Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (39100 Views)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raxxye:
Will we ever get there?
We may never
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Drsheddy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
BE VERY CAREFUL IN LIFE
Trump is 70
Macron is 39
Hillary is 69
Buhari is 75
Obama is 55
70+69+39+75+55=308
Nana Addo is 72
John Mahama is 59
NDC is 3 letters
NPP is 3 letters
Therefore 3+3+72+59=137
USA is 3 letters and nigeria is 7 letters.
5+7=12
...the truth is that this is just a meaningless post, I just wanted to waste ur time. If you don't understand, I'm in my house, come and beat me

2 Likes

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by daneni1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na only for Africa my grandfather mate dey follow us drag leaders of tomorrow.

Come 2019, we go take am by force by fire......Hope this dream go come to reality
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Built2last: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
God of heaven
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by shininglight78(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can I become one of them in 2023. Can someone who needs a handy man in Calabar call 09027846955.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by frisky2good(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
I need a picture of 4 of the oldest leaders. I'm sure they are all Africans grin

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Africa is cursed
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by DLuciano: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
what about four of the world great great grand father presidents?

1) Mugabe
2) Buhari
3) ...
4) ...
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by dallyemmy: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
The four countries speak french
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by MrHenshaw: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
I should be in that picture. I am the youth leader in my church angry

l wish your church was a Country.You would have made them 5th Person.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na old people Nigeria dey put for post
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
And here in Africa we are ruled by prehistoric fossils cry SMH
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by thanki410(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
My country naija, we just cant talk, youngest ministers - fifty nine-year-old
When they, yet go out for meeting, you would hear them tell the 59years old , 59 years old man , shurrup , Let us that are men talk. I troway spit
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by GuntersChain(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
While in some countries there president are older than the country itself.

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Where is Buhari and Mugabe 's picture HERE?
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by lungtruth(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is a call for our youth to wake up. For God seek we are the largest populated race in Africa and 8th in the world. See intelligent young men venturing into global politic.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Slai1: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
#AllChristians.

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Belgium presido very cool...
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Okenku1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Celestyn8213:
Na God do am for them

Wetin concern God for this matter. Nigerians like unnecessarily attributing everything to God.
They worked hard, had a cogent manifesto, pulled the masses along, delivered good speeches etc.
And by the way, read their backgrounds and check how many actively pursue any religion or believe in God.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Klington: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sum all their ages together,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dat equals buhari's real Age. Meanwhile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Seajae: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Add up all their age and get the age of our own president cheesy
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
kpaofame:
Great

Down here someone who was President before i was given birth to is still President (in Absentia sha)
A former Vice in a regime that is been condemn today is already gearing up for 2019..

in Charlie Boy's voice our Mumu don do...Children are the leaders of tomorrow grin grin grin

Yeas.....because that someone was busy running around campaigning, holding meeting after meeting, doing mobilization, and running for election three times.

While most of us kids just sit down and chatter away on social media...about irrelevancies.

Tell me.,...have you joined a political party?
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
The mod that banned me for a month for defending myself against cyber bullies. You left ball!! If you are a female, you left kitten lip!!

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Africa is cursed

No we are not.

We have a group of lazy young people who don't do the hard work needed to win elections.

In 2003,O7, 11 and 15...Buhari was running around the nation looking for votes. Most young Nigerians were perching on their sofas in the meantime.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Buhari should be the photogragher grin

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Barzinime(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
You failed Maths in waec no doubt
HolyCraig:
When Buhari was Nigeria's Military Head of State, the oldest of these guys wasn't born, yet he is our present President! Ok ooo...
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by RonJeremy: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
That list is not complete, I can't see Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's name amongst his fellow youngest world leaders.... Oya! Haters food don land, make una come insult una great grandfather.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by SmartyPants(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmm...there is a strong french-speaking theme here
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
While aged President of Nigeria day collect drip for Yankee. grin

Blame the mumu citizens wey we get for Nigeria.. If them no vote for the old man, sey him wan carry himself enter there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.