail
Or they put a bond on his head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by MossLuv: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Hey ya..

He was probably advised wrongly by one of his cousins in Auchi Polytechnic.

That's how they do it in Auchi and Ekpoma....,'to ginger your lecturers for grades'
Young man did you read at all? Or u didn't understand what you read? The boy was only demanding for an open test and not award of grade.
but oyibo man calls it imprisonment
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by bigtt76(f): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Got me feeling with laughter grin

DPsalmist2:
Unnecessary aggression. Just use the earpiece technique. grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by eyinjuege: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian students can beg for Africa.
Please sir, abeg sir....crying and grovelling on the floor...
All so that rules will be changed for them.
You know there's a submission deadline, yet you will be catching your fun at parties, and then start the thesis 2 weeks to submission. Something you were asked to do 6 months prior!!! shocked
Anyway, i doubt he wanted to harm the Prof, but got carried away. He think say na Nollywood....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Phonefanatic: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
EDonHappen:

Now i know you a Biafra agitator, no more exchanging words with you.

A biafra agitator giving you clue how to save the imagine of Nigeria? Bros carry on, post negative comments, dig out horrible news and attach Nigerian to it grin grin grin. I will assist you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by bigtt76(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Igbo.... The Prof marginalized him naaa tongue

EDonHappen:
A Gainesville man was arrested Tuesday after police say he imprisoned a Santa Fe College professor against her will. Jude Chiedu Akachukwu, 19, went into the professor’s office without being invited in, closed the door and blocked the doorway, according to a Santa Fe Police Department arrest report. .

He said the professor could not leave the office until she agreed to allow him to make up an exam. When the professor said he could not make up the exam, Akachukwu grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away. .

The professor said she would call the police, and Akachukwu threw himself on the floor crying. The professor left her office and went to a nearby classroom to teach. Akachukwu followed and began to disrupt the class. Akachukwu was charged with false imprisonment, battery and disturbing the peace. He was being held Wednesday in Alachua County jail.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/nigerian-teen-arrested-imprisoning-professor-u-s/

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by biztip: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dumaknesset:
same as ur entire generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Cyriloha(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
the boy sefff nah over feed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Futureberry: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Let's learn from the western world since we don't know the effect of Google indexing and keywords. Seun I call upon you to teach your mods what Search Keywords are. For instance when Anthony Joshua was caught with drugs he had Nigerian attached to his name meaning if you Google "Anthony Nigeria" it's likely to get you negative reports about Nigerian called Anthony and it's drugs related. On the other hand he won the Boxing Championship and he was called British Anthony Joshua meaning if you Google "Anthony British" you are likely to find positive results about Britain.

Let's portray the image of this country positively cos the Internet never forgets and whenever you type Nigeria it returns these results. This news clearly states A Gainesville man but out of bigotry and quest for tribalism Nigerian man has to be attached by a Nigerian.
yeah,I bet the guy is one of your kinsmen... Choose a side bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by thanki410(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
See the way he is looking like Joseph, to be sold away, may your stupidity take you places

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Phonefanatic: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Futureberry:
yeah,I bet the guy is one of your kinsmen... Choose a side bro

My dear you lack wisdom believe me. Look how I carefully play along with the Afonja and Igbo thing. I mean no foreigner will keyword Afonja or Igbo when Googling to learn more about Nigeria but when they Google Nigerian man it throws out those negative shits and a foreigner care less about your tribes he doesn't know Afonja or Igbo. I care less if he is Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba . Keep tarnishing the word Nigerian grin grin your pot of ewedu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by jojothegreat(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Hey ya..

He was probably advised wrongly by one of his cousins in Auchi Polytechnic.

That's how they do it in Auchi and Ekpoma....,'to ginger your lecturers for grades'

but oyibo man calls it imprisonment

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by raphy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin funny dude why can't he just bleep her inside there.the woman must be cute .he just bang into her office uninvited. maybe he just finish smoking that legalize weed.anger na small madness.Nigerians love to make headlines anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Phonefanatic:

I agree with you. He is probably a loner who doesn't bond with people. Because if he did, he would find out missing a test or even an exam was not worth going to jail.

All he needed do was to send an email to the Prof with a detailed explanation on why he missed the test, and then beg or make a request for make up. If he had evidence of an extenuating circumstance that prevented him from taking the test, he would be allowed to schedule a make up. In the absence of an evidence, he had no choice but to beg and appeal to the emotional side of the prof. If all efforts to schedule a make up proved abortive, then he would simply drop the course and move on.

He just destroyed himself over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by ahahnow: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2017
disgrace. nigeria has been disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by slowice(m): 12:50am On Jun 05, 2017
The guy was just frustrated... He obviously did not know what to do but he acted in a way that is not good.. Nothing serious... Some people here dey form holy n intelligent wait until you dey tight corner first we go see your reaction

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by james1(m): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2017
I hope he learn his lessons.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by zinaunreal(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol. See as this idiot just carry book for head. Something wey no dey pay again like before. Nna na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.