Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist (2888 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sourced directly from their very own publication (watchtower April 2017) last week study article.

Examples of people who never went back on their vows are Jewish Hannah and jeptah. These exemplary faithful people kept their words... So every jehovahs witness must keep their promises of remaining a jehovahs witness till death or face the brutal implications of shunning or been tagged a "demon" or mentally diseased. Saying you are no more a jehovahs witness is a SIN.
So even if you were baptized as a child. (below age of consent) making an adult decision at a premature age to be baptized as a jw there is no going back on the that promise..

Please are these christian teachings (Jesus teachings) or an occult /extremist view?
No doubt this is one reason they are banned in Russia. There is no way they can scripturally back to this cult like practice

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by phensbassey: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
you can say all you want, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pentecostal churches are 1 trillion times worse !!!
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by subtlemee(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP let them be....we are all enslaved by one thing or the other,can you try this with Moslems? You'll be fished out and dealt with except you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by olu77(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
I am not a Jehovah Witness member but I really don't understand your interpretation of the pictured quotes. I was expecting to see all you wrote up there in their write up but didn't see any similarity. You are the extremist here until you have real evidence.

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let's put it this way @achorladey

Consider You were born into a ridiculous/pagan family, your family have sworn an oath prior to your birth that you will inherit / renew their sacred oaths to those deities. No doubt your family has proofs and evidences that there believe system is the "truth"... Also ponder over it, cus as your getting older you realize that your parents has sold you into it or you've prematurely sworn allegiance to serve your family god's .. How will you feel if you find out that those vows are unbreakable and no going back? Likewise you should be full of gratitude of that unique opportunity of been born into or dedicated into that religion??

No! when pure deep non sided analysis are applied to your responses its very obvious jehovahs witness organization does not regard freedom of religion and worship , although they earnestly and viciously seek for rights to freedom of worshipping all over the world but they don't apply it to its members... They don't tolerate interfaith or marrying outside the organization to avoid members considering other faiths teachings .... Well to make it simple Christianity is not about following any sect or church is about following the way of Jesus Christ...
Our leader Christ Jesus while alive never instituted any religion before his death and neither did his apostles but this
James 1:27 ►
New International Version
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

This is the most crucial need or fundamentals or application of christainity and its never following interpretations of certain men or a man. For jehovahs witness organization, the leaders don't just simply interprete the Bible they claim the are "spirit directed by jehovah" so every interpretation they give is from jehovah himself.. So the watchtower or governing body have glorified themselves that it's members when they look up to them does not see men attempting to make the Bible suit there worldview but they see jehovah himself in them.... That's why the are totalitarians (check the meaning) and they've gotten to a level of a cult as well

On those notes I hope you can understand why is wrong to apply christain apostasy or shunning to one quiting membership as a jehovah witness (unless it's a cult), he didn't quit serving Jehovah or been a Christian but he's quitting been a member... This I hope should make my points clear.

So if jehovahs witness are meant to believe that me quitting membership is quitting christainity in its entirety and such i deserves to be shuned they've been totally mind controlled cus it can't be backed up in the christain Bible hence they have been blinded enough not to realize this case, since they've been occupied to assertain consistently that jehovahs witness is the only organization representing jehovah on earth and not individual people who are righteous and following the way of Christ
Corinthians 6:19 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
frosbel2:

I haven't found any Pentecostal church that is totalitarian like jws. The only religion that can view membership like this are Islam, scientology and cult groups

2 Likes

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
frosbel2:

I haven't seen yet found any Pentecostal church that is totalitarian like jws. The only religion that can view membership like this are Islam, scientology and cult groups

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
phensbassey:
you can say all you want, it doesn't change anything.

It doesn't change anything... But for thinkers it will

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
olu77:
I am not a Jehovah Witness member but I really don't understand your interpretation of the pictured quotes. I was expecting to see all you wrote up there in their write up but didn't see any similarity. You are the extremist here until you have real evidence.

