Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest (3998 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, Sends Wizkid's Son An Apology Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Misterdhee1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

You never liked him before, stop lying!!! Mention the artistes you have respect for if they never praised fraud in their songs!!
2face? MI?
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by yemiosinbajo: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Misterdhee1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Don't let me start with you because all of those artistes singing secular songs are the same. If one has not yet praised fraud, they use their songs for other bad things. Or what good message did Tuface pass in his "Enter the Place" music and video? Someone already mentioned that of MI above, so stop lying that you ever had any respect for 9ice here!!
Who is begging this one not to start 'with me'? I gave you the names of two artists that are in the rank of 9ice in the Music Industry. Rather than, counter me with one or two songs either of them have sang that is as gullible and insensate as Living things, u are here claiming some balderdash.
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by yemiosinbajo: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Who is begging this one not to start 'with me'? I gave you the names of two artists that are in the rank of 9ice in the Music Industry. Rather than, counter me with one or two songs either of them have song that is as gullible and insensate as Living things, u are here claiming some balderdash.

I countered you for lying on a public forum that you had any "little respect" for 9ice, so people can think you were a fan, but did you say anything about that? You were never a fan, so your opinion does not matter, therefore stop pretending that you were a fan.

And if you are not blind, did you not see where I mentioned "Enter the Place". Now open your eyes and read slowly the comments above and see that of MI. I cannot repeat it since you have eyes and I'm not an MI fan. If you must mention sane artistes, leave out these pop musicians because they are all the same.
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Misterdhee1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

I countered you for lying on a public forum that you had any "little respect" for 9ice, so people can think you were a fan, but did you say anything about that? You were never a fan, so your opinion does not matter, therefore stop pretending that you were a fan.

And if you are not blind, did you not see where I mentioned "Enter the Place". Now open your eyes and read slowly the comments above and see that of MI. I cannot repeat it since you have eyes and I'm not an MI fan. If you must mention sane artistes, leave out these pop musicians because they are all the same.
You are very slow, i have to be very blunt here. We are talking about a song that hailed and supported criminality, you are talking about an Enter the place song that was solely a party-themed song. How does both songs correlate? What the heck are you on? And whether i am a fan or not, isn't yours to suggest. You don't know me, i don't fucking know u too.
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by yemiosinbajo: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: 9ice Owes Nigerian Youths An Apology Over Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

2face? MI?

Download M.I 's "hustle" song or read the lyrics. He glorified Credit Card hustlers, Hard drugs hustlers, Visa hustlers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Obj's Amazing Car Collections / Mercy Recieves Wedding Ring From Ike / "Thunder Fire All The Lawyers" - Rudeboy To Funke's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.