Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna (29638 Views)

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by MrImole: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope they can reciprocate that.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by wabsod(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
londonrivals:
The Christ Evangelical Intercessory Fellowship Ministry, Sabon Tasha, Kaduna has doled out over 500 food packages to Muslims, since the beginning of the Ramadan.

Pastor Yohanna Buru,the Church General Overseer, told the News Agency of Nigeria [NAN] in Kaduna on Monday that the food packages and drinks were shared out to destitutes and the poor.

He said that the Church was in the forefront of promoting religious tolerance in Kaduna State, adding that the gesture was to deepen peaceful co-existence between Muslims and Christians.

“We must support our brothers and sisters with what to eat in these 30 days, in view of the high cost of food items in local markets.
“This gesture will strengthen good relationship with Muslims and promote religious tolerance and better understanding among different faiths.”

According to him, it is not the first time the church is distributing foodstuffs to needy Muslims during the Ramadan.
Buru recalled that the Church had distributed over 1,000 packaged food and drinks to Internally Displaced Persons, destitutes and prison inmates in 2016.

The cleric stressed that Islam and Christianity have many things in common as contained in the Bible and Qur’an, adding, “we are all brothers and sisters and must support each other to live in peace and harmony.”
He decried the negative attitude of traders who usually take advantage of the Ramadan to hike prices of goods, saying that the action negates every tenet of religion.

Buru appealed to wealthy Muslims and Christians nationwide to support the poor, including widows and orphans to ease their pains.

One of the beneficiaries, Malam Wambai Isa, who is the leader of visually impaired persons in the state, commended Buru for his relentless efforts to bring succour to less privileged persons.(NAN)

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/church-shares-food-to-500-fasting.html

where is the pictures to prove this
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by delivryboy: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
When you smile and show kindness to those head slamming mofos, they turn around and stab you at the back.

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." Mathew 26:39 Jesus Christ fell with his face on the ground!!!
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by wabsod(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
freshvine:
That's the way to go and propagate a true gospel. Here Christians are reaching out in Muslims holy month while they're reciprocating by throwing bombs all over the world

where are the pictures to prove these

1 Like

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by userplainly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seeker17:
Like d best news i've read since 2day cool

Best news in 2017... Tired of Muslim do this or Adeboye declares war on Muslims..... Mo enjoy awa naija like dis joor.....

ABEG I COOK INDOMIE.. ANY MUSLIM FOR WARRI COMAN CHOP

2 Likes

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
carzola:
Giving them food out Of pity is a good gesture..
See how skinny and dry They now look.. Cause Of Allah.. An illusion A powerless whatsoever..
When will my people Be liberated from their Self inflicted mental Slavery called religion..

receive sense
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Do muslims deserve this from christians?

they are the enemy of cross. but Jesus Teaches us to love our enemies and even pray for them which islam doesn't have.

2 Likes

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by oluspicy: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good radiance. But I hope this will stop the bombing of churches and killings?

After the Ramadan period, I pray no more bombing and killing.

Thw fear of the Northerners is the beginning of...
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Burgerlomo: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
That's a very kind gesture, but I pray that some fanatics among these same set of people will not turn around to hurt you guys later when there is a little misunderstanding between both sides because of their useless believe.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by preccy69(f): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
sun chi ubansu,gobe za su dawa su kashe mu soboda mu ba bahausa,Arne suke kira mu,ba su son mu, d n bakin chiki me,n durin uwa,yakamata a sa magani kpera cikin abunchi Wanda aka ba su
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by AuroraB(f): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
I hope Nasari El-Rufai heard of this kind gesture
Did they ask you Christians awon alaseju igbalode for food sad
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Gome23: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
And in all things Christianity rules
And it will 4eva be soo
And any force waging war against Christians all over the world......
My God will bring them down down

1 Like

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Freeman59: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
xstry:
so? Should he fry beans?

