Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest (28375 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by drakeli: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Believe it or not, the case has died a natural death. Except there is a disagreement or a change of story by the other accused.

Two things must have happened. It is either the mum is saying the plain truth or the promoter has decided to take the fall for both of them.

Either way, it is win win for Dammy Krane except he refuse to meet the demand of the said promoter in other to shield him of any charge. He has also gotten enough publicity to promote his upcoming album already.

Whether he is innocent or guilty, it's not a difficult thing to ascertain. Remember thi is US. Forensic evidence will determine whether what the family said was true or not. They must have taken his phone from him. If it's determined that the fraud took place using his phone app, I bet you, he will be sentenced. I just pray the fraud doesn't have any link with his phone when forensically examined.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hogwash

You don't want us to jump into unfair conclusion but you have the right to jump into a 'fair' conclusion that another fellow Nigerian booked the tickets for him. Maybe you think we don't have internet to read the press release from the Jet company which states specifically that Krane used the booking App installed in Krane's phone and that he did that using 5 different cards until one worked. They even have the specification of his phone join self. Abeg, this is not Nigeria where everything is in denial and the work of some anonymous enemies of progress and a collective witch-hunt.
Did the Nigerian you accused of install the app in krane's Samsung 7 phone and also use Krane's phone to do cc fraud?

of course he will have day in court. We can't wait to see it to a logical conclusion. When the whole evidence is tabled against him, he will eier be aquited or convicted.

You made valid points which i agree with cos i read the press release however the yank system of innocent until proven guilty might work for him especially when there are loads of criminal lawyers aka defense attorney around. Let's see what Deborah has in stock then we know where the table turns.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by ThisTrend(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chinaza Onwuasoanya has been the Special Armed Robbery Squad(SARS) of the Anambra State Police Command, for allegedly selling 20 stolen babies.

Onwuasoanya was impregnated by her boyfriend in Lagos and returned to Anambra State in October, 2013, to have the baby but was too ashamed to go back home to her parents.

After giving birth to a baby girl, a friend introduced her to 45-year-old Goodness, who runs an orphanage, which the police alleged was a cover for a baby-trafficking operation.

Onwuasoanya handed over the baby girl in exchange for the sum of N150,000. The money she made opened her eyes to the possibility of earning more from the same source.

Without batting an eyelid, she moved into child-trafficking. Recounting her journey into child-trafficking, Onwuasoanya told Sunday Sun: “I got into child trafficking two years ago.

I have sold 20 children to Madam Goodness who operates the orphanage. She paid me between N150,000 and N200,000 for each baby I sold to her. I was kidnapping children coming back from school or getting them in the streets.

But I was arrested on May 1, 2017, when I stole a set of twins at an estate in Onitsha.” Onwuasoanya hails from Ebenebe, Awka North LGA of Anambra State.

She also confessed to being a member of the gang of robbers who killed two policemen, Inspector Shuaibu Usman and Sergeant Julius Matthew, of Police Mobile Force 29 in February, 2017 at Nkpor fly-over, Onitsha and took their AK-47 rifles, which were later used to commit robberies.

She also assisted the SARS operatives to arrest three members of the gang; Ifeanyi Onwukwe a.k.a Nger, 22; Chidubem Osita a.k.a Kabaka, 23, and Chijioke Obi a.k.a Abababa, 23, while the other six members escaped.She disclosed that she was always given her own share of the money made during robbery operations, saying that she got between N50,000 and N80,000.

“I have regretted what I did. My parents are alive. It was my friend who introduced to child trafficking and which led me to armed robbery today,”
Onwuasoanya added.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by olasawji(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=Donwapz post=57215182]

http://www.donwapz.com/2017/06/my-son-is-innocent-dammy-kranes-mum.html[/quote

Hope say ur pikin don tattoo hin body like Scofield own
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IhateAfonjas(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
aisammy4:

Abeg I want to ask, where you there when the whole thing is happening? What if the person who made the booking used a fraudulent means? I myself have book several flights and this has not occurred before. How would you know if this is not a setup? Let the law prove him guilty or not guilty. Thats all i have to say

Idiot

You can't get arrested if the person who booked your flight used a fraudulent means
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
CHukwuebuka and some Eboes made the hotel and flight bookings for Dammy Krane. These Eboes are the real criminals .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by kayceeD2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Yes, but I'm not a fraudster like that Afonja boy
But his family has been denying it
Let's not conclude yet let's wait for the outcome
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Idiot

You can't get arrested if the person who booked your flight used a fraudulent means

In fact the first person to be arrested is you, since its your name that will be on the ticket. Dolt

1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

A woman who don't even know what credit card is is defending her son

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

Bola Tinubu his brother is wanted in 8 states in the USA

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Dammy Adeola Oshodi, you've been caught

You will spend the rest of your life in prison
why lying to yourself?