You expected the publishers to to be so plain to shit?
They are on the watch list so public quarterlies like this are written with caution.. But awakened minds like us can sense the underlying tone / message

2 Likes

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Jessicha(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
damariox:
Sourced directly from their very own publication (watchtower April 2017) last week study article.

Examples of people who never went back on their vows are Jewish Hannah and jeptah. These exemplary faithful people kept their words... So every jehovahs witness must keep their promises of remaining a jehovahs witness till death or face the brutal implications of shunning or been tagged a "demon" or mentally diseased. Saying you are no more a jehovahs witness is a SIN.
So even if you were baptized as a child. (below age of consent) making an adult decision at a premature age to be baptized as a jw there is no going back on the that promise..

Please are these christian teachings (Jesus teachings) or an occult /extremist view?
No doubt this is one reason they are banned in Russia. There is no way they can scripturally back to this cult like practice

Am sorry, But I seriously need to ask ; Do you have comprehension issues ?

" Cannot later say " doesn't mean cannot leave for comprehension sake it simply means such a person cannot SAY he was never at a time dedicated to God Almighty, because to dedicate . a person MUST personally went into prayer to tell God I have come to OBEY and do your will , Since God requires Exclusive Devotion ( Deu 5:9) .

Can a person who has done this at a point in their lives later say they never Dedicate their lives to serve God forever ? that would be a Lie! therefore a person who has once dedicate their lives to God cannot revoke that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by tightpants: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2017
A lot of people don't understand the JW religion because they are not directly involved in it. What the OP sought to show was that, the watchtower is trying to tell it's members that once you bcome a jw, you can never go back; in other words, you have no reason to leave. This is why they shun former members, even family. This is an example of a totalitarian organization. It doesn't allow democratic actions to take place.

Secondly, it draws unnecessary and irrelevant parallels from the old testament. Comparing Jephthah's vow with a JW baptism is plain wrong because , Jephthah was a Jew. The watchtower is just using these tactics to trap it's members in it's organization and out fear in them that they must not leave. If that doesn't scream "cult" in your mind, then think again. JWs are brainwashed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Jessicha(f): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
tightpants:
A lot of people don't understand the JW religion because they are not directly involved in it. What the OP sought to show was that, the watchtower is trying to tell it's members that once you bcome a jw, you can never go back; in other words, you have no reason to leave. This is why they shun former members, even family.
This is an example of a totalitarian organization. It doesn't allow democratic actions to take place.

Secondly, it draws unnecessary and irrelevant parallels from the old testament. Comparing Jephthah's vow with a JW baptism is plain wrong because , Jephthah was a Jew. The watchtower is just using these tactics to trap it's members in it's organization and out fear in them that they must not leave. If that doesn't scream "cult" in your mind, then think again. JWs are brainwashed.

Biased information above . The funny aspect is that you and the Op might still be attending Meetings sef, showing fake smiles to Brothers and Sisters. Yet Backbiting them once you step out of the meeting. that kind of attitude is called Wolf in sheep clothing

Frequently Asked Questions.

Do Jehovah’s
Witnesses Shun
Former Members
of Their Religion?

Those who were baptized as Jehovah’s Witnesses
but no longer preach to others, perhaps even
drifting away from association with fellow believers,
are not shunned. In fact, we reach out to them and
try to rekindle their spiritual interest.

We do not automatically disfellowship someone
who commits a serious sin. If, however, a baptized
Witness makes a practice of breaking the Bible’s
moral code and does not repent, he or she will be
shunned or disfellowshipped. The Bible clearly
states: “Remove the wicked man from among
yourselves.”— 1 Corinthians 5:13 .

What of a man who is disfellowshipped but whose
wife and children are still Jehovah’s Witnesses? The
religious ties he had with his family change, but
blood ties remain. The marriage relationship and
normal family affections and dealings continue.
Disfellowshipped individuals may attend our
religious services. If they wish, they may also
receive spiritual counsel from congregation elders.
The goal is to help each individual once more to
qualify to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Disfellowshipped people who reject improper
conduct and demonstrate a sincere desire to live by
the Bible’s standards are always welcome to
become members of the congregation again.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/shunning/

2 Likes

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Jessicha:

Am sorry, But I seriously need to ask ; Do you have comprehension issues ?

