Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health (29393 Views)

Drug Addiction Endangering Lives In South Africa / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health, No 5 Will Amaze You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by whytediamond(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
True talk OP

If you give your time more to reaching out and helping others, you find peace and long life.

It pays to put others before self.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by CloudResident(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Anyway I like I chop my life, Ko kan aiye tongue

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by moonberry: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
mcfynest:
*****My personal findings*******

Three (3) types of smell in the Bedroom after Marriage...

1ST SIX MONTHS (1):
Perfumes, roll-on, body spray, body lotion, air freshener.

ONE YEAR AND ABOVE (2):
Baby medicine, Johnsons Baby lotion/powder , Baby oil, castor oil.

20 YEARS AND ABOVE (3):
Essential balm, aboniki balm, back to sender anointing oil, touch and die olive oil, Holy salt /water, gbogbo rishe, Àgbò, ora inu Ekun, alomo bitters...

Lemme coman be going sha...

grin
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Phi001(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
mcfynest:

1ST SIX MONTHS (1):

ONE YEAR AND ABOVE (2):

20 YEARS AND ABOVE (3):
Essential balm, aboniki balm, back to sender anointing oil, touch and die olive oil, Holy salt /water, gbogbo rishe, Àgbò, ora inu Ekun, alomo bitters...

This one no dey my family ooo

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lord, pls clear my steady thoughts. I wanna live longer than my fore-fadas.
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by adedavids(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mine is alcohol... When i stopped drinking all sort of alcoholic drink. i started growing fresh and healthier. Even my GF comfirmed this on bed. Its so bad anyway because i cannot socialize with some friends for now. Thinking of alternative drink that would make me blend in. Alcohol (beer or gin) is bad for u. i thought it was the sun in abuja that is making me dark... Not knowing its Alcohol.
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by babapressy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by abumeinben(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
maxiuc:
guy na true ooo
Sometimes I dey get headache

Whenever I see news on nairaland about drug trafficker []my mind go do fiam grin grin cheesy

Chai
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by expozey(f): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
whytediamond:
True talk OP

If you give your time more to reaching out and helping others, you find peace and long life.

It pays to put others before self.

Peace.
True talk. There's a certain calmness and peace that comes with adding value to the life of others. You even tend to think less of yourself

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by expozey(f): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
adedavids:
Mine is alcohol... When i stopped drinking all sort of alcoholic drink. i started growing fresh and healthier. Even my GF comfirmed this on bed. Its so bad anyway because i cannot socialize with some friends for now. Thinking of alternative drink that would make me blend in. Alcohol (beer or gin) is bad for u. i thought it was the sun in abuja that is making me dark... Not knowing its Alcohol.
You could start with Origin zero, non-alcoholic and refreshing
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by OsuGanja(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Presh900:
0 What about mastvrbating

I think its healthy...When its controlled sha....Not everytime tho
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Awoleesu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
biggestbros:
Death will come when its time.
wetin cause tiote death from your list....none am sure, cos he get 6/6 for your list and still died.
. He might be fasting, hence #1!
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Bondesniger(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by malakus(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mas+urbation
sleeplessness

&
Falling in loVe
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Obaf1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
mcfynest:

1ST SIX MONTHS (1):

ONE YEAR AND ABOVE (2):

20 YEARS AND ABOVE (3):

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;i jst laff away my sorrow nowcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by kirchofff(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
HarryDuce:
I'm guilty of numbers 3 & 5, sort of. I tend to over think minor situations and add some imagined meaning to it where there is none. Speaking of isolation, I'm kind of an isolated person, not a sadist. Regular communication feels like a chore these days.
lol, especially wen u need nothing from nobody..
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by HarryDuce(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
kirchofff:
lol, especially wen u need nothing from nobody..
Yeah, It's difficult for some to understand though. They just assume the worst.
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by mcfynest(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Obaf1:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;i jst laff away my sorrow nowcheesycheesycheesy

It is needed my bro
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Brownbaba: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Great talk....
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by emynicedgreat: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
abumeinben:
Argument over politics and all these IPOB and Afonja stuff.

Seriously, debaters are liable to hazardous health.
my dear tell them o o

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by holluphemydavid(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice, but d point of bin in D midst of plenty talk isnt necessary, so strike dat out of D point op, many people prefer to be alone
Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by sixtus3606(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Health they say is wealth. Unfortunately, so many people treat their health status as unimportant. There are some day-day mistakes/acts you engage in that could actually be detrimental to your health. Treating your health as a basic necessity makes you totally fit.
Below are some provoking ways you could endanger your health.
1.Poor Eating Habit
This is one aspect people tend to ignore. When you eat right, your health feels right. Fruits, vegetables are important part of healthy living. You don't necessarily have to eat heavy meals or even complete the three square meal, but it is necessary to have a complete balanced diet. When poor eating habit lingers on for long, it affects your mental and physical being. Excess fat is not right for the body. Try to eat less, avoid oversize portions, and replace sugary drinks with water. So many people are unnecessarily overweight.

