Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (34659 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:15am On May 07, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Today, May 7, 2018 is Big Brother Naija’s Teddy A son's birthday, and to celebrate, his one-time strategic partner in the house Bam Bam took to her IG page to celebrate him.

Sharing the photo above of the birthday boy, she wrote;

"Happy birthday little man all of heavens best is yours now and forever! Much love honey"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/05/bbnaijas-bam-bam-celebrates-teddy-as.html

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:15am On May 07, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Benjom(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2018
That's alright smiley

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by CastedGist: 10:31am On May 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Abjay97(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2018
Which do you hate most?

Bbnaija- Like
Buhari-Share

26 Likes 154 Shares

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by misscrystals(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2018
i hope teddy A wont leave u soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by vizkiz: 10:43am On May 07, 2018
misscrystals:
i hope teddy A wont leave u soon

I don't think he will.

The thing is BamBam makes him feel "whole".

BamBam is a career woman and also calms the demon in TeddyA.

This is what all men want in a woman.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by HOLYDICK(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2018
Awesome she is lobbying for her own Assurance through teddy A kid

Dont worry the son would Vouch for you grin

Hbd to him

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by veekid(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2018
Teddy A sef

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by NLevents: 11:25am On May 07, 2018
BamBam is such a beautiful soul.

God bless her

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Godsent4life: 11:28am On May 07, 2018
I buy all your iTunes cards at best rate I buy all denomination

2 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by prettyomidan: 11:32am On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.

teddy A's P.A undecided undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by harlee(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2018
I love this bambam of a lady,very matured

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2018
step mother loading grin

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by NifemiKolade(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
Step mum duties �

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by AdA19(f): 11:50am On May 07, 2018
Handsome kid, HBD

3 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Patosky4U: 11:57am On May 07, 2018
hbd boy.... bambam d next baby mama loading... 78%
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by dapsoneh: 11:57am On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.

tedy A told you that abi? Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Patosky4U: 11:58am On May 07, 2018
HBD boy.... bambam to become the new baby mama, 78% loading

1 Like

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by famosh: 11:59am On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.
Exactly!
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Deji63: 12:03pm On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.

That is for the men with brains o. Some of us men can be insatiable. Teddy A is probably just a good hearted guy. I doubt that he has any demons even. Just puts up that tough guy look but gentle inside. You could tell from the way he shed tears when Bambam was evicted. He can find those qualities in a better looking woman. So its not about Bambam being this or that. He made a statement saying Tobi wasn't devoted to Cee C. From that I gathered that he is one who feels a need to stay devoted in a relationship. A one man one woman kind of person. Living each day as it comes in his relationship and doing his part. A good man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by dulux07(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
vizkiz:

I don't think he will.

I am indifferent about the issue, but d way some of u speak for others based on what u see on media is absurd, like you r a family member, or a guarding angel.

8 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Baroba(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
Bambam na human being or dog name..smh..
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by nkemdi89(f): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
An average Yoruba lady don't care if a man had child out of wedlock, but our ladies in the east will start going to revival to double check if the man is actually their husband, for that reason most men in the east will hide it until after marriage before revealing it to their wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Demonicide(f): 12:24pm On May 07, 2018
Step mother in the making.
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by edupedia: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
Abjay97:
Which do you hate most?

Bbnaija- Like
Buhari-Share

..quoting like agege bread?....na so una wan win election?... Shiorr
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2018
undecided
Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by ngwababe(f): 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
nkemdi89:
An average Yoruba lady don't care if a man had child out of wedlock, but our ladies in the east will start going to revival to double check if the man is actually their husband, for that reason most men in the east will hide it until after marriage before revealing it to their wife.

As Chioma accepted Davido refusing to mind whatever thing that happened in the past, they started calling her gold-digger! That's why a typical igbo girl will always want to check thoroughly!

2 Likes

Re: BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday by stevecantrell: 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
really ...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrate Xmas / Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.