Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America (2859 Views)

Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / How Great Is Your God? / Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone

I have been seeing this moniker Righteousness2 always stating that Babylon the great is America....This is a wrong notion....
Babylon the Great is not America,Rome,False religion or The Catholic church.

Revelations clearly states that Babylon is a city ( Revelations 17 vs 1, vs 18) Is America a city? �

A woman in the bible represent a church or God's people...... Jerusalem/Israel used to be God's people but they always turn their back on God....They also worshipped idols.

For you to know that Babylon the great is Jerusalem, ponder on this.

* John the apostle was amazed after seeing this woman riding a beast (Revelations 17 vs 6-7) because she just saw the same woman giving birth to the savior of the world and lamb of God ( Revelations 12 vs 5)
* The symbolism of the whor-e of Babylon refers not to an invading infidel or foreign power....We all know the empires that have ruled the world always persecute Jerusalem. It refers to an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm( Revelations 18 vs 7)

* So many passages in Revelations called Babylon the "Great city" .....In Revelations 11 vs 8  - It states that the body of the two witnesses of God will lie in the " Great city" where their lord was crucified....Was Jesus Christ crucified in America?

* Revelations 18 vs 20 also states that it was this "Great city" that killed the Apostles and Prophets.

*Righteousness2
*jesusjnr2020
*Kobojunkiee

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
HantaVirus:
Hello everyone

Revelations clearly states that Babylon is a city ( Revelations 17 vs 1, vs 18) Is America a city? �

A woman in the bible represent a church or God's people...... Jerusalem/Israel used to be God's people but they always turn their back on God....They also worshipped idols.

Wrong! It is America.

All the signs in Revelation and other scriptures are being poured out by America.

Without a doubt, America has corrupted and destroyed the whole world dashing it several Hot Blows by Using Entertainment, Technology, Technology and Entertainment combined through the vehicle of Movies and Music and "Come to America" and green card and creating beautiful cities and very beautiful ready to fuq girls with no consequences etc.

Europe prepared the way via bandit attack on unsuspecting nations via what is deceitfully called colonialism. Whereas it is no different from what the bandits are doing in northern Nigeria.

Thus, after Europe's destruction America sneakily came in and colonised every nation in a different way.

And as it stands, no one can point at any evil thing which can be said to have originated from Jerusalem and promoted by them.

All the present wickedness and evil flying all over the world came from America eg "hate Godism" deceitfully called atheism, homosexuality, oloshonism, bestiality, promiscuity, tattooism, rebellism, unruliness, hard-drugism, rape, disrespectism and rascality, now, gender confusionism caused by the alteration of the natural body.

And as you see, they are very desperate in ensuring that the world accepts all these evils they throw out in praising and honouring and rewarding those who have complied with their desires while attacking and abusing any who disagrees and challenges them, getting their cronies and friends to join them in abusing and insulting those resisting them.

WHICH IS WHY THEY ALWAYS ATTACK GOD AND HIS FOLLOWERS CALLED CHRISTIANS. And they almost never attack others but they always attack God and His Followers with fury and anger and great hatred, Exactly as Prophecied.

And in all these no evil is coming out from Jerusalem, since dem don do the worsest one already wey no other country don do.

3 Likes

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
HantaVirus:
Revelations clearly states that Babylon is a city ( Revelations 17 vs 1, vs 18) Is America a city? � A woman in the bible represent a church or God's people...... Jerusalem/Israel used to be God's people but they always turn their back on God....They also worshipped idols.