No, he should commit suicide cuz he's a stupid man

1 Like

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Freeman59: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
carzola:
Giving them food out
Of pity is a good gesture..

See how skinny and dry
They now look.. Cause
Of Allah.. An illusion
A powerless whatsoever..

When will my people
Be liberated from their
Self inflicted mental
Slavery called religion..

I'm a Christian, but I think you should shut up if you don't anything meaningful to say

2 Likes

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by aminu790(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
emmasege:
This does still not stop some bad elements among them from burning churches, killing and raping.

Good gestures though.
why not include mosques? Or you just hate any way to peaceful cooexistance?

2 Likes

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by aminu790(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
And they kill u in return...Such cows
Scallywag
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by LionDeLeo: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
sun chi ubansu,gobe za su dawa su kashe mu soboda mu ba bahausa,Arne suke kira mu,ba su son mu, d n bakin chiki me,n durin uwa,yakamata a sa magani kpera cikin abunchi Wanda aka ba su

Hehehe.

Rat poison should have been added, right? Just try it, but don't make noise when the seed germinate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by carzola(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Freeman59:

I'm a Christian, but I think you should shut up if you don't anything meaningful to say
that's why Mumulims will continue killing you and your hopeless fam.. Like chickens'... Try and hv small brain even if its fly own..
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Great gesture.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Dami42lola(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Really commendable, we need to start seeing beyond creeds, religion, color of skin and any form of discrimination or segregation....We get lost amidst the anarchy caused by some nutjobs and psychos understandably so though and lose our ideals as humans albeit the inhumane society.....but let's love again...there are still good people in this country and way beyond spread the love,God is love.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by carzola(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shamsointegrity:

One idiot spotted .....better to keep mute than speak and U clear everyone's doubt
if my post pain you.. Go and carry
Bomb like your hopeless brothers and kill
Yourself

1 Like

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gome23:
And in all things Christianity rules
And it will 4eva be soo
And any force waging war against Christians all over the world......
My God will bring them down down

Did you say Islam rules when a certain aminat508 fed some less privileged people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Whatever good you do for the ragheads is a waste, they'll never reciprocate, you'll always be seen as an infidel who deserves to die via beheading.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by benedictnsi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Did they ask you Christians awon alaseju igbalode for food sad

you sound too stup:d to earn my reply ..... Buh congratulations.... I just did

1 Like

Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by AuroraB(f): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

you sound too stup:d to earn my reply ..... Buh congratulations.... I just did
Eleribu undecided
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Godfirst89: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bros you try, but doing think that they we remember you.?
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by mmsen: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shamsointegrity:

One idiot spotted .....better to keep mute than speak and U clear everyone's doubt

He didn't tell a lie.

Why would you starve yourself unless you are brainwashed into thinking it is necessary?

The body needs food, the body needs water. The only reason to go without is in the case of a medical exam or emergency.

Starving yourself to placate a deity who is supposed to be all powerful is ridiculous.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by benedictnsi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Eleribu undecided
middle finger....
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is how it ought to be, but some wicked elements, under the guise of Islam are terrorizing the relative peace of the world.

Islam is nothing other than Peace, anything done in the name of Islam that is short of Peace, then such thing has nothing to do with Islam.

Islam is peace.
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by NemzySeries(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
ull neva hear dat mosque epp even deir own pple
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by AuroraB(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

middle finger....
grin
My kelebe in yo mouth. Fiaaa cry
Re: Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna by kdcroccityboy: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
carzola:
Giving them food out
Of pity is a good gesture..

See how skinny and dry
They now look.. Cause
Of Allah.. An illusion
A powerless whatsoever..

When will my people
Be liberated from their
Self inflicted mental
Slavery called religion..
My nigga that is what we have chosen and we shall be succesful In sha Allah.were not forcing anyone to join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Sends Late Brother Dare Gift On 43rd Posthumous Birthday (Pix, Vid) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.