Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (39102 Views)

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by LePrezident(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
360metrosports:
From left: President of France, Emmanuel Macron 39, Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel 44, Prime Minister of Belgium, Charles Michel 41 and Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau 44.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/four-of-youngest-world-leaders-in-one.html

And they all speak French cool

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by LePrezident(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not in Africa...

Wrong
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by LePrezident(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
uzoclinton:
Not in Africa...

Faure Gnassingbé of Togo was 39 when he became president in 2005...
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by sshalom(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
They are young but very competent, grounded and understands the burden/responsibility of leadership. Do not forget that we have some young people in Nigeria in high positions but they are an making excellent mess of it. For instance... Aje kun iya ni o je Crooner.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by peterbello(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
odejimoris:
wah kinda occasion brought all four of dem together..

Scam Aiye!! Buy at your risk.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by justmenoni: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Great grand children to some African presidents
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Okenku1(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2017
LePrezident:

And they all speak French cool

And your point is?!
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
odejimoris:
wah kinda occasion brought all four of dem together..
what's the guarantee on your data resell?
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by LePrezident(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Okenku1:

And your point is?!

Go figure.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by chrisviral(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dicksonpal:
world leaders not president ode

Did you even look at the pics attached? grin grin grin

Be sure before you come at me, Ill destroy you.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Dicksonpal: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
chrisviral:

Did you even look at the pics attached? grin grin grin

Be sure before you come at me, Ill destroy you.
u will destroy you nd ur family members grin omo ale
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by bigma(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by bigma(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix. His real name is Daodu Opeyemi

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by chrisviral(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dicksonpal:
u will destroy you nd ur family members grin omo ale

Once I saw Family, I knew we weren't on the same level.
I respect mine a lot to involve them in online banter.

Im done here.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by peterbello(m): 5:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Dharniel:

what's the guarantee on your data resell?

Don't even try it. He's a known scammer.
Re: Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
peterbello:

Don't even try it. He's a known scammer.
Thanks for coming to my aid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.