Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” (34684 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Afonjashapmouth: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Downfall of a lion go bring insult from termites self grin grin grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
snazzy5050:
what makes you different from him?? "Bloody wire-wire people" undecided undecided

He's an Architect in the USA

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Many NL males here even steal more than him, its in their blood, we are waiting..
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Chommieblaq(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
All that glitters ain't gold
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by ifymorena(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who send u?Mr Eldee
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by snazzy5050(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
fashrola:

He's an Architect in the USA
my dstv bro..... i biliv you, aside that, you have any ideal wah he does privately??
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by fashrola(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
snazzy5050:
my dstv bro..... i biliv you, aside that, you have any ideal wah he does privately??

He's a father grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by kizygist: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol he got what he deserved. How to apply for MTN graduate massive recruitment 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by drmuri(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
ExcelNG:
The most sensible Yoruba man alive.

I am going to be a bit tribal with what am going to say so... ffuck what you think.

I have been watching with disdain on how the so called tribe that "Does not tolerate evil" play double standards in this dammy Krane issue. Just pray tell, "what the hell is he who is without sin should cast the first stone"? Is this Biblical passage now what you people now use to defend sin and pure evil?

Was it not the bleached albino bonobo called Daddy Freezer that came online and was indirectly defending Dammy Krane? Saying that he was good? Is that normal? Go to Lagos and Ibadan today. The average Yoruba youth you see carrying a laptop is a criminal. Most times, I don't blame them because the average leaders they select are criminals. Funny enough, there Leaders put most of them in this messed up situation.

DAMMY KRANE IS A CRIMINAL PERIOD AND SHOULD SERVE SERIOUS JAIL TIME. IF YOU KNOW WHAT THESE SCAMMERS DO, YOU WILL NEVER DEFEND THEM. THESE PEOPLE ROB BUSINESS MEN AND PUT THEM IN PENURY. KEEP ON SUPPORTING THEM OK? I BELIEVE IN THE SAYING THAT WHAT " GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND".[b]

You know the funny thing? These criminals come online and make mouth while praising God. They make you feel intimidated. They put up posts like " Thanking God for blessings".... Hollup Hollup Hollup... which God is that? You do Yahoo Yahoo and Human robbery and you are thanking God? Am sure is not the God of the Bible! [b]Same God that said in Galatians 6:7 "Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sow, that shall he reap".

Lets watch and see.

I have been saying this times without number. The average Nigerian is a criminal. The whole world should hear this. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I SUPPORT BIAFRA. Its not as if my brethren the Igbos are saints. Majority of them are currently fraudsters and criminals too. But Biafra will give us reasons to start afresh and become what we choose to be. Nigeria's problems are foundational and can never be corrected. Quote me anywhere! Our constitution will never support criminality.
Enough said.

GOD BLESS YOU IMMENSELY ELDEE

this slowpoke very daft ipob youth conveniently chose not to mention the Igbo who was dam Crane's accomplice
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by soulfood(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by snazzy5050(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
fashrola:

He's a father grin
thank you cheesy cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by larrytorch(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
ExcelNG:

I am going to be a bit tribal with what am going to say so... ffuck what you think.

I have been watching with disdain on how the so called tribe that "Does not tolerate evil" play double standards in this dammy Krane issue. Just pray tell, "what the hell is he who is without sin should cast the first stone"? Is this Biblical passage now what you people now use to defend sin and pure evil?

Was it not the bleached albino bonobo called Daddy Freezer that came online and was indirectly defending Dammy Krane? Saying that he was good? Is that normal? Go to Lagos and Ibadan today. The average Yoruba youth you see carrying a laptop is a criminal. Most times, I don't blame them because the average leaders they select are criminals. Funny enough, there Leaders put most of them in this messed up situation.

DAMMY KRANE IS A CRIMINAL PERIOD AND SHOULD SERVE SERIOUS JAIL TIME. IF YOU KNOW WHAT THESE SCAMMERS DO, YOU WILL NEVER DEFEND THEM. THESE PEOPLE ROB BUSINESS MEN AND PUT THEM IN PENURY. KEEP ON SUPPORTING THEM OK? I BELIEVE IN THE SAYING THAT WHAT " GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND".[b]

You know the funny thing? These criminals come online and make mouth while praising God. They make you feel intimidated. They put up posts like " Thanking God for blessings".... Hollup Hollup Hollup... which God is that? You do Yahoo Yahoo and Human robbery and you are thanking God? Am sure is not the God of the Bible! [b]Same God that said in Galatians 6:7 "Do not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sow, that shall he reap".

Lets watch and see.

I have been saying this times without number. The average Nigerian is a criminal. The whole world should hear this. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I SUPPORT BIAFRA. Its not as if my brethren the Igbos are saints. Majority of them are currently fraudsters and criminals too. But Biafra will give us reasons to start afresh and become what we choose to be. Nigeria's problems are foundational and can never be corrected. Quote me anywhere! Our constitution will never support criminality.
Enough said.

Just because you want to make a sense you had to calumniate a whole tribe.
Anyways, everyone deserves a fresh start.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by PoliticalWatch: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't forget Dammy Krane and Ikechukwu.....not about Afonja alone......it is a satanic collabo between the two restless tribes

Lets watch and see.

Enough said.

