Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) (1696 Views)

COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Mr. Omoyele Sowore who happens to be one of the most promising young Nigrians aspiring for the position of the presidence come 2019, spoke in a town hall meeting in Akure, Ondo state, yesterday.

In the said event, while responding to questions, he welcomed the view of working with fellow young Nigerian - Mr. Fela Durotoye and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, to rebuild Nigeria. He also challenged the President Muhammadu Buhari to a debate.

See Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIRUl9iy9Q
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mund44.
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd, Kingpee2, Paruz1015, DrFaitobaba, Delite1980, peacettw, northvietnam, homesteady, idu1, Timoleon, IamaNigerianGuy, Zionista, Horus, SammieJayh, writerights, Throwback, Famocious, Exciton, Bifrost. Pls what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by forgiveness: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Sowore show us your manifestos. Publish it on daily News paper 100 times with your photo, finger prints and official signature. Then, swear with the holy Bible or Quran that you will not change mouth like Bubu if elected. This is because once beaten... Make una help me complete am. grin

Ps: Restrucuring must be on top of your manifestos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Queenlovely(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
J
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Auladimeji(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by SammieJayh(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think I have an opinion yet on him as a person... I only know him for Sahara Reporters.
But judging by the video, I feel he sees the presidency as a child's play... I couldn't see that passion, desire and fire in him; he spoke like someone campaigning for a primary school election.

The idea of a debate with Buhari is the just too interesting; I'd love to see him(buhari) fumble.
I just hope he doesn't get cold feet like he did the last time...it'll be really fun to watch.
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by northvietnam(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
SammieJayh:
I don't think I have an opinion yet on him as a person... I only know him for Sahara Reporters.
But judging by the video, I feel he sees the presidency as a child's play... I couldn't see that passion, desire and fire in him; he spoke like someone campaigning for a primary school election.

The idea of a debate with Buhari is the just too interesting; I'd love to see him(buhari) fumble.
I just hope he doesn't get cold feet like he did the last time...it'll be really fun to watch.

Seconded...

he should go bk to his vindictive/blackmailing journalism

1 Like

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by SammieJayh(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
northvietnam:

Seconded...

Exactly, he doesn't have the qualities of a leader. This is a person who will gladly post defamatory articles without bothering to verify their authenticity. A man who damages reputations without batting an eye.
Also, I feel that town hall meeting was staged...

I cannot respect a man who reads from pieces of paper rather than speak confidently from the heart.
If a man below 50 or 60 can't speak from heart; then Buhari is even a better alternative to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Moghalu has practical experience, while others have theoritical experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheVictorious:
HigherEd, Kingpee2, Paruz1015, DrFaitobaba, Delite1980, peacettw, northvietnam, homesteady, idu1, Timoleon, IamaNigerianGuy, Zionista, Horus, SammieJayh, writerights, Throwback, Famocious, Exciton, Bifrost. Pls what do you think?

It's a welcome development. I'll surely volunteer to make it a reality. They are very cerebral and cosmopolitan young men that are passionate about Nigeria. The old brigade must be discarded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Throwback: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Moghalu seems to have my vote for now.

The trio would actually make for a good and untainted alliance that can help us do away with the old order.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Timoleon(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
TheVictorious:

Its a welcome idea really. To integrate youth into the system is what we have been clamoring for. Even through the young Yaya Bello of Kogi missed the chance to prove youth worthy.

On the issue of a debate with Buhari, I am not sold on that. it is a mismatch. He will certainly outperform Buhari in a debate. Hopefully we'll get more insights on his agenda before the year runs out.
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:13am On May 02, 2018
Timoleon:

Its a welcome idea really. To integrate youth into the system is what we have been clamoring for. Even through the young Yaya Bello of Kogi missed the chance to prove youth worthy.

On the issue of a debate with Buhari, I am not sold on that. it is a mismatch. He will certainly outperform Buhari in a debate. Hopefully we'll get more insights on his agenda before the year runs out.

Buhari would not dare debate anyone except a fellow herdsman.
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by CodeTemplar: 6:26am On May 02, 2018
northvietnam:

Seconded...

When his journalism suited APC it was ok with them, when it suited PDP it was ok with them, now he has decided to run against both of them, his journalism has transformed to vindictive/blackmailing journalism.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Lightening: 6:30am On May 02, 2018
northvietnam:

Seconded...

.... that has put stealing politicians on their toes. Hope you are not one of them.
Re: Sowore Offers To Work With Fela Durotoye & Kingsley Moghalu (VIDEO) by Dewze(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2018
All these young people coming out are here only to split southern votes. The majority north do not know or even care about these people. This indicates a smooth victory for Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Moshood Mustapha Meets IGP To Device New Strategy To Pull Down His Former Boss / Did Anyone Notice Our Friend In Ekiti Has Kept Mute For Days? / Who Could Femi Fani Kayode Be Talking About In This Eye-popping Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.