Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means (41352 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Omeny: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
The funny thing here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Fear benin people sha....infact Fear anybody from Edo state..especially ishan. Jesus!

U must be insane.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
sotall:
Gibberish thread.

So we are suppose to believe the riches and wealth of a family can be tied by superstitious means!

Why don't they go and tie Dangote, Bill Gates and other rich peoples wealth so they become poor.
Those guys have higher power so there's no need to tie them
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
2shure:
Benin with ogumeh na normal tin
Are you ukwuani?
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by toprealman: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
The funny thing is that most of them are equally guilty of such an act.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by martha89: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

My brother...let's not go there.
Abeg go and sit down.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by chinoxstock: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
martha89:
Abeg go and sit down.

I lie? You know what u say is true...

The binis are very ancient and diabolical..

Esan? Ha! Jesus...They have beautiful girls no doubt...but they are worse than snakes.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by martha89: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:

I lie? You know what u say is true...

The binis are very ancient and diabolical..

Esan? Ha! Jesus...They have beautiful girls no doubt...but they are worse than snakes.
And Mbaise people that are known for the snakes stereotype are they even Esan? What about the igbos like Ngwa,Abakaliki or the ones that practice blood rituals & osu stuff in igboland .The igbos have live with us peacefully for decades and there no problem . Everybody have their own but they are too busy trying to bring others down. People never mind their business.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Gerrard59(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

Lol.

The way people quickly believe these rubbish stuff is because they are actually of pagan superstitious belief at heart. Many of them talking here visit Babalawo & pastors for vision and others. Very little faith in God.

In that same Edo, I take my Europe born kids to our ancestral villages whenever visiting 9ja.

Whereas many people based in Lagos there do not take their kids to their village in Osun, Ondo, Edo, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Oyo and other states. Because they are too scared.

You wonder what kind of Christians or Muslims they are that fear the power of witches, juju or voodoo more than God. shocked shocked shocked

Good day Sir,

Do you believe in witchcraft? Please I need a genuine answer. Thanks.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gerrard59:

Good day Sir,

Do you believe in witchcraft? Please I need a genuine answer. Thanks.

No. The Catholic Church used to burn old ladies, many with black cats, accused of witchcraft on a stake in medieval Europe.

So where are the European witches today?
The belief system of a people at a particular time affects reality.
With industrial age and the age of enlightenment before it, all that witchcraft belief disappeared in Europe.

Give us good roads and light and we'll paid jobs, a good health care and social care system and see belief in witches disappear.
Right now accidents, poor health, poverty, and misfortune are blamed on village witches. If we become like Malaysia, beliefs will also change.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by CzarChris(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
The funny thing here is that....that woman with the loudest voice is actually the witch that buried those shiit there..

Fear benin people sha....infact Fear anybody from Edo state..especially ishan. Jesus!
Fear ESAN!!! It should be bolded

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by 2aces(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Benin I hail o grin

If only una day use una voodoo do better thing.. Even if na to predict just small 5odds mke person use drink peppersoup, but no, una prefer to use am tie person destiny.. Haba! dis country way even person with intact destiny day manage. No b so o. undecided
JESU!!!
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Gerrard59(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

Give us good roads and light and we'll paid jobs, a good health care and social care system and see belief in witches disappear.
Right now accidents, poor health, poverty, and misfortune are blamed on village witches. If we become like Malaysia, beliefs will also change.

Thank you. Same I've been wailing since. Majority of the diseases folks suffer from today are preventable and treatable, unfortunately persons don't want to use medical services.

Hope you're safe? Van and pedestrian attacks are becoming rampant in that side of the world. European leaders are too lenient and overly politically correct.
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by sunnx(f): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Benin people can fly to London overnight and comes back before day break just with a leaf of plantain or banana. Benin people i open usage for una o
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by deebrain(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2017
fuckerstard:
NCAN this one is Diabolical shocked Even NCAN can not solve this mystery.
They cannot lock corrupt politicians riches and progress o.

We are accessing the situation towards logical conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Erums(m): 4:11am On Jun 06, 2017
chinoxstock:

Ure wrong
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Erums(m): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Edopesin:
Na All This Thng Dey Make Me Deny My State angry

Infact Hw I Fit Change My Username

It Af Tire Me

I Renounce My State

Think twice bro.... Stop this childishness
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by Erums(m): 4:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Ziinno:

Ask around if you truly are Edo. No Edo fellow would think like this. SMH.

Esan and Proud.

Thanks Ziinno....... Edopesin is just childish, i dnt support that shit but reniuncing your origin on media is stupid.... I wonder howmany yoruba wud have renounced thiers too... With thier first class nature in voodoo.... Till date, bieng mid 20s..... Ive only heard of voodoo... Never seen

Proudly esan, ugboha born
Re: Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means by ifyain: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
The person withholding their destiny is the con man called pastor that planted those stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.