Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends (1184 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by marvelck: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ada...social media user

My younger sister constantly sleeps wit any man i have something to do with. in fact once she finds out d man is asking me out n4 i say jack she don f*ck am..not only sleeping with them, she tarnishes my image to them. When i hear grievous things my sister tells them ehn, i even feel so ashamed thinking about it. Some guy i know once asked me are you sure this girl is your younger sister?cos she says bullshit and unbelievable things about you..i have a serious suitor now and am so scared what will happen, I had to open up to him of how evil my sister is and how she destroyed my 5years relationship wit my ex wit her concorted lies. I'm so hiding dis relationship from even my parents till d day le boo wants to pay bride price. I have cut her off my life. She is still my sister but she cant be anywhere close to me

Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
That kind of quarrel na to grave yard.....
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by dingbang(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
She took over from your footsteps..
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by divinehand2003(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Your sister needs deliverance oooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by johnbuck81(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
be careful with that your sister o... afterall Cain kill Abel... plz be careful.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by goodmorning40: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
She is under the influence of evil spirits
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by Teewhydalegend: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Waoh Am speechless!
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by Ahmed0336(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
dingbang:
She took over from your footsteps..
Good God! !!! You re just so disgusting. ...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by dingbang(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Good God! !!! You re just so disgusting. ...
okay. Any other stupid thing you have to spew ?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by chocodaviva(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=57198452]okay. Any other stupid thing you have to spew ? [/quote

U can refuse to comment instead of spilling bad words bro]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=chocodaviva post=57198854][/quote]Naah.. I chose to reply him .. Thanks for your concern
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by Oloriburukumods: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sister, try date one handicapped may we see if she go collect dah one too
Re: Help! My Sister Is Always Snatching & Sleeping With My Boyfriends by NevetsIbot(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Where are all these cele people. Someone's sister need deliverance.
Op. Can't you pounce on your slutty sister and beat the poo outta her?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Oyinbo Stun In Dashiki For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Who Will Be Bleeping Aisha Now That Buhari Is A Vegetable? / Let's Talk Sex: What's Wrong With This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.