" Cannot later say " doesn't mean cannot leave for comprehension sake it simply means such a person cannot SAY he was never at a time dedicated to God Almighty, because to dedicate . a person MUST personally went into prayer to tell God I have come to OBEY and do your will , Since God requires Exclusive Devotion ( Deu 5:9) .

Can a person who has done this at a point in their lives later say they never Dedicate their lives to serve God forever ? that would be a Lie! therefore a person who has once dedicate their lives to God cannot revoke that fact.

So he must be tagged apostate or demonized.
What if a minor claims he's done his dedication and wishes to symbolize it by water baptism? Like i was baptized at age 11?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Jessicha:

Biased information above . The funny aspect is that you and the Op might still be attending Meetings sef, showing fake smiles to Brothers and Sisters. Yet Backbiting them once you step out of the meeting. that kind of attitude is called Wolf in sheep clothing

Frequently Asked Questions.

Do Jehovah’s
Witnesses Shun
Former Members
of Their Religion?

Those who were baptized as Jehovah’s Witnesses
but no longer preach to others, perhaps even
drifting away from association with fellow believers,
are not shunned. In fact, we reach out to them and
try to rekindle their spiritual interest.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/shunning/

We are discussing about those who no longer wishes to be a jehovahs witness, not ones who turn inactive or involved in unrepentant serious wrongdoing (as jw calls it)
Let me help your brainwashed mind get the gist.......

What if i write a letter to the elders that i wish to disassociate myself from the organization or I've found a new christain organization i prefer to mingle with?
This question is actually what is tactically answered in those watchtower paragraphs i posted... Ans :There's no going back!
And that's a cult.
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Jessicha(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=damariox post=57241217][/quote]

You don't make any sense, of course a person can leave / Resign from being one of Jehovah's Witnesses

Can a Person Resign
From Being One of
Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Yes. A person can resign from our organization in
two ways:

By formal request.
Either orally or in writing, a
person can state his decision that he no longer
wants to be known as one of Jehovah’s
Witnesses.

By action.
A person can take an action that
places him outside our worldwide brotherhood.
(1 Peter 5:9 ) For example, he might join another
religion and make known his intention to remain
part of it.— 1 John 2:19 .

What if a person no longer preaches
or attends your meetings? Do you
view that person as having
resigned?

No, we do not. Resigning, or disassociating oneself,
is different from becoming weak in faith. Often,
those who for a time slow down or stop in their
worship have not abandoned their faith but are
suffering from discouragement. Rather than
shunning such ones, we try to give them consolation
and support. (1 Thessalonians 5:14; Jude 22 ) If the
person wants help, congregation elders take the
lead in providing spiritual assistance.— Galatians
6:1; 1 Peter 5:1-3 .

However, the elders are not authorized to coerce or
pressure someone to remain as one of Jehovah’s
Witnesses. Each person makes his own choice
regarding religion. (Joshua 24:15 ) We believe that
those who worship God must do so willingly, from
the heart.— Psalm 110:3; Matthew 22:37

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/resign/

2 Likes

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Jessicha(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

What if a minor claims he's done his dedication and wishes to symbolize it by water baptism? Like i was baptized at age 11?

“I HAVE known you since you were born,” said a
Christian elder to 12-year-old Christopher, “and I’m
happy to hear that you want to get baptized. I would
like to ask you, ‘Why do you want to take that
step?’”
The elder’s question was valid. ...
Christian parents and elders in the congregation want to make sure that such young ones make a decision that is not only voluntary but also well-founded. " From Watchtower March 2016 ( study edition) , You can also read today's daily text and stop spreading biased information.

Are you even aware that A person has to do several Bible study sessions before been qualified for Baptism ?

