Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) (35909 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
The bleaching cream market is booming......

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The bleaching cream market is booming......
grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
maxiuc:
Women should buy cars that fits them

Range Rover is no woman car
Go to the west women hardly drives big cars

Mini Cooper.
Volkswagen beetle
Porches

And all those normal shaped car

Well since she bought what she loves congrats

so the roads in the west are what you see around this country...

or what is this one saying... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Woss woss wobi in da making.. Filter made!!!! Hoes gonna be hoes G u gat to step up
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by femi4: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
ShaqFu:
Em, how much does an OAP earn and what other line of business is she into? Range Rovers don't come cheap, you know. Lol
endorsement with payporte and many more

Event host
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by emmanude(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2017
congrats to her.. Enjoy ur ride
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by hammznumbah6ix(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Abeg how many hungry children and orphans did she assist,infact who she epp? 100% Entertainment Blog Add Up 2BF51B0A
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by donqx: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2017
and so
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Enjoy darling. na ur toto do am for u

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Ashawo hiding behind book. See this is what I hate about all these modern generation women trying to act independent and as if they're really hard working and hard work paid off. We all know there's a sponsor behind it. But they will never admit, I'm a woman just like you from this same country, it's hard to earn a decent salary talk less of being so independent to the point that I can buy a car, not just any car, a Range Rover! Like who the fucx are we kidding here?? If I decide to do what you are really doing for money Toke, we will be on the same level but if material things are making you feel like the sh*t then good for you but with that mindset you're not going far. Being on a higher level is based on mindset and that's something a lot of these girls nowadays are lacking seriously.

Everyone please go and visit or view this website "tag the sponsor.com" you will see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Car or jean?
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Let me go and fry air jooooooo

Aunty olosho.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
saintTim:
Father in heaven iv been praying silently and it seems my blessings are silent , now iv decided to pray publicly. dear lord pick my call and those wishing her well like me, so that our blessings will be perceived publicly and we will come her to celebrate ur handwork in our lives Amen

Baba keep the fire burning. While you are at it, I'll advice u still keep your prayers and doings on a low key. God go do am. Remember, if you hustle today, hustle tomorrow, one day e go pay.

And to all youths trying to find a legit means out of life, always have this at the back of your mind so you don't go hating on a fellow nigga, it could hinder your blessing - who e own don done make I'm dey chop, who I'm own never done na to dey put fire, because nobody dey cook stone in the actual sense.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2017
You're Preaching Gospel Because You Bought A Car??
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
WebSurfer:
I still don't trust these girls sha... call me whatever you like but these girls no be them .

Tomorrow you fit hear another story say na men dey behind am
Adenuga
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Agozie48: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Fresca:
Ashawo hiding behind book. See this is what I hate about all these modern generation women trying to act independent and as if they're really hard working and hard work paid off. We all know there's a sponsor behind it. But they will never admit, I'm a woman just like you from this same country, it's hard to earn a decent salary talk less of being so independent to the point that I can buy a car, not just any car, a Range Rover! Like who the fucx are we kidding here?? If I decide to do what you are really doing for money Toke, we will be on the same level but if material things are making you feel like the sh*t then good for you but with that mindset you're not going far. Being on a higher level is based on mindset and that's something a lot of these girls nowadays are lacking seriously.

Everyone please go and visit or view this website "tag the sponsor.com" you will see the truth.

Hahahahhahaghahhahahahhaha LWKMD jealousy, envy I smell it . Instead of being happy for her so that your own can come you are busy hating, you are no better than her so don't start judging. Women eh you guys are your problem
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Fresca:

if this is commming frm a woman as truly claimed by yu imma say preach sister

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ODAROOMS(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2017
What's the Meaning of AOP added to the Names of these people

I tried to Google it and it was proved it to be... OLD AGE PENSIONER, but I still don't believe that, that's what it really means on this case
So anybody in the house pls Help
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
This seems to be a good year for Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, as she just bought her dream car ‘a Range Rover’. This is coming after the OAP’s book ‘On Becoming’ became a best seller.

Here’s what Toke Makinwa wrote, as she showed off her new ride;

“I’m learning to breathe again, learning to let go and completely let God with everything (not some but all), I’m learning to appreciate my journey, learning to accept God’s blessings without feeling guilty, undeserving or scared of what may come next

I’m learning to trust again, learning to take better care of myself, ( I bought myself the car of my dreams and I make no apologies for it) “Thank you Jesus”….. I’m learning to not be so hard on me even when I fall. I’m learning about life each day, learning to see beauty in everyone and every situation. I am human, I am learning, I am becoming #OnBecominginSA“

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/toke-makinwa-unapologetic-buys-dream-car-range-rover.html

Na ya money jare. Spend AM !
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecided

Toke Makinwa wrote a book. Naijasinglegirl also wrote a book, which in my view, was more sought after than Toke's. I wouldn't want to make assumptions on NSG's financial status.

Some people have already attributed Toke's book sale as the enabler in her recent vehicle acquisition. Anyone who believes should also know that I usually pee martini at 12noon any day it rains.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ShaqFu: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
femi4:
endorsement with payporte and many more

Event host
Event host ke? How much is her endorsement deal with Payporte worth? Surely it's not worth as much as Wizkid's with Pepsi.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by femi4: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
ShaqFu:
Event host ke? How much is her endorsement deal with Payporte worth? Surely it's not worth as much as Wizkid's with Pepsi.
Payporte

Nestle

Maggi

Event hosts/MC

Presenter at Ebony life TV

OAP on radio

Vlogger......and many more
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by femi4: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
ODAROOMS:
What's the Meaning of AOP added to the Names of these people

I tried to Google it and it was proved it to be... OLD AGE PENSIONER, but I still don't believe that, that's what it really means on this case
So anybody in the house pls Help
OAP : On Air Personality
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by segematico(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Some pastors now pay part of d churches' tithe to hoes and buy houses at lekki etc for them. Cossy wrote d story.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ShaqFu: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
femi4:
Payporte

Nestle

Maggi

Event hosts/MC

Presenter at Ebony life TV

OAP on radio

Vlogger......and many more
How much is she getting from all this? Simple. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by ikenna20: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Okay why is it that celebrities flaunt their assets on net then later they would be blaming others for their mishap.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:

So how do you know this hoe is not ridding a Nigga's dick? Because she's got a book?

Dude you know nothing grin

And how much has your sister made ridding on a nigga's deek?
Which car has your girlfriend bought riding on your deek?
You stink of low self esteem and failure
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys A Range Rover, Her Dream Car (Photos) by Papiikush: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
missyadorable:

And how much has your sister made ridding on a nigga's deek?
Which car has your girlfriend bought riding on your deek?
You stink of low self esteem and failure

missyadorable:

my dad is a goat,a fool,an ediot
God punish him

https://www.nairaland.com/3838295/marry-man-like-dad-see/7#57191437

Coming from someone who said her father is a goat, a fool, and an idiot? Seems he raped you then forced you to go into prostitution.

No wonder you are pained grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Nino, 2face's Son, Says 'Our Son Is A Genius" / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.