Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (30766 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2006
WHERE U @? AJ CITY OR, LOL ANYWAY U CAN GET PISSED CUZ U RE BORN TO BE PISSED AND PISSED ON ,IS NOT MA FAULT, THE PARTY CONTIUES BUT NOT IN YOUR AREA
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 2:26am On Dec 07, 2006
kitaun or wot ,anyway u can hate more by clicking this link. shakalaka.hi5.com
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 3:24am On Dec 07, 2006
I dont roll with schizos like u cos u just dont make the grade, go learn good english and stop shelling us, i could seek permission from Seun on ur rotten behalf to write in ur native dialect maybe u cld do any beta!asshole, go roll with ur fellow lunatics, Kapish?!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 3:43am On Dec 07, 2006
am not english,am ibo and am proud and am classy and i got fame.i got it all.am naija and proud,but i bet u don't have any degree talkless of masters. keep hatin when am rollin!!

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:49am On Dec 07, 2006
enough with your bullshit jere

Stop derailing the topic with your ugly pictures and your incomprehensible English. Fine you "dine with the celebs".

Good for you, now stfu and go.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 3:59am On Dec 07, 2006
THANK U MAMA ENGLISH!! I KNOW AM UGLY BUT ATLEAST AM A MAN,BUT IF I AM A WOMAN AND  END UP LOOKIN LIKE U, I WILL COMMIT SUCIDE CUZ THAT MEANS BEING SINGLE FOREVER, MGBEKE!!  AJIKPAKO GAL
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2006
Can someone translate his gibberish, please?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2006
Shaka, i leave u 2 ur ignorance as i see u live a wasted life, onyeoshi
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 4:22am On Dec 07, 2006
YEAH WASTED LIFE INDEED.NO REGRETS!! AS LONG AS I GET PAID FOR IT,IF I WILL ASK WOTS IN YOUR WALLET AND FOR DA SO CALLED THIEFOFHEARTS[ ENGISH MAMA] WHY DON'T YOU FIND A JOB IN YOUR LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOL AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ENGLISH CUZ I DON'T NEED A TUTOR,MY PAPA NOBI ENGLISH AND AM COOL WIT DAT, U GET ME MA!!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ZuluNation(m): 4:40am On Dec 07, 2006
@ shaka,
Mind your self o!I'm the real Shaka from the zulunation. grin

I know I'm going to be crucified for saying this by all the Folks on this thread, but I agree with Shaka. I've never met Bimbo or Genevieve in person but from the pics I've seen on this thread of Bimbo yes she's cute but she is no comparison to Genevieve. Miss Nnaji has that original Igbo beauty that money can't buy.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2006
@zulunation. this bimbo girl was trippin for me the day we met,lolshe is a star but nowhere near to compare to genevieve. bimbo has got talent but she still have a long way to go,genevieve must be banned from singing!! and for u zulunation, peace be unto you.may you rise and  use your spear and arrow  to hunt these english invaders namely kitaun from agegunle and one theifofwallets from oshodi  before they force their english upon our zulunation again!!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ZuluNation(m): 5:13am On Dec 07, 2006
@shaka.

Dude did you bang her? I wish I could see more pics of this Bimbo(funny name) The one pic of her I saw on this thread she kind of look very chubby or would I call it big boned grin. I still got my money on Miss Nnaji. My brother Shaka God really bless Igbo sisters
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:16am On Dec 07, 2006
Is this the same Zulu that called my Adriana "skinny" now he's crying that Bimbo is "chubby"

Btw this thread is about whose the better ACTRESS. It's not a beauty contest. If you bothered to read the thread people are talking about Bimbo's talent in film. So typical of guys to chnage this into a pretty-face competition
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ZuluNation(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2006
You got me there ThiefOfHeart grin grin grin