To further know if qualified or not, 3 Reviews questions are always discussed with baptismal candidates to make sure its well founded . So what is your problem , There are people whom are baptized at the same age with you whom are doing fine spiritually and holding on to doing God's will .

" Even a child is known by his doings, Whether his work be pure, and whether it be right." Proverb 20:11

I won't be surprised if probably you lied that you have dedicated your life to God when you haven't

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Jessicha(f): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

“I HAVE known you since you were born,” said a
Christian elder to 12-year-old Christopher, “and I’m
happy to hear that you want to get baptized. I would
like to ask you, ‘Why do you want to take that
step?’”
The elder’s question was valid. ...
Christian parents and elders in the congregation want to make sure that such young ones make a decision that is not only voluntary but also well-founded. " From Watchtower March 2016 ( study edition) , You can also read today's daily text and stop spreading biased information.

Are you even aware that A person has to do several Bible study sessions before been qualified for Baptism ?

To further know if qualified or not, 3 Part Reviews questions are always discussed with baptismal candidates to make sure its well founded . So what is your problem , There are people whom are baptized at the same age with you whom are doing fine spiritually and holding on to doing God's will .

" Even a child is known by his doings, Whether his work be pure, and whether it be right." Proverb 20:11

I won't be surprised if probably you lied that you have dedicated your life to God when you haven't
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jessicha:

You don't make any sense, of course a person can leave / Resign from being one of Jehovah's Witnesses

Can a Person Resign
From Being One of
Jehovah’s Witnesses?

Yes. A person can resign from our organization in
two ways:

By formal request.
Either orally or in writing, a
person can state his decision that he no longer
wants to be known as one of Jehovah’s
Witnesses.

By action.
A person can take an action that
places him outside our worldwide brotherhood.
(1 Peter 5:9 ) For example, he might join another
religion and make known his intention to remain
part of it.— 1 John 2:19 .

What if a person no longer preaches
or attends your meetings? Do you
view that person as having
resigned?

No, we do not. Resigning, or disassociating oneself,
is different from becoming weak in faith. Often,
those who for a time slow down or stop in their
worship have not abandoned their faith but are
suffering from discouragement. Rather than
shunning such ones, we try to give them consolation
and support. (1 Thessalonians 5:14; Jude 22 ) If the
person wants help, congregation elders take the
lead in providing spiritual assistance.— Galatians
6:1; 1 Peter 5:1-3 .

However, the elders are not authorized to coerce or
pressure someone to remain as one of Jehovah’s
Witnesses. Each person makes his own choice
regarding religion. (Joshua 24:15 ) We believe that
those who worship God must do so willingly, from
the heart.— Psalm 110:3; Matthew 22:37

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/resign/

And when a person disassociates himself wither by the formal request or by action, what becomes the consequences? Isn't he shunned by her family for becoming an apostate?

How do witnesses treat apostates? Please tell the world of how you treat an apostate.. Someone who who resigns from the organization. A topic that doesn't get treated in your God given directed website..

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by NoWorries7(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not new... Jehovah witness is a cult ...

1 Like

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
tightpants:
A lot of people don't understand the JW religion because they are not directly involved in it. What the OP sought to show was that, the watchtower is trying to tell it's members that once you bcome a jw, you can never go back; in other words, you have no reason to leave. This is why they shun former members, even family. This is an example of a totalitarian organization. It doesn't allow democratic actions to take place.

w06 1/15 pp. 21-25
Do Not Allow Place for the Devil
“Do not give the Devil a chance.”—EPHESIANS 4:27, Byington.

10 The Devil is a liar. “When he speaks the lie,” said Jesus, “he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.” (John 8:44) Satan lied to Eve, whereas Jesus came into the world to bear witness to the truth. (John 18:37) If we are to stand firm against the Devil as followers of Christ, we cannot resort to lies and deception. We must “speak truthfully.” (Zechariah 8:16; Ephesians 4:25) “Jehovah the God of truth” blesses only his truthful Witnesses. The wicked have no right to represent him.—Psalm 31:5; 50:16; Isaiah 43:10.

