Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S (31675 Views)

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S / Lady Docks In Court After Imprisoning Teen / Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by RaeMystix: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2017
All he had to do was notify the Dean/ president for any injustice. Na jail he don end him career for Chai!. cry
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Originalsly: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2017
slowice:
The guy was just frustrated... He obviously did not know what to do but he acted in a way that is not good.. Nothing serious... Some people here dey form holy n intelligent wait until you dey tight corner first we go see your reaction
This may very well be the case..... but from this we should learn about laws abroad and enforcement. Why three charges?....we should try to figure that out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by mechanics(m): 2:25am On Jun 05, 2017
He should be serious with his books and stop disturbing the professor's life, it shows that the boy is not serious at all.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by ipobbigot7: 3:38am On Jun 05, 2017
These Ebola tribe with their names always printed in evil.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by sisisioge: 4:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Haba! Oyinbos and their wahala! Na beg that boy dey beg the professor make she for allow him rewrite an exam knowing how much he paid for tuition and how far his village is. Chai! Oyinbos get no chills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:41am On Jun 05, 2017
0b100100111:
See his Flat head.....

So so flat.....A five bedroom bungalow can stand on it

LOL, cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Edum13656: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:
These iPod's just don't think things through, they are brash, impulsive and plain silly.

...and Afonja na fear fear.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Edum13656: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2017
0b100100111:
See his Flat head.....
So so flat.....A five bedroom bungalow can stand on it

yes ooo na my brother . aggressively progressive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Edum13656: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2017
I need to Google that prof name and ask her why she did that bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by pavy(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:
These iPod's just don't think things through, they are brash, impulsive and plain silly.

iPod You mean like the "Apple" product? (IPhone, iPad, iPod)
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by WorldAmbassador: 6:18am On Jun 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
I dont believe this story.

the news is like wildfire in the Gainesville area( a few hours north of Dallas, Texas). Check out the link http://www.gainesville.com/news/20170524/police-teen-detains-santa-fe-prof-begs-to-make-up-exam

Can't hate the guy though-he just wanted a better grade, though his actions may have been a little forceful and intimidating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
sizzlingcold:

You can't even spell

But I have been a debilitating spell to you and the throng of ipods. The name iPob ought to be corrupted, hence the corruption, you will never figure that out.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2017
pavy:

iPod You mean like the "Apple" product? (IPhone, iPad, iPod)
Yes same one, save for the virus and worm infested ones.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Edum13656:

...and Afonja na fear fear.

Reno Omokri has revealed your hypocrisy, he dubbed Yoruba race as the bravest in Nigeria ever, he reminded us of an ojukwu that cross dressed to cross the border.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Futureberry: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Phonefanatic:

My dear you lack wisdom believe me. Look how I carefully play along with the Afonja and Igbo thing. I mean no foreigner will keyword Afonja or Igbo when Googling to learn more about Nigeria but when they Google Nigerian man it throws out those negative shits and a foreigner care less about your tribes he doesn't know Afonja or Igbo. I care less if he is Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba . Keep tarnishing the word Nigerian grin grin your pot of ewedu.

you are adding to the kerword too,check your posts bro,when you and your fellow tribalist stop,the negative keywords will go down the drain too
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Okpabana: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2017
This is how a sane society works. There is punishment for every crime. Imagine getting arrested for presenting from coming out of her office. If this had happened in naija, people would have being shouting marginalisation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2017
The boy wan pass Exam na , which one una day sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Edum13656: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Reno Omokri has revealed your hypocrisy, he dubbed Yoruba race as the bravest in Nigeria ever, he reminded us of an ojukwu that cross dressed to cross the border.

...and who is Renu?
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Edum13656:

...and who is Renu?
undecided
Edum13656:

...and who is Renu?
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Drabrah(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

The only reason u don't bliv is cos there's nothing like "rewriting" an exam in our own dictionary. Once u fail, na "carryover" be dat.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:
they're too emotional.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Luminee(f): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
EDonHappen:
A Gainesville man was arrested Tuesday after police say he imprisoned a Santa Fe College professor against her will. Jude Chiedu Akachukwu, 19, went into the professor’s office without being invited in, closed the door and blocked the doorway, according to a Santa Fe Police Department arrest report. .

He said the professor could not leave the office until she agreed to allow him to make up an exam. When the professor said he could not make up the exam, Akachukwu grabbed her arm as she tried to walk away. .

The professor said she would call the police, and Akachukwu threw himself on the floor crying. The professor left her office and went to a nearby classroom to teach. Akachukwu followed and began to disrupt the class. Akachukwu was charged with false imprisonment, battery and disturbing the peace. He was being held Wednesday in Alachua County jail.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/nigerian-teen-arrested-imprisoning-professor-u-s/

Whedon sir Akachuckwu, "representing us well" , dem come even nack you green white green, why?
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Luminee(f): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
fussy28:
See details of won match below, have a goodmorning

Guy why na? Who come turn your life like dis?
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
biztip:
same as ur entire generation

Nitwit don't you know you are part of my generation.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by godquality: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Call Nigeria police for this kind matter dem go insult you. Meanwhile this kind offence for Naija na maybe 12 strokes of cane for solve am. Now the guy don get arrest record for America.
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by DLuciano: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
NCAN if its drug matter you will believe undecided
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by sizzlingcold(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumaknesset:

But I have been a debilitating spell to you and the throng of ipods. The name iPob ought to be corrupted, hence the corruption, you will never figure that out.
you will choke o
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by Momoh7(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Hey ya..

He was probably advised wrongly by one of his cousins in Auchi Polytechnic.

That's how they do it in Auchi and Ekpoma....,'to ginger your lecturers for grades'

but oyibo man calls it imprisonment
if you try am for Auchi Poly na carry over go pursue you for school
Re: Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
the guy come wear green white green again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.