You right the thread is about acting and not a beauty contest. Since I've never seen Bimbo in any movie, I'll walk away from the thread.
I'll talk to you later Shaka grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2006
Shaka, u really have a problem!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2006
@zulunation!!!did u say bang her.i love natural looking gals,u can make up but not too much.bimbo was looking so fake like one ashawo.that night she put a notorious hair style that make u wonder how much she spend on her weaveon.i lost all my respect when i saw her dancing with one short ibo man who i know must surely be a 419.the young man was trying to impress us since we came to the vip section of the club, and he later ended up dancing with bimbo.which was so funny cuz bimbo was taller than the man and they looked very funny.bimbo was smoking like one local ashawo and drinking champange with this short festac 419 man,i was thinking if she was on set waiting to hear action but hell no that is how she get down.i bet genevieve will never come dance or firlt with a useless man like that.to me bimbo is more of a spolit gal than acting,i will never think of banging cuz she is not my type atall.she is a typical lagos gal that is talented but she got no damn class. u can call her a talent miss road. these people have only seen her on t.v.abeg change the topic
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2006
I wanted 2 really ignore u but d part u called My Bimbo an As***** Dang what r u an Agbero! Kettle callin Pot Black! I Stand Up & say My Bimbo can NEVER did u see it NEVER trip 4 u---
BTW did u notice u r FUGLY DANG--- go get sm Tutorial 4m RAMSEY on lookin gud --u look like shyt!

Bamboon angry angry angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2006
lol, jayboy abi na gal, sorry jaygal,i don't mean to hit u so bad but am jus sayin the truth.incase u wanna know wot i look like so u can hit me in the street, shakalaka.hi5.com
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2006
Buhahahahah watever !do u think i go abt takin pic with celeb lik u do---i dnt i so much tinz 2 take care of.

Shanko u r really a waste Buhahahahaahah
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2006
jayboy or gal,is ma life and i will keep rollin while u keep hatin!!! u've got a long way to go
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2006
yes as i use 2 say d SKY is my startin POINT & urs is d SKY is my LIMIT hahahahah

Ugly Lookin TIN
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2006
@JAYBABY

WHY NOT IGNORE THE FOOL?

WHY GO THE DIRTY LANE BY GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE CRAVES?

AM SURE HE CANT EVEN SPELL HIS PARENTS' NAME CORRECTLY tongue grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
imagine this ajegunle boy,na your papa be fool,u go d*e for ajegunle. bast**d. make that cyber cafe manager catch u,u dey use person computer dey abuse your papa??if lose this cafe job then u begin load osodi bus.pus*yhole, lol
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2006
Do you know smtimes wen i read ur post(wen i have plnty of tym thou) all i say is where this slowpoke come 4m---person way dey work 4 cafe no better pass u way dey jumb 4m show 2 show without future?

i will keep tellin you to go get a LIFE--serious i no no wetin u dey do @ all
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2006
Jay, stop replying this riff-raff plsss, he's not worth a single post 4rm u, cant u c just how low is IQ is? to make matters worse, he's got some peeps sucked into his shitty level with his antics!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2006
ma life is showbiz,don't u get it.i eat shows,events,they pay my bills and they take me places,meet who i want to meet.it is a blessing to make money while having fun that is my future and that'S ma  life and please don't  worry about ma life but worry about your poverty striken family.KING SHAKA IS DOING FINE, or are U fu*king blind!!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2006
Buhahahahahaahh
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2006
who wears sunshades at 3am? Do people not know what SUN shades are?

Either way mcshaka does it make you happy to know that you have completely derailed this topic? You've turned two topics into being about YOU in 2 days. How's that not being conceited?

In other words, enough already.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

who wears sunshades at 3am? Do people not know what SUN shades are?
Either way mcshaka does it make you happy to know that you have completely derailed this topic? You've turned two topics into being about YOU in 2 days. How's that not being conceited?
In other words, enough already.
YO,DATS MA D&G STUNNERS,I CAN WEAR IT ANYTIME I WANT CUZ ITS MA MONEY AND DA WAY I SPEND IT IS MA DAMN BIZ.DAT STUNNERS WILL PAY UR BILLS FOR MONTHS THOUGH I EVEN BOUGHT IT IN A DUTYFREE SHOP AND SO IF I ADD DA TAX IT WILL PAY DA BRIDE PRIZE OF U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS. I KNOW THEIVES LIKE U STOLE IT FROM ME BUT I VE GOT INSURANCE ON IT SO NO WORRY.I KNOW U THEIF OTHER THINGS APART FROM HEARTS. POTENTIAL HUSBAND SNATCHER,THEY GO POUR U SHIT ONEDAY, tongue grin grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2006
HmmmmmmmmmmWat a Waste of GENERATION shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
Good job at not answering the question.

ok Im done. Hopefully Seun will go thru this thread and remove all the irrelevant bullcrap and the irrelevant people as well.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by cutey01(f): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2006
somebody should please give some banana to that monkey up there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.