Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft (15100 Views)

UI Student Develops Lemongrass-based Insecticides Against Beans Weevils / Dupe Ademola-Popoola Develops TELVIS, Blindness Detection Kit / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by kuuljay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who send this children work now? Which kind wahala be this!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by DoubleDray(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
shervydman:

can I hear somebody shout "BETTER BY FAR"

Better by far Jaycees.........
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by wasuka14(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Unilorin Better by far!
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by KENFERDYOORI(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
UNILORIN making discovery since 1900. Thumb up!
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
A case of teacher taking credit for student's efforts...at least he gave them credit.
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by DukeDen(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
While in unizik they are trying to form another town planning department. lol..our Igbo brodashttp://www.zepals.com/t49-anambra-town-planners-canvass-urban-regional-planning-dept-in-unizik
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by ojibole(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na wa who steaks what doesn't exist...as I type this message I'm currently using my hand fan & thinking of a genuine way out to north America
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by 7footre(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Which kind wahala be this ehn? Na who send them?
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by paddyofboss(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
U don go theif children project work as ur own bypassing them...where u there in d lab with them when dey were developing this device..now that.its working well u are claiming 'we did it' ...ole

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Sirakj(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
We Igbos can do better than this rubbish.
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Greenbullet(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sirakj:
We Igbos can do better than this rubbish.
I know na, DUSTING POWDER STYLE.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kobicove:
This does not sound like a new invention to me undecided
It's to us because it's going to solve a problem of electricity theft
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by hero2000: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good invention but who told this prof Nepa is concerned about electricity theft , PHCN is more concerned about how to maximise it's own theft by selling darkness to consumers under the guise of estimated billing

SMH. NEPA and PHCN have long ceased to exist! Pls be current.
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by SalamRushdie: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
hero2000:

SMH. NEPA and PHCN have long ceased to exist! Pls be current.

At least you got the message so now recieve sense
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by hero2000: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
jaytime:
Good development. But if Electricity authority did their own side of job well, nobody will gladly be involved in power stealing.

Are you kidding me?
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
jaytime:
Good development. But if Electricity authority did their own side of job well, nobody will gladly be involved in power stealing.
That's not true most Nigerians like free things at the expense of most businesses loosing their profit
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by TheVictorious(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
What a welcome development. Thumbs up!
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by crowntech: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
shervydman:

can I hear somebody shout "BETTER BY FAR"

BETTER BY FAR!
BETTER BY FAR!
BETTER BY FAR!
3 GBOSA FOR THIS GREAT INSTITUTION

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by lilytender: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
9jakohai:
Very good.

But knowing Nigerians....someone will soon invent a device to block the device.

I have started work on the device that will deactivate the anti-theft device. Work is in progress. Electricity distribution companies cannot be charging us for light not used and thereafter expect us not to try everything possible to short-changed them. Lets see who blinks first.

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by FortuneNewman(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Guy you dey ve x for dem
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by macaranta(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Haha the device will be bypassed too
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Exponental(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
The solution to stealing electricity is double metering. DISCOs should have theirs outside while users ave theirs inside.
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by Bondesniger(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
nice innovation there
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by wallex1983(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
I think that issue of patency is key o. This is a project several undergraduate students have done in other schools, including my school. Unfortunately, it's left on the shelves.

@Mr HOD, if we beat you to register it first, all your mouth will end o
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by nengiscrib: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
The students are there but the lecturer will definitely be 1st on the list due to his guidance and perhaps initiation of the project topic. I was surprised this is how it's done abroad specifically from Graduate level.

BroZuma:
A case of teacher taking credit for student's efforts...at least he gave them credit.
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by murmee: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
jaytime:
That's the point!
Re: UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft by EngrBello(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided lwkmd..
why can't they invent a Device that will prevent PHCN from Frauding people with the high bills they present/brings at every month ending. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo - Covenant University Will Be Among World’s Top 10 By 2022 / Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here* / Courses Available In NDA Short Service And DSSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.