Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (30768 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by brova: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
what! r u telling me there r no lucid minds here? 4get bimbo's voluptuous shape! shez so outta genny's class! i mean its like comparin michael jackson wiv pavarotti. cmon people, plz do not hurt moi feelings. bimbo's very proffessional n practically gud @ evrythng, evrythng! sphew! dat did it.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by uchetobi(f): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
which voluptuous shape With her flabby abs and she doesn’t stop wearing tite tops. She needs a nutritionist and a gym coach. Now Jenny Hehehe pretty and complete after one kid
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by OmoEko1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
uchetobi:

which voluptuous shape With her flabby abs and she doesn’t stop wearing tite tops. She needs a nutritionist and a gym coach. Now Jenny Hehehe pretty and complete after one kid
Haters grin grin grin grin grin, Bimboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
uchetobi:

u are too funny this girl but so right
thats right. genny
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by amylizzy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
genny is good but bimbo is the best!!!!!!!![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by martking01(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
i think it depends on individual love for actors or actress
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
Genevieve nnaji nau grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by martking01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2008
i dont know why some of our people dont value anything cultural, is it because Genny is the english type that you always want to go for her? people?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
what is doing this one now?
who said i dont like Bimbo or respect her talent
i love gene more,

how about you bite me tongue
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by maryray(f): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ Nnenneigbo, thanks for your comment below. While i do like Bimbo a lot and think Genny is too arrogant, i got to give the girl her props, Genny babe is way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  better than Bimbo!. I bet most of the people that say Bimbo is better, probably say it because they are from yoruba which she is generally thought to be from. Seriously, no hard feelings, Bimbo needs more than a miracle from God to improve her shape and her teeth!!! grin grin grin.

go see your optician sweetheart. bimbo's not even national yet, not to talk of inter hmm. i wouldn't call her beautiful, she's just alright, nothing special in anyway shape or form at all

Honestly the whoever started this thread has nothing better to do. Since when did Africans start comparing Obasanjo and the village head of umaku village, if that is actually a village?!!! wink.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by henry007(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2008
ahah nairaland wat is dis . kai is bimbo even fine? is her act in the top ten most professiona;, abeg bimbo akintola shld go and nak her toto on the fridge 4 all i care genny bashed her X2 to Coma
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eezzy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2008
I dont know what is is about Genny that gets peope hating so hard
([i]Could it be her success - I wonder!)[/i]
Both Girls are very good. I love Genny to death, but to give the devil his due,
Bimbo is really good. Its unfortunate she has not risen to higher heights.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by bicee(f): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2008
bimbo has got skills, she's active, she speaks good &fluent english
infact she is a pro.
people go on shpouting gene cos she is beautiful but she can't be compared to bimbo
when it comes to acting
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by tybanky(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Bimbo for sure!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by gloryu: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
bimbo is far more better in every thing and fluent and even more prettier than genny.u can't compare a pure gold to a gel.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ChiBabe2(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2008
either way you all put it-

i hear that Genny was the highest paid actress in 9JA. and i think its for her looks and promiscuity. plus she can get down pretty sassy on screen. But in person she is not all that. i have seen her in action twice in nigeria while on the set, where her and Desmond Elliot were a couple. and once on an "economy class" flight coming from Amsterdam with her manager, She was wearing a fake afro, and a short top that showed her full stomach which (at the time) was out of shape and had sooo many stretch marks. is that the best she can afford? Bimbo is not that hot, but shes got the acting skills down for sure. Plus she is classy in interview, not arrogant.

Im an "Omo-sexy" fan anyway. Omotola is hot.
wink
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by RedHotChic(f): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2008
Bimbo is good but not in the same class as Gene. Truth be told, Genevieve is on a higher level than her abeg. If you must compare Gene with somebody, that should be omotola Jolade or Rita Dominic.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by RedHotChic(f): 1:18am On Jul 10, 2008
Bimbo Akintola anyday anytime, She made Genevieve's English sound like ABC in Keeping Faith
Speaking english with a fake accent does not equate to good acting. Do we even have primary school pupils here? Bimbo is a good actor(B+ actress) but not as good as Gene(A+ actress). You wonder why Gene is more successful?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by mafolayomi(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
they are both good sha, but i prefer Genny babe
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
bimbo 4 lfe
no apologies.
check her out at d last VMONOLOGUE
I JUST LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nella(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
Bimbo who??

Abeg oo! Mi Genny! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by maryray(f): 2:35am On Sep 12, 2008
AIGHT SINCE You GUYZ ARE STILL FIGHTING, I'LL SOLVE D PROBLEM. THE WINNER IS MBONG ODUNGIDE!!!. CHECK HER OUT HERE http://nigeriamovies.net/news/news58.php.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by KofiAmpo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
Well all I know is that Both Bimbo Akintola And Geniveve are both great actresses.

Its not about beauty tbh. because beauty is not something you will have for a long time but a natural talent is.

If you want my opinion I like Bimbo Better I like Gen aswell though.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by cima1(f): 3:30am On Oct 29, 2008
awww. . . i love bimbo akintola. . i love her smile even more cheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by tamai(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
i love them both, but i think bimbo is a better actress, in that she can interprete any character:widow,bitch,
good girl,i can go on and on,
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by honeyyetty(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
guys i dont think we need to debate on that, but one thing i know is this if both try to be perfect in every way they will definitely be, bt if u want us to judge; both are short, they has same round face, same voice, to round it up they are both actress they can be who ever they want to beat any point.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by lynnvera: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2009
i go for genny cuz da bimbo i dont really know her i watched some of her films but just pfffffff!!!!!
anyway i got da pic

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by bebenlo007: 2:39pm On May 04, 2009
As far as ACTING is concerned, Bimbo is a veteran, a complete and encompassing actress who has been tried and tested in all types of roles with brilliant outcomes and performances; Genny is my Baby, a very good actress anyday but need to broaden her acting horizon by taking up more challenging roles that portray different types of lifestyle. Finally they are both good.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ruonaj20(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2009
bimbo is a good actresss,genny has got a great style, den i also tink genny is sexier dan bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by teissys(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2009
Kai. . ! This argument is like a railway line, going round and round in circles undecided
I choose none, they are both faded forces
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
I find Bimbo Akintola the better actress.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by brownbody(f): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2010
Im not a nigerian but i love watching nigerian movies, i think Bimbo is a great actress. Its funny how some people compares bimbo beauty to Gennys. Yes, Genny is beautiful but not as Bimbo. When you look at the two, u' ll see dat Bimbo is beautiful. Aite, lets go back to acting skills, Genny needs mo acting classess. a lots of y'all be exaggerating over her acting talents but da girl is a mess. dont get me wrong (im not hating) but she seriously needs to upgrade her acting skills. Shes good but not da Best. Im not a fan of neither of dem but i'll definately votes 4 Bimbo, cuz i think, shes a good actress wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos) / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Display Love On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.