Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend (825 Views)

Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by Kayville: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady has found herself in a funny dilemma after father offers to give her N1million and a car, if she can help him get to sleep with her friend.

The lady took to Joro Oloumofin’s Instagram page to seek advice on what to do.

According to her, the deal is; “Get your friend to come sleep with me, and I’d give you 1 million naira and a car.. Though, you’d get to have N500,000 First, then after I have my way with your friend, you’d get the balance of N500,000.”

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/06/man-offers-daughter-n1million-sleep-friend/
Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2017
joro joro lai lai muhammed tales

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by Nickizoe(f): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:
joro joro lai lai muhammed tales
He lie he lie he lie lie.. . Lol..
Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by XINZ: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
NP: Potbelly - Freshlyground

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by MEGGATRON(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Is oloshoism a legal enterprise in this country? Is the most lucrative business today as the demand for Pussy has skyrocketed over the years. FG must look into this so many HOES.....
Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
He lie he lie he lie lie.. . Lol..
how are u? wink

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Daughter N1million To Sleep With Her Friend by Nickizoe(f): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2017
lefulefu:

how are u? wink
lol am fine ooh baby!

Goodmorning this morning

(1) (Reply)

What The Pro Use To Make Her Ask For More / Join D Whatsapp Grp And Read Interesting Stories Abt Love/life/jokes/ent./ 18+ / Funniest Moment During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.