Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” (34685 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by stGabrielo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
undecidedlast month its banky w and adesua this month naw it dammy krane and blah blah blah...
ok naa kwontinu , I dey read
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by alanka(f): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2017
No young Nigerian will support this guy. Our leaders may be corrupt but our brain is not corrupt.

We do not know and confirm, if he did it truly, if there is misunderstanding somewhere. If his voice has not been allowed to be heard. If some demons are just using him to fight back, we don't know, we don't want to know

But something is certain our brain is not corrupt. But please has anyone seeing and heard direct from this guy? Have you heard from him without any medium transmitting it but direct and raw from him if not, we may be killing and crucifying an INNOCENT YOUNG PROMISING MAN.

I repeat if out leaders are corrupt out brains are not corrupt so, we must use our brain without being biased for the hatred we have towards theft.

I had stopped believing what I do not see with eyes and hear with my ears since the year the religion leaders lied against Jesus.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Coolgent(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Like if u think Dammy is innocent, share if u think he is a scammer.
Re: Dammy Krane: Eldee Condemns Act Says, “you Steal Because You Are A Thief” by Syphonn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
If you didn't have any idea about how talented and very hardworking Nigerians are, this right here is proof.
At every corner you look, people are putting their creativity and talent to good use; helping themselves instead of staying idle.
One of such people is Ahmed Aliyu, who constructed a wooden convertible car using pieces of wood.

View photos at www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.