* John the apostle was amazed after seeing this woman riding a beast (Revelations 17 vs 6-7) because she just saw the same woman giving birth to the savior of the world and lamb of God ( Revelations 12 vs 5)
* The symbolism of the whor-e of Babylon refers not to an invading infidel or foreign power....We all know the empires that have ruled the world always persecute Jerusalem. It refers to an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm( Revelations 18 vs 7)
* So many passages in Revelations called Babylon the "Great city" .....In Revelations 11 vs 8  - It states that the body of the two witnesses of God will lie in the " Great city" where their lord was crucified....Was Jesus Christ crucified in America? * Revelations 18 vs 20 also states that it was this "Great city" that killed the Apostles and Prophets.
undecided

1. Did Jerusalem really give birth to Jesus Christ? Is the woman described in Revelations 12 in fact a city as well? undecided

2. Was Jerusalem ever really "an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm" as you describe? undecided

3. In Matthew 23, Jesus Christ described the destruction that awaited the people of Jerusalem and spoke of how that destruction would happen to the people of that time. undecided
33 “You are snakes! You are from a family of poisonous snakes! You will not escape God. You will all be judged guilty and go to hell!
34 So I tell you this: I send to you prophets and teachers who are wise and know the Scriptures. You will kill some of them. You will hang some of them on crosses. You will beat some of them in your synagogues. You will chase them from town to town.
35 “So you will be guilty for the death of all the good people who have been killed on earth. You will be guilty for the killing of that godly man Abel. And you will be guilty for the killing of Zechariah[f] son of Berachiah. He was killed between the Temple and the altar. You will be guilty for the killing of all the good people who lived between the time of Abel and the time of Zechariah.
36 Believe me when I say that all these things will happen to you people who are living now. - Matthew 23 vs 33 - 36
Meaning, the destruction described in Revelations 18 has already happened over 1900 years ago. undecided
37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem! You kill the prophets. You stone to death those that God has sent to you. Many, many times I wanted to help your people. I wanted to gather them together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But you did not let me.
38 Now your house will be left completely empty.
39 I tell you, you will not see me again until that time when you will say, ‘Welcome! God bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord.’” - Matthew 23 vs 37 - 39
Further information on the destruction that was to take place in Jerusalem before the end of that generation is contained in Matthew 24 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 38 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 . At the time of the destruction of Jerusalem which was prophesized by Jesus Christ, America did not exist at all. undecided
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

1. Did Jerusalem really give birth to Jesus Christ? Is the woman described in Revelations 12 in fact a city as well? undecided

2. Was Jerusalem ever really "an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm" as you describe? undecided

3. In Matthew 23, Jesus Christ described the destruction that awaited the people of Jerusalem and spoke of how that destruction would happen to the people of that time. undecided
Meaning, the destruction described in Revelations 18 has already happened over 1900 years ago. undecided
Further information on the destruction that was to take place in Jerusalem before the end of that generation is contained in Matthew 24 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 38 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 . At the time of the destruction of Jerusalem which was prophesized by Jesus Christ, America did not exist at all. undecided

Are you with me or against me? You can be confusing at times.

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! It is America.

All the signs in Revelation and other scriptures are being poured out by America.

Without a doubt, America has corrupted and destroyed the whole world dashing it several Hot Blows by Using Entertainment, Technology, Technology and Entertainment combined through the vehicle of Movies and Music and "Come to America" and green card and creating beautiful cities and very beautiful ready to fuq girls with no consequences etc.

Europe prepared the way via bandit attack on unsuspecting nations via what is deceitfully called colonialism. Whereas it is no different from what the bandits are doing in northern Nigeria.

Thus, after Europe's destruction America sneakily came in and colonised every nation in a different way.

And as it stands, no one can point at any evil thing which can be said to have originated from Jerusalem and promoted by them.

All the present wickedness and evil flying all over the world came from America eg "hate Godism" deceitfully called atheism, homosexuality, oloshonism, bestiality, promiscuity, tattooism, rebellism, unruliness, hard-drugism, rape, disrespectism and rascality, now, gender confusionism caused by the alteration of the natural body.

And as you see, they are very desperate in ensuring that the world accepts all these evils they throw out in praising and honouring and rewarding those who have complied with their desires while attacking and abusing any who disagrees and challenges them, getting their cronies and friends to join them in abusing and insulting those resisting them.

WHICH IS WHY THEY ALWAYS ATTACK GOD AND HIS FOLLOWERS CALLED CHRISTIANS. And they almost never attack others but they always attack God and His Followers with fury and anger and great hatred, Exactly as Prophecied.

