Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means (41353 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by martha89: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edopesin:

Etsako No Dey Do Jazz Like Dat
Agenebode nor be Etsako and Owan worst pass especially ozalla.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by emwye(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
I'm also amazed. It will take at least 2 generations to get rid of this idiocy. I understand when I have to talk to people age 50 and over about this trash but when a 20 year old argues about things like this especially when they never experienced or saw it in person, it infuriates me. Now I just resort to never airing my opinions in naija anymore.

win3k:
The person who wrote this and those who believe it should have their human passports taken, they are primates!

2017 and Africans still believing this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by judedwriter(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ziinno:

Ask around if you truly are Edo. No Edo fellow would think like this. SMH.

Esan and Proud.

Abi o my sista. Na only winch dey edo? No b edo wey produce Benson idahosa, chris oyahkilome, and my humble self cheesy
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by ihatebuhari(f): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
The funny thing here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Fear benin people sha....infact Fear anybody from Edo state..especially ishan. Jesus!
u dont have sense
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Edopesin: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
martha89:
Agenebode nor be Etsako and Owan worst pass especially ozalla.
Ayogwiri Na My Village

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Petroking: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
The funny thinag here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Fear benin people sha....infact Fear anybody from Edo state..especially ishan. Jesus!

The spelling is Esan not ishan. I am a proud son of Edo state from Esan Central. The fear of an individual is the beginning of wisdom. Think wisely

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by fineboynl(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
whether this is a stunt or whatever. it doesn't remove the fact that somethings like this do exist. yes it do. majority of suffering in Africa are not ordinary. this type of thing can only hurt family member. those of you mentioning dangote if dangote married from edo witches family he will be hunted down. let him try. why are rich men scared to marry from poor family. you find out yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by joenor(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't Bleep with Benin when it come to Diabolical Performance, they are strong.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by ihatebuhari(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ziinno:

Ask around if you truly are Edo. No Edo fellow would think like this. SMH.
Esan and Proud.
thanks, me too

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by martha89: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edopesin:

Ayogwiri Na My Village
Ok .
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bini winch no be here embarassed
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by delishpot: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na wash. That man digging it out don do them wash wash

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by raychaelle007: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
The funny thing here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Do you have sense?
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by gidimafia: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
sotall:
Gibberish thread.

So we are suppose to believe the riches and wealth of a family can be tied by superstitious means!

Why don't they go and tie Dangote, Bill Gates and other rich peoples wealth so they become poor.
oh so you think Dangote and co are sleeping abi..u sabi hw many Alfa and pastors dey pray for them steady..its when u get rich u will find out enemy of progress yapa
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

ABEG SHUT UP WATIN YOU KNOW ABOUT EDO STATE? THE ONES WEY DEY HAPPEN FOR YOUR STATE NO PASS THIS ONE?

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by nigeriafarmer: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sad
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by RosaConsidine: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well, it's been unearthed now so we can expect the family to be rich pretty soon?
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by nigeriafarmer: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
I went to visit a friend in okabere and we decide to take a walk round the community, in one junction I saw a goat head,many egg and snails and pounded yam and egusi soup put in a pot and drop on the ground,I was like in this country that people are hungry and in recession some people are wasting food
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by logica(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
fineboynl:
why are rich men scared to marry from poor family. you find out yourself.
...while some rich people do marry down, the sensible thing is to ensure that the poor you marry are only poor financially; and not also intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by ivolt: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can Nigerians ever be freed from superstition ?
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Aaronsrod: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
UpLoaded:
my guardian angel is a very angry angel with a heavy axe in one hand and a very large sword in the other hand and he does not forgive my enemies.

make my angel no catch anybody wey try this type of thing for my life cos death will beg for the person.

You warship Evil Spirits. Only Christs blood can protect you before it is too late. Be afraid.

Seek Deliverance.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
They are not anyway different from christians that fantasizes and prays against demonic and evil spirits with holy water and annoited oil.

The only difference is that they are doing the african and original way fir africans.All religion are diabolical,ritualistic,superstitious,and delusional.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Lovexme(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

Fear me, else I'll kill you!
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Darls247: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
they can do anything with spiritual powers... fear them..wicked people.. for tribe matter, its all tribes
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by 2shure: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Benin with ogumeh na normal tin
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by daeujo: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

what did ishan people do 2 u?

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edo state again, the state needs special prayers o
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by talky: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
benin people o, why am i not surprised sef
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hehehe,even people from ijebu ode and okija are opening their dirty mouth to shout Edo ,smh

2 Likes

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Saphiex(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
sotall:
Gibberish thread.

So we are suppose to believe the riches and wealth of a family can be tied by superstitious means!

Why don't they go and tie Dangote, Bill Gates and other rich peoples wealth so they become poor.
Thanks bro, the way we think in Nigeria makes me wonder if there is any hope. These are supposedly educated persons believing this thrash, what do you expect from the uneducated? Same Benin that could not stop the onslaught of the Brits, no wonder fake pastors make a fortune out of these gullible Nigerians.
Anyone who is hard working and fortunate will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by chinoxstock: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
daeujo:
what did ishan people do 2 u?

My brother...let's not go there.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by UpLoaded: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Aaronsrod:

You warship Evil Spirits. Only Christs blood can protect you before it is too late. Be afraid.

Seek Deliverance.

you are such a conclusive and judgemental shallow minded f00l with little knowledge about anything. You will NEVER smell the highway to heaven with such attitude not to talk of seeing such a place.

Please read your bible about angels before you ever quote me again you cotton wool brain retarrded bastarrd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.