Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest (28393 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by stagger: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
The fact is this: the justice system in the US works far better than it does in Nigeria. Everyone gets his or her day in court. That is what the courts are there for. No one spends 10 years awaiting trial over there, unlike in Nigeria where 70% of inmates are all awaiting trial.

Digital forensics is what will solve this case. The trial should not take more than 8 weeks at the most. Dammy Krane may be innocent, but if the bookings were made from an app on his personal phone, it will be hard to prove his innocence.

This is why I do not allow anyone to access my phone or computers. Not even to browse. Odikwa very risky o!

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Fyzt: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

A woman who don't even know what credit card is is defending her son

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

Bola Tinubu his brother is wanted in 8 states in the USA

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Dammy Adeola Oshodi, you've been caught

You will spend the rest of your life in prison

I agree with you 100 percent
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by oloolo: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
He has not been bailed yet cause he can't even post a bail of $17000 .......and you dey go pose inside private jet...

Well he will surely have his day in court and if he is truly innocent I pray he is set free....but if he is truly guilty, his prison term should be as long as the one they will give EL-CHAPO
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by HeGeMon(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
This poll is clearly ipob vs afonja
Dannieln1:
Thankgod it is not a Nigerian court where you can bribe your way out...

If truly he is innocent no need to worry
Judgement will take its true course...

NLANDERs if you think DammyKrane is a SCAMMER press LIKE

And if you think he is INNOCENT press SHARE

Let the poll begin...

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by madjune(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I truly believe what she said and the first time I heard this story, my instinct told me it must have been an agent that messed him up.

This happens all the time at our airports.

Once, an agent booked me on an Arik flight to Germany via London and it was while boarding in Abuja that the Arik staff called me aside for questioning.

That was my luck.

I missed the flight and followed up on the agent to retrieve my money for another day.

I would have been arrested on landing in UK had I been on that flight.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
a show promoter booked private jet for him ....is ok

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
deji15:

The childish and the naive person is yourself. Eboes are criminals.

See you Oponu radarada
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Dannieln1: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
HeGeMon:
This poll is clearly ipob vs afonja
I tire

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by gabe: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol Nigerian mothers. Ultimate defenders. A nigerian armed robber's mother can claim her child has never stolen meat from pot before even if he was caught in the act....
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
solasoulmusic:

See you Oponu radarada
Ori e lo buru. Ode, amukun me ko
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
deji15:

Onijekuje Olori BRT
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

tongue
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na wa o!

Just last week here I went to petrol station to buy fuel,2 Nigerians pulled in and one walked straight up to me to shake my hand and whispered to my ear,saying fill up your tank and I'll pay for it and you find me small thing.

I looked at him and said,no thanks.

He moved on to another black guy There.

The hustles are real.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
I don't know who this dammy krane of a guy is, don't blame cos I'm not too familiar or use to celebrities or celebrities related stuff but all I have to say is that if he is innocent then he will be vindicated but if he is not, then my brother no escape for you.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Lewaluv(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
The mother is probably scammer too.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Iamwrath: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dannieln1:
ar u Dammy Brother cos it looks like... "E pain am oooo" grin grin grin grin

i no know that one o grin
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by poseidon12: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Calm down bro. Even if he is convicted, I don't see him spending more than a year in prison. I'm not excusing his fraudulent act though.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Dannieln1: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Iamwrath:

i no know that one o grin
grin grin cheesy

Then don't rig the election...
Cos pple ar votin peacefully
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by sonnie10: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Private jet of $3K from Miami to Washington when he could have gotten a flight of $100 to $150 . Even a first class flight would not have cost him up to $400.

Even if he was going for a show, the people won't even know he came with a private jet. The jet would have dropped him off at the airport.

Let's say he planned on entering the event venue in grand style, renting three 2017 escalade SUV for less than $240 a day would have be more befitting.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by manikspears: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

How old are you?
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by BCISLTD: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
newlander:
when he was busy taking pictures upandan posing inside private jets like he owns them, we no hear all these ones o

now yawa don gas, story don change say no be him even book am

what is my own sef

lemme come and be going jare

He was taking pictures of boarding different private jets ..but no pictures of the shows he went to perform...they think we are stupid
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by BCISLTD: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
sonnie10:
Private jet of $3K from Miami to Washington when he could have gotten a flight of $100 to $150 . Even a first class flight would not have cost him up to $400.

Even if he was going for a show, the people won't even know he came with a private jet. The jet would have dropped him off at the airport.

Let's say he planned on entering the event venue in grand style, renting three 2017 escalade SUV for less than $240 a day would have be more befitting.

Where are the pictures of the shows he has been going for on previous private jet trips ...nonsense
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by gspeed360: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Here comes the judge... you're a clown... Even your username is a joke... pele
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IdeyFindWife: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
deji15:
solasoulmusic:

See you Oponu radarada

solasoulmusic:

Onijekuje Olori BRT

Let me get this straight, you 2 are Yorubas, right?

Wow yet you're prepping to "digga" it out on the (presumptuous) conviction theory of another Yoruba guy(krane), for who's sake you're, incidentally, under tribal e-fire right now from ur ipob counterparts? U guys are laughable really but it kinda makes y'all odd in some funny way. Maybe, u ofonjas are not as biased or incapable of objective thought as one would think? Maybe you do own your shit! Says something for your humanity?