2. Little or no exercise
The importance of exercise can never be overlooked. so many people are guilty of it, especially those in office environments. It does not take much of your time when you stretch your hands and legs. Sitting on the same spot for long hours could later lead to stroke, fat accumulation and so on. Even if you don't have an office job, take out time to walk round the house, register at a gym center just to keep fit.

3. Excessive thinking
It is not a big deal when you think and have time alone,it becomes an issue when you do it often. Excessive thinking could lead to depression if not checked. “Those likely to internalize stress are in greater danger; research has shown a benefit to laughter and social support,” Dr. Reynolds says. It is good to be in control of your thoughts, before they have a troll on you.

4. Reckless Lifestyle
This is also way people, especially youths endanger themselves. Excess alcohol is linked to a greater risk of high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, and heart failure. In addition, the extra calories can lead to weight gain, a threat to heart health. Smoking, extra loud music, keeping a sad face constantly is unhealthy and also a way of endangering your health.

5. Isolation from the world
So many people like to act like sadist. They shut down the world an create like a barrier between themselves and those around them. The importance of always having someone to talk to is deep. People with stronger connections to family, friends, and society in general tend to live longer, healthier lives. They hardly have many things to worry about, everything just feels perfect. Everyone needs alone time, but you should still reach out to others and keep in touch whenever you can.

6. Stiffness
Truth is, we have our days when everything feels not so right, when worries takes a great part of our lives, but we shouldn't let this completely affect us. Some people take life so seriously and hardly find time to relax and chill. It doesn't hurt to go see movies, visit friends or amusement parks. Enjoy life and take it one step at a time.

Thank you for this piece.

This is so me! undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by PalmchatApp: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
welcome.
sixtus3606:

Thank you for this piece.

This is so me! undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health by system7g: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Something Big is about to Happen in the Mega City of Lagos, as Bereal.Estate Company Europe (Uk and Holland) launches the BeReal Estate Nigeria on the 11th of June, 2017 at Nicon Luxury Hotel Plot 903, Tafawa Balewa Way Area 11 Garki, Abuja, FCT. Nigeria. 3PM Prompt

Bereal.Estate was created by connecting several channels of sales and adding network marketing to well performing business, which is already producing large amount of profit. The mother company is BeReal.Holding from London UK, which holds company BeReal.Estate BV in Netherlands (this part of holding is MLM part, other companies do not work on MLM), and shareholder company in Bulgaria, which holds 30% of shares of whole BeReal.Holding.

This structure of company provide a lot of benefits for their members. In the future, BeReal.Holding will hold more companies, which are not going to be MLM, but members of BeReal.Estate will be able to participate.

Important information is, that whole BeReal is not an offshore company, has not offshore accounts. Its legit company, which is paying taxes to governments (as well as the Bereal Estate Nigeria, APPROVED by CAC) , which honor their terms and service (approved by court in Hague) and honor their members, which are most important for the company growth.

Why choose us?
Offering exclusive real estate deals and equal opportunity available to our members is what we believe in. There are a countless number of reasons to join - from a growing number of satisfied members, to a growing network of unique properties around the world.

Why use our platform?
Our simple platform has a lot to offer - exclusive real estate deals with a one of a kind rewarding system, special benefits for members and an opportunity to experience affordable luxury rentals around the world. When you invest in Bereal.Estate you are literally co-owning an Equity in an Apartment, Hotel, Villa, Penthouse etc in Europe and US, furthermore by 2023 you can own your person house in our Project23 smart real estate project.
So, to learn more on how you can invest and partner with BeReal.Estate Nigeria don’t miss the business launch in Lagos and Abuja. With Three international foreigners, investors and management from Europe to brace the events.

Saturday 10th June 2017, Oriental Hotel, 3 Lekki road, Victoria island Lagos. Nigeria. 12PM Prompt.

Sunday 11th June 2017, Nicon Luxury Hotel Plot 903, Tafawa Balewa Way Area 11 Garki, Abuja, FCT. Nigeria. 3PM Prompt

How it works?
We lease.
We get great deals for long term property rentals i.E. $1000/month based on your entry
We rent.
And lease the same property short term for $2000 month to receive great returns
You profit.
Members with a BeReal.Estate portfolio receive weekly rental based on that profit
The opportunities in real estate have never been this exciting and easily accessible. We offer our members exclusive deals based on our growing network of properties, an affiliate marketing model with direct benefits from recruiting new members and affordable access to luxury rentals around the world.

Join now
Create A Member Profile
Your member profile allows you to browse properties and make deals under a minute.
Explore Available Properties
View & select hand picked property offers, exclusively available to our members to best suit their specific travel needs.
Make Online Deals
Bring your profits home by securely signing membership documents and transferring funds.
Manage Your Portfolio
With our online dashboard, it's easy to manage your portfolio, review weekly updates and monitor distributions.
Go Places
Experience incredible deals available only to members and travel the world while earning capital.

how it works - watch now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Has The Best Orthorpedic Hospital In Nigeria? / 463 New COVID-19 Cases, 121 Discharged And 10 Deaths On July 14 - (12707 Tested) / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.