11 If we cherish our spiritual freedom from satanic lies, we will cling to Christianity, “the way of the truth.” (2 Peter 2:2; John 8:32) The whole body of Christian teachings constitutes “the truth of the good news.” (Galatians 2:5, 14) Our very salvation depends on our “walking in the truth”—adhering to it and standing firm against “the father of the lie.”—3 John 3, 4, 8.

[b]Resist the Foremost Apostate

12, 13. How should we treat apostates?
12 The spirit creature who became the Devil was once in the truth. But “he did not stand fast in the truth,” said Jesus, “because truth is not in him.” (John 8:44) This foremost apostate has pursued a relentless course of resistance to “the God of truth.” Some first-century Christians fell into “the snare of the Devil,” apparently becoming his victims because of being misled and deviating from the truth. So Paul urged his coworker Timothy to instruct them with mildness so that they might recover spiritually and get free from Satan’s snare. (2 Timothy 2:23-26) Of course, it is much better to cling firmly to the truth and not be ensnared by apostate views in the first place.

13 Because of listening to the Devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostatized. So, then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet? If we love God and the truth, we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us ‘sharers in their wicked works.’ (2 John 9-11) May we never succumb to the Devil’s wiles by abandoning the Christian “path of truth” to follow false teachers who seek to “introduce ruinous ideologies” and try to ‘exploit us with well-turned phrases.’—2 Peter 2:1-3, Byington.
[/b]
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Elders Manual

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Handling an apostate or disassociated person

Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by achorladey: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
@damariox
WHAT do Delilah, Absalom, and Judas Iscariot have in common? They were all disloyal—Delilah to the man who loved her, Judge Samson; Absalom to his father, King David; Judas to his Master, Christ Jesus. In each case, their deplorable actions wreaked havoc on others! But why should this be of concern to us?
2 A modern-day author lists betrayal among today’s most common vices. That is to be expected. When giving the sign of “the conclusion of the system of things,” Jesus said: “Many . . . will betray one another.” ( Matt. 24:3, 10 ) “To betray” means “to give up to, or place in the power of an enemy, by treachery or disloyalty.” Such a lack of loyalty confirms that we are living in “the last days” when, Paul foretold, people would be “disloyal, . . . betrayers.” ( 2 Tim. 3:1, 2, 4 ) Even though authors and screenwriters often dramatize and romanticize treacherous acts in literature and in the movies, in real life disloyalty and betrayal cause pain and suffering. Indeed, such acts are an ominous sign of the times!
I hope you learn from this. Don't tell me the JWs don't expect this to happen. You are only making yourself a useful tool to the resister, the deception master you and I know. Na so the case of Judas Iscariot take start until he handed Jesus christ to the enemies. Read and learn. Jessicha corrected that deception you are spreading but the arrogance that comes with being what you intend to achieve with this post won't allow to accept correction. Take heed!!!
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
achorladey:
@damariox
WHAT do Delilah, Absalom, and Judas Iscariot have in common? They were all disloyal—Delilah to the man who loved her, Judge Samson; Absalom to his father, King David; Judas to his Master, Christ Jesus. In each case, their deplorable actions wreaked havoc on others! But why should this be of concern to us?
2 A modern-day author lists betrayal among today’s most common vices. That is to be expected. When giving the sign of “the conclusion of the system of things,” Jesus said: “Many . . . will betray one another.” ( Matt. 24:3, 10 ) “To betray” means “to give up to, or place in the power of an enemy, by treachery or disloyalty.” Such a lack of loyalty confirms that we are living in “the last days” when, Paul foretold, people would be “disloyal, . . . betrayers.” ( 2 Tim. 3:1, 2, 4 ) Even though authors and screenwriters often dramatize and romanticize treacherous acts in literature and in the movies, in real life disloyalty and betrayal cause pain and suffering. Indeed, such acts are an ominous sign of the times!
I
Abeg wetin concern disloyalty or betrayal for this matter? This post is about jws shunning people who chose to dissociate themselves from jw organization..
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by achorladey: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