Again, if you got a jet booking via fraudulent card, the police won't touch you? Are you a kid ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by logica(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
kayceeD2:

U are sadist
These are the kind of people you should avoid at all cost. This one is an irrational being with a deep seated hatred for Yoruba people. And there are many of him out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by rofanx13: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
This dammy krane thread is becoming too many. pls, lets cut down d number. tankio
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
deji15:

In fact the first person to be arrested is you, since its your name that will be on the ticket. Dolt
maybe, ihateafonja is the chukwuebuka guy since he claims to make bookings for people.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by blackboy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Are you serious about Tinubu being wanted in the USA? I thought he went there a while back n no one arrested him.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
maybe, ihateafonja is the chukwuebuka guy since he claims to make bookings for people.

Most likely..
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by olureignforever: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
fuckerstard:

You can blow his whistle if e dey pepper you, na afonja matter go give you High blood pressure.

Asssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
blackboy:

Are you serious about Tinubu being wanted in the USA? I thought he went there a while back n no one arrested him.

You dey mind Liepobs? Atiku that cannot set foot on US soil without being arrested is their next Hero...

Hopeless people.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by ajalaolanr(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

This is very true, They will not waste Tax payers money to investigate and arrest you if they have not built up a very strong case, they usually will have evidence that will lead you to being locked away for a very long time, Need i say that the prison system in the USA is Private and the only way they make money is by locking people up for a long time. Trust me, they wont have arrested him, if it was just a first time attempt, they would let it fly ....this must have been a well built up case. Why people want to live the life of the Jonses amazes me...if you are hardworking and tedious, you will live a very beautiful life in the usa , the life that rich people live in Nigeria, and you will even have a better quality of life...work hard, obey the law and enjoy your life....
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by soulfood(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by 1metre: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hogwash

You don't want us to jump into unfair conclusion but you have the right to jump into a 'fair' conclusion that another fellow Nigerian booked the tickets for him. Maybe you think we don't have internet to read the press release from the Jet company which states specifically that Krane used the booking App installed in Krane's phone and that he did that using 5 different cards until one worked. They even have the specification of his phone join self. Abeg, this is not Nigeria where everything is in denial and the work of some anonymous enemies of progress and a collective witch-hunt.
Did the Nigerian you accused of install the app in krane's Samsung 7 phone and also use Krane's phone to do cc fraud?

of course he will have day in court. We can't wait to see it to a logical conclusion. When the whole evidence is tabled against him, he will eier be aquited or convicted.
but how could the chap use his phone to do fraud when the sim is registered on his name.the guy must be a mumu.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Unimaginable123: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ma, US police is not Nigeria police. Take note.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by hollah123: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
ifeanyi83:
I'm very positive there is some sort of mix-up somewhere. The truth will eventually come out.
there is no mix up here bro, it was clearly stated that he used his Samsung phone n tried different cc b4 one was approved n his partner also did same which means they were together n trying it at the same time n besides he was tracked at d airport meaning they Av been monitoring him. though am not the judge but the handwriting is on the wall
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
so you all think it was dammy krane mother that wrote all these professional bull shit,this was the work of a brand strategist(pr professional).this is just a PR spin,they basically just copy and paste it to her page inbetween,who knows dammy krane in America that a promoter will organise private jet for him when he is not davido or wizkid.he is not even a A list artist in Nigeria,i believe he is guilty and has been a fraudster for long,nemesis just caught up with him.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by PoliticalWatch: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
What about your bastard brother Ikechukwu that was also involved or your eyes are blind to his name.....Yorubas hate you and your kindred too...coz I believe your hopeless tribe is one of d reason we are here today....idiots

IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by homesteady(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
But why would a promoter book a private jet for Dammy Krane? Who the hell is Dammy Krane? I'm not sure any promoter would even book a 1st class ticket for him!

If they are booking private jets for him, then the likes of Wizkid and Davido should be demanding for a full plane!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
deji15:
CHukwuebuka and some Eboes made the hotel and flight bookings for Dammy Krane. These Eboes are the real criminals .

And the Yoruba person patronizing is what since you want to be childish

Clear road abeg criminals are criminals regardless of tribe
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by BoraWizzle(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time This is a fct "

He most likely did the crime!!!
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Oshaigbogbo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

wot is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Atakata(f): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
BoraWizzle:

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time This is a fct "

He most likely did the crime!!!
you are right, that is how they work here.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
solasoulmusic:

And the Yoruba person patronizing is what since you want to be childish

Clear road abeg criminals are criminals regardless of tribe

The childish and the naive person is yourself. Eboes are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Donwapz:

http://www.donwapz.com/2017/06/my-son-is-innocent-dammy-kranes-mum.html

Arrant Nonsense. Which mother will not defend their child even if they see the said child killing someone? Madam please let the courts do their work. angry
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Omolewa212(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Q
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Pepe dem gang why drinking panadol on another man's headache? Has he been convicted? We no you travel a lot and claim to have go round the whole world but just relax and let the US Court decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.