Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (51012 Views)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by liftedhigh: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na Wah o
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

And their pussy stinks

Mo"R"on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by OgaJonah(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Igbo ladies with their yam legs and prostitution are 1 & 2

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by mfujah(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Afonja
e remain small make u get sense...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Scetrocom: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rmxr:

Every Tom, dick and Harry knows that girls from land of the rising whatever constitute the majority of prostitutes in Nigeria and abroad. grin cheesy Just go to the ashewo beer parlor thread and see the names flying around lol. The only country they have no control of is Italy and we all know why

99% of Yiiibo girls are prostitutes- Nnamdi Kanu shocked shocked

grin

Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by joenor(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
So what shall we do?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Cleopatra4(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Olosho for country wen their currency no get value...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by idesylvester(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op what are the proves to show they're NIGERIANS... Anything evil is Nigeria abi
Ebal:
VIDEO: Nigerian Girls Take Over Popular Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/06/video-nigerian-girls-take-over-popular.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p17w5XP4W8Y&feature=youtu.be[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by gbishman: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who ever put up this post is a bastard, by the way did these prostitutes have a sign post on their doors saying they are Nigerians. Nigeria is a home for the fittest so anyone out there castigating its name is not a Nigerian cus Nigerians are hardworking, daring and resilient we never back down from challenge. Nigerians look u in the eyeball and tell u bring it in. Go round the world and measure the achievement of what they have achieved be it healthcare, acedemics, finance, engineering just name it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
I suspect something else to come up from this..........
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by ismailibnbashir: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
namdi kanu u see wat u course ba ;Dnamdi kanu u see wat u course ba
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can't someone develop in peace again grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rmxr:

Every Tom, dick and Harry knows that girls from land of the rising potor constitute the majority of prostitutes in Nigeria and abroad. grin cheesy Just go to the Ashewo beer parlor thread and see the names flying around lol. Apparently, Owerri is the Olosho headquarters of prostitution. The only country they have no control of is Italy and we all know why

99% of Yiiibo girls are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu shocked shocked

So don't play yourself boy cheesy

How you will know that Seun and his moderators are biased! See how they hurriedly hid the comment of the first goat that called out his tribe (and probably banned him too) but left the second goat that called out Igbos...

This has always been the case on Nairaland. Your people break the rules, you leave the comment open without issuing out a ban but once someone from another tribe does the same against your tribe, you hurriedly hide their comment and probably ban the person.

If you guys like, ban me. I don't give a flying furk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Edum13656: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
stupid girls! dem no see Italy or Holland go prostitute. at least if u wan eat toad/frog eat better one.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by vicadex07(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How you will know that Seun and his moderators are biased! See how they hurriedly his the comment of the first goat that called out his tribe (and probably banned him too) but left the second goat that called out Igbos...

This has always been the case on Nairaland. Your people break the rules, you leave open without issuing out a ban but once someone does from another tribe does the same against your tribe, you hurriedly hide their comment and probably ban the person.

The second goat was replying the first. The igbo guy started the trash so he deserves it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by LionDeLeo: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How you will know that Seun and his moderators are biased! See how they hurriedly his the comment of the first goat that called out his tribe (and probably banned him too) but left the second goat that called out Igbos...

This has always been the case on Nairaland. Your people break the rules, you leave open without issuing out a ban but once someone does from another tribe does the same against your tribe, you hurriedly hide their comment and probably ban the person.

Essentially, what are saying @ the emboldened?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by LionDeLeo: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
vicadex07:

The second goat was replying the first. The igbo guy first goat started the trash so he deserves it

Fixed.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by madjune(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
How we take know say na Naija babes?

All ashawo na woman naa.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
vicadex07:

The second goat was replying the first. The igbo guy started the trash so he deserves it

He deserves it but not his tribe! For the fact that his tribe was mentioned, which broke a rule here, the biased moderators should have also done justice to the second post. If the second goat had insulted only the first goat, I'd have not even cared a bit but why also break a rule by dragging his tribe into it?