Now, quit bickering and let's wait for the courts.

manikspears:

How old are you?
He's a 60-something year old retiree trying to "feel among" we kids, and prolly snag a few pvnnies in the process, with his overblown tales of his imaginary achievements grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by cytell56: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Na only you be the Accuser and at the same time the Judge, na wa o!!!
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Let me get this straight, you 2 are Yorubas, right?

Wow yet you're prepping to "digga" it out on the (presumptuous) conviction theory of another Yoruba guy(krane), for who's sake you're, incidentally, under tribal e-fire right now from ur ipob counterparts? U guys are laughable really but it kinda makes y'all odd in some funny way. Maybe, u ofonjas are not as biased or incapable of objective thought as one would think? Maybe you do own your shit! Says something for your humanity?

Now, quit bickering and let's wait for the courts.

He's a 60-something year old retiree trying to "feel among" we kids, and prolly snag a few pvnnies in the process, with his overblown tales of his imaginary achievements grin

I'm Igbo but I understand and can abuse in Yoruba if necessary didn't know why he made that statement sef
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Burgerlomo: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Your username and utterances reminds me of this popular words that says many people are cuckoo but few are roaming the streets, so I can conclude in my mind that you're​ one of those that didn't make it to the market yet but about to because of your deep hatred for other tribes.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by ayodijex(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
luscioustrish:
Ok
These pictures.. have you seen the movie series 'Lie to me'
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IdeyFindWife: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
solasoulmusic(f):

I'm Igbo but I understand and can abuse in Yoruba if necessary didn't know why he made that statement sef

Lol, you guys scrap so much atimes, you don't leave anything for us, remaining tribes!

Kinda makes a soul feel like back in a crowded family house again always having to bang on the noisy-lots room door shouting for them to "keep-it-down-in-there!"

Being on Nig forums like this always be like walking thru a mine-field. You go on other foreign sites and forums, folks gist civilly while sincerely rendering lots of helpful info and doing none of that intrusive pettiness but here you got every thread from gardening to gay-rights always ending with folks throwing chairs like House of Assembly members. And some go into real enmity, with e-personas undecided, stalking one another from thread to thread. I try to stare clear of such craziness like they're rabid dogs.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Lol, you guys scrap so much atimes, you don't leave anything for us, remaining tribes!

Kinda makes a soul feel like back in a crowded family house again always having to bang on the noisy-lots room door shouting for them to "keep-it-down-in-there!"

Being on Nig forums like this always be like walking thru a mine-field. You go on other foreign sites and forums, folks gist civilly while sincerely rendering lots of helpful info and doing none of that intrusive pettiness but here you got every thread from gardening to gay-rights always ending with folks throwing chairs like House of Assembly members. And some go into real enmity, with e-personas undecided, stalking one another from thread to thread. I try to stare clear of such craziness like they're rabid dogs.

Well noted thanks been on Nairaland for more than 4 years if you count my ID that I lost my password to I ignore but today I just decided to respond. Not a child so honestly I can ignore some things and just keep calm and carry on

Hate doesn't pay my bills love does I am not on here to compare my life to anyone's and quite frankly not interested in those opinions but thanks for the message

I don't even understand the angle of the comment two people are caught for a crime their tribe isn't even written in the arrest report but yet there is so much hate but the world read Nigeria and it's bad for the rest of us who actually are doing things the right Way but with all due respect some may hate igbos but I could care less. Some may hate yorubas again I could care less. my country matters more and it's sad but life will evolve without the hate we will embrace love

It's jealousy plain and simple people with hate filled lives will always find pleasure on tormenting others online but in real life they are people pleasers my message is let them stalk

The topic is about Dammy Krane and the evidence is on his cellphone let's see how they can tell us an Igbo guy sold him the phone lol

I had to edit my post sorry I totally got your message wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by luscioustrish(f): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
ayodijex:

These pictures.. have you seen the movie series 'Lie to me'

No.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IdeyFindWife: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Well noted thanks been on Nairaland for more than 4 years if you count my ID that I lost my password to I ignore but today I just decided to respond. Not a child so honestly I can ignore some things and just keep calm and carry on

Hate doesn't pay my bills love does I am not on here to compare my life to anyone's and quite frankly not interested in those opinions but thanks for the message

I don't even understand the angle of the comment two people are caught for a crime their tribe isn't even written in the arrest report but yet there is so much hate but the world read Nigeria and it's bad for the rest of us who actually are doing things the right Way but with all due respect you some may hate igbos but I could care less.

It's jealousy plain and simple people with hate filled lives will always find pleasure on tormenting others online but in real life they are people pleasers my message is let them stalk

The topic is about Dammy Krane and the evidence is on his cellphone let's see how they can tell us an Igbo guy sold him the phone lol

I had to edit my post sorry I totally got your message wrong

Cool!

Don't mind em. They furking bore a nigga to hell, they don't realize the hate bickering sounds really boring àá shyt after a very short while. About as anti-progressive as retar.ded can get, waste of everything including creative juice and MB(which most of dem are even managing BTW).

Couldn't get "Ashimalowo" off the SoundCloud link; just heard "Monday Morning" tho.
Fink its nice. Doffing cap cool

Adding it to my playlist, my kinda morning-drive vibe apart from the trap sound & the hardcore rap.

Will hype to famz on Twitter come morning after a little shut-eye, haha!

Hope that's good by yhu wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST] / Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.