You get opportunity to read the magazine and you don't want others interested to have a taste of it by poisoning their minds with what you yourself cannot comprehend as pointed out by Jessicha. The signs of the times are here Oga take heed!!! You could have provided a better interpretation of how to keep vows or how to honour promise made, rather you went to label it extremist. You even went as far as saying we call those disfellowshiped '' demons''. He get as he be for you ooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by achorladey: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

Abeg wetin concern disloyalty or betrayal for this matter? This post is about jws shunning people who chose to dissociate themselves from jw organization..
Tell me how an article centred on encouraging people keep their promise or vow an extremist one. If you @damariox can cite elders manual a material that is not a material given to all the members of JWs and you cannot decipher the answer to your question. Then you never had a right to spew viewpoints on things difficult for you to comprehend. Jessicha explanation is still on this platform. Go and read.
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by achorladey: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:

Sorry the post is about proof Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists based on a cited recent article you cannot comprehend as pointed out by Jessicha. That article you cited didn't say why you should shun those dissociated from the organisation. Take heed!!!!
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
achorladey:

Sorry the post is about proof Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists based on a cited recent article you cannot comprehend as pointed out by Jessicha. That article you cited didn't say why you should shun those dissociated from the organisation. Take heed!!!!

That is exactly what the article suggests.. There's no going back when one has decided to fully become a jehovahs witness.. You cannot say you weren't in your right minds or your baptism was invalid, you must live and die a Jw.
Stop pretending, when a Jw disconnects with jw or joins another religion, what does he become? An apostate and now do you treat an apostate

Here [img][/img]

w06 1/15 pp. 21-25
“Do not give the Devil a chance.”—EPHESIANS 4:27, Byington.

[b]Resist the Foremost Apostate

12, 13. How should we treat apostates?

12 The spirit creature who became the Devil was once in the truth. But “he did not stand fast in the truth,” said Jesus, “because truth is not in him.” (John 8:44) This foremost apostate has pursued a relentless course of resistance to “the God of truth.” Some first-century Christians fell into “the snare of the Devil,” apparently becoming his victims because of being misled and deviating from the truth. So Paul urged his coworker Timothy to instruct them with mildness so that they might recover spiritually and get free from Satan’s snare. (2 Timothy 2:23-26) Of course, it is much better to cling firmly to the truth and not be ensnared by apostate views in the first place.

13 Because of listening to the Devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostatized. So, then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet? If we love God and the truth, we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us ‘sharers in their wicked works.’ (2 John 9-11) May we never succumb to the Devil’s wiles by abandoning the Christian “path of truth” to follow false teachers who seek to “introduce ruinous ideologies” and try to ‘exploit us with well-turned phrases.’—2 Peter 2:1-3, Byington.[/b]
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
w06 1/15 pp. 21-25

13 Because of listening to the Devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostatized. So, then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet? If we love God and the truth, we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us ‘sharers in their wicked works.’ (2 John 9-11) May we never succumb to the Devil’s wiles by abandoning the Christian “path of truth” to follow false teachers who seek to “introduce ruinous ideologies” and try to ‘exploit us with well-turned phrases.’—2 Peter 2:1-3, Byington.[
Re: Proof Jehovah's Witnesses Are Extremist by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
damariox:
w06 1/15 pp. 21-25

13 Because of listening to the Devil and not rejecting his lies, the first human pair apostatized. So, then, should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet? If we love God and the truth, we will not do so. We should not allow apostates into our homes or even greet them, for such actions would make us ‘sharers in their wicked works.’ (2 John 9-11) May we never succumb to the Devil’s wiles by abandoning the Christian “path of truth” to follow false teachers who seek to “introduce ruinous ideologies” and try to ‘exploit us with well-turned phrases.’—2 Peter 2:1-3, Byington.[

And this is [center]shunning[/center]

tightpants:

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America / Does It Lead To Hell As Some Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.