And in all these no evil is coming out from Jerusalem, since dem don do the worsest one already wey no other country don do.

Lol... America might be evil and sneaky but it can never be Babylon the Great.... Babylon is Jerusalem.....The greatest and oldest city in history... If Babylon was a nation,the bible will state that....
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
HantaVirus:

Lol... America might be evil and sneaky but it can never be Babylon the Great.... Babylon is Jerusalem.....The greatest and oldest city in history... If Babylon was a nation,the bible will state that....

You said Babylon was Jerusalem which is what I challenged.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
HantaVirus:
Are you with me or against me? You can be confusing at times.
Well, I know that the "great Babylon" spoken of in Revelations 17 and 18 can't be America since as I pointed out, it is instead a reference to the same people pointed out by Jesus Christ in Matthew 23 vs 33 - 39 , and that destruction - Matthew 24 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 38 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 - has already happened.

What I do question is your claim that the great Babylon is the pregnant woman revealed in Revelation 12 given that the woman, and your assertions made of the great LovePeddler that I cold not locate reference to in the passages. undecided
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, I know that the "great Babylon" spoken of in Revelations 17 and 18 can't be America since as I pointed out, it is instead a reference to the same people pointed out by Jesus Christ in Matthew 23 vs 33 - 39 , and that destruction - Matthew 24 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 5 - 38 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 - has already happened.

What I do question is your claim that the great Babylon is the pregnant woman revealed in Revelation 12 given that the woman, and your assertions made of the great LovePeddler that I cold not locate reference to in the passages. undecided

Okay I get you now.

I based that assertion on the fact that the apostle John was "amazed" after seeing the woman riding a beast....I might be wrong on that though but that's my perspective on that passage.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You said Babylon was Jerusalem which is what I challenged.

Several Old Testament prophets referred to Jerusalem as being a spiritual harlot and a mother of such harlotry (Isaiah 1:21; Jeremiah 2:20; 3:1–11; Ezekiel 16:1–43; 23, as well as Epistle to the Galatians 4:25)

Babylon the Great is Jerusalem,Not America smiley
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Babylon is Babylon,it was a city in present day Iraq. The who.re of Babylon is no other than inanna and the beast she was riding is her grand dad Enlil..
Babylon was a city built by Marduk, just as people go to America for economic reason, people went to Babylon for spiritual purposes. It had all the learning centres. That was why Marduk/Hashem asked Nebuchadnezzar to go and bring every human to Babylon so that they would learn about him.. Nebuchadnezzar was God's Messiah(anointed).
It is all symbolism. Symbolism rule the world.

2 Likes

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Jokerman(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! It is America.

Trash.

Nazi Germany, Rome etc have done worse than America..
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Maynman: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! It is America.

America will outlast you.

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by OkCornel(m): 5:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Interesting thread…
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2022
HantaVirus:

Several Old Testament prophets referred to Jerusalem as being a spiritual harlot and a mother of such harlotry (Isaiah 1:21; Jeremiah 2:20; 3:1–11; Ezekiel 16:1–43; 23, as well as Epistle to the Galatians 4:25)

Babylon the Great is Jerusalem,Not America smiley

And in the same old testaments we see that Jerusalem "played the harlot" Hosea 4:11-13
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Steep: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2022
I believe Babylon is Rome.

1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Peter was sending greeting from Babylon, but however, Peter was not actually in Babylon but in Rome.

Rome is the last world power before Jesus come just like.
However, mystery Babylon represent the systems of this world namely that would be destroyed by the antichrist before Jesus comes from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Dtruthspeaker: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2022
Steep:
I believe Babylon is Rome.

1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Peter was sending greeting from Babylon, but however, Peter was not actually in Babylon but in Rome.

Rome is the last world power before Jesus come just like.
However, mystery Babylon represent the systems of this world namely that would be destroyed by the antichrist before Jesus comes from heaven.

But we see that Rome has reigned it's own reign a long time ago and it moved to America, which has been reigning since.

So, you are not correct!
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Maynman: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

But we see that Rome has reigned it's own reign a long time ago and it moved to America, which has been reigning since.