That said, I've seen several threads where other tribes attacked Igbos first on this site, especially on crime threads. Do mods ever do anything about it? No! But once some group of people does that on a thread that an the criminals are the biased mod's people, that is when he swings to action.

It's quite glaring, the bias perpetrated on this website. As for Seun, well, his pockets keep swelling but for the other one who perpetrated this stuff, may he remain a moderator on here and never succeed in anything else.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
OgaJonah:
Igbo ladies with their yam legs and prostitution are 1 & 2

I guess you patronize them a lot. Better go and test yourself because you've probably contracted a deadly virus and may expire soon..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Ilekokonit: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Moral of the story is to watch how you treat those who are less fortunate than you today because what goes around comes around.

More than 30 years ago, when the Ghanaian economy and currency were down, Ghanaian women were the visible prostitutes in Nigeria but nobody then could have envisaged that Nigerian ladies will take to prostitution en masse.

So, be careful how you treat those who today may be down trodden 'cos what goes around comes around.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
ettybaba:
Do they have yam legs and bearbear?
Na ibos. They control the ashewo market in Africa.
Even nnamumu KANU was arrested in a Lagos hotel with 2 prostitutes.
stop eating too much red oil. You refused. Now look at the way you reason. You brain has is obviously looking like something meant for sacfrice. Too much redoil
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by abani1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bro no be naija no dey carry last oh na warri so refer am to them since them no dey gree carry last make we give dem first for all angles. grin
NwaAmaikpe:
Naija no dey carry last....for bad things
q
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Redoil: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
eosigwe:
stop eating too much red oil. You refused. Now look at the way you reason. You brain has is obviously looking like something meant for sacfrice. Too much redoil
how market
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
sonofoluku:

Na ur futurewife npt our future wife.I reject it in Jesus name.

U go fear fear grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Our developing sisters grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
gbishman:
Who ever put up this post is a bastard, by the way did these prostitutes have a sign post on their doors saying they are Nigerians. Nigeria is a home for the fittest so anyone out there castigating its name is not a Nigerian cus Nigerians are hardworking, daring and resilient we never back down from challenge. Nigerians look u in the eyeball and tell u bring it in. Go round the world and measure the achievement of what they have achieved be it healthcare, academics, finance, engineering just name it.

Your well-intended message is wasted on this mad goats here. Your expectations will set you up for disappointment. I know it's a fuktard zone so i don't wear any tags or expect any rose petals. i give as good as i get. Any reasonable person would have responded in counter of this news with a logical mind calling for more proof before making categorical statements but the goats have already started their tribal e-wars!

One wonders when one will be able to encounter 3 in 10 clean Nigerians youths who are forward-thinking, broadminded and psychologically unencumbered, fit for recruitment into world-class working environments and not these head-case rejects cursed with soul-staining, petty bigotry? It gets annoyingly tiresome. Forums like this are catalysts for development through meaningful collaborative initiatives start from relationships that start-off here.

Come over to the Property Section, Technology, Travels & Education and see countless people who've made good profit using the free platform NL provides and other sensible people are busily following in their footsteps building a better life. You don't see them chatting crap when commerce is in progress and money is being made. That, my friend, is meaningful activity. It's only the jobless, frustrated goats you will see roaming around spreading tribal hate because they're losers with nothing to lose again. Where will I get time to diss tribes when I've earned my share of one or two Consult deals on here.

Seun needs to re-train his Mods on dealing with this shyt fast. And any of them guilty should go too!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by Habeebsalisu1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
only God will help our naija ladies

Re: Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) by OgaJonah(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin shocked angry wink cheesy embarassed
SycophanticGoat:

I guess you patronize them a lot. Better go and test yourself because you've probably contracted a deadly virus and may expire soon..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / #BottleCapCallenge: Ammydebby Opens Bottle With Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.