[/quote]
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Abudu2000(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
snazzy5050:
what makes you different from him?? "Bloody wire-wire people" undecided undecided
lol, e be like say them don oppress u for club before,
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by TrapHedges(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
See mum eldee wee #ode reign again cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Misterdhee1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
iamsea:
At times i wonder why ppl engage in fraudulent acts.. Is it that, people no more believe that whatever gotten from ppl fraudulently must be returned in 10folds.. Or they no more believe in heaven and hell?? May God save this generation o
Lol. What most of them claim is that since politicians steal, they also have the right to steal and engage in fraudulent acts.. When you now show them examples of young guys making it without trending the fraudulent paths, they will dispute it by giving more instances of good, brilliant guys that are still suffering. Its a horrible situation my bro!
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by nobleblood: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Gudfrie(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rayman5:
Mr. Krane u I think is a DISGRACE to the entire music industry
Easy abeg
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by freddymanny49: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ta!!! You nko Aren't you a major thief C'mon!
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by nobleblood: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is what happen when we live in a society were we can no longer condemn evil.

Don't judge! That what they all say. And pickin de spoil de go.

Rubbish. Just because we all are involve does not mean we can't condemn what is bad. Look at all our girls. They all runs girls. All the boys are yahaooo yahoo. All the pastors are theifs , politicials ...don't judge. That is the voice of evil trying to silence good as far as am concern.

Christ never praise the harlot, rather she said I do not condemned you, but go and sin no more. So while it opens on one end, it close at the other.

We must judge this things. But not unto condemnation of persons.

Our children must be thought in clear terms and with good examples what good is and what evil is.

If we can point to a person as a good role model, we certain can point to another as bad role model.

Aside our corperations should also be able to tell between a positive role models and negative once. All cannot be a brand ambassador in the name of profit. This artist tell you to spend money like it doesn't mean a thingthing, come to my room..and they are made ambassadors.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by MizAijay(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Surprisingly, everybody now has a say in Dammy Krane's matter because he got caught. Still waiting for Baba Fryo, Idris and Eddy Remedy to also comment on this same matter.
Eldee I like and respect you, but you really didn't have to comment on what's on ground concerning Dammy Krane.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by raphy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
you thief because you stole. you stole because you be thief lwkmd qoute of the day...celeb haba habatically. ;Dyou thief because you stole. you stole because you be thief lwkmd qoute of the day...celeb haba habatically.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
ExcelNG:

Lets watch and see.

I have been saying this times without number. The average Nigerian is a criminal. The whole world should hear this. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I SUPPORT BIAFRA. Its not as if my brethren the Igbos are saints. Majority of them are currently fraudsters and criminals . But Biafra will give us reasons to start afresh and become what we choose to be. Nigeria's problems are foundational and can never be corrected. Quote me anywhere! Our constitution will never support criminality.
Enough said.

bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,although I don't entirely agree with trying to tag it to a particular tribe, yahoo yahoo is currently a nigrian thing with no particular tribe having dominance
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
He is just an animal to have taken such risk to hire a private jet. How did he think he will get away with it? And what does he need a private jet for when the concept of bycycle is still yet to be understood in nigeria?
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by cecs(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
looooooooooool your aint bad as well but you know his married with 2beautiful daughters.................
TINALETC3:
kiss dis dude fine shaaaa, fam kissboy
...... B4 I 4get, am nt talking abt d thief grin grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by iswallker(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
ExcelNG:

Lets watch and see.

Enough said.

you cant start afresh except they give you biafra.... grin grin

i know ure lying... but contunu.... grin
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dammy Krane has himself to blame.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
redsun:
He is just an animal to have taken such risk to hire a private jet. How did he think he will get away with it? And what does he need a private jet for when the concept of bycycle is still yet to be understood in nigeria?

He just wanted to pose on instagram.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
NubiLove:

He just wanted to pose on instagram

Is that all? He is lost soul. Btw,what does actually rap about? Is it how be a slave to oyinbo made things? Or how to man up and overcome the mundane things of life that africans tend to see as mysteries?

Things like building like aeroplane from the scratch is possible if you understand the science behind it. So it is not worth stealing or dying for.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by IdeyFindWife: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
ExcelNG:

Enough said.

You are a furktard with a brain the size of a peanut. And that peanut-brain sef is emptier than a bleached skull lying on the sands of the Sahara.

A certain naija-bound Yoruba-boy dammy krane went to US and got caught within weeks for fraud only to be found in the company of another ipob-boy, who actually made the transactions using the Yoruba boy's samsung galaxy phone.

Just how many of such transactions, bookings etc has the singer being making before? Just what level of understanding would you expect someone like that to have of the American financial system, where would he have gotten the Credit Cards from without an accomplice, who by the way happens to be an Ipob youth? Or if it were that easy, why aren't you not running around with 2 or more to ease the frustrations of your pained bigoted soul? Na so e dey easy? I bet you're a monumental failure in your private life because anyone who lives gets all jumpy writing all this emotionally-charged bigoted mess has to be living presumptously and f00lishly as furk!

Yet, the only thing you could see was take tribal swipes at all the boys carrying laptop in Lagos, chai, u be LASMA wey don dey check bag again? such broad statements with no empirical evidence, you think say na ur village midgets wey you dey blow lie for dey here, ewu like you. Pple like you are the reason why PHCN, NITEL infact everything in Nigeria keeps failing.

People who can't answer simple questions logically definitely can't follow sh!t sequentially enough to spot the crap even if it's perched on their bloody noses, ony'e ala! And your leaking brain selectively edits out facts like a skipping CD-player sef. Guy, I fear for your future o because if they put you anywhere with this your aproka brain, nna you go fail o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by olash: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
How will a sane person use fraud to fly private jet, not to buy goods, not to convert to cash. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.