Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest (28386 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Only forensic evidence can spare him

It is possible someone used his phone to call targets but using 4 or 5 different cards to make a booking? This one go hard, and for Yankee before dem arrest you, dem don conclude investigation.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Cool!

Don't mind em. They furking bore a nigga to hell, they don't realize the hate bickering sounds really boring àá shyt after a very short while. About as anti-progressive as retar.ded can get, waste of everything including creative juice and MB(which most of dem are even managing BTW).

Couldn't get "Ashimalowo" off the SoundCloud link; just heard "Monday Morning" tho.
Fink its nice. Doffing cap cool

Adding it to my playlist, my kinda morning-drive vibe apart from the trap sound & the hardcore rap.

Will hype to famz on Twitter come morning after a little shut-eye, haha!

Hope that's good by yhu wink

Aww thank you God bless you glad you could and thanks for sharing

It's boring you are right inspiration is everywhere

What do you do? Send me a link

Will return the favor
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by bigma(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix. His real name is Daodu Opeyemi

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by yungk1011(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
am a young boy and am very good in singing but I dont have any body to sponsor me and I want to know if I can get any sponsor from here. God bless you as you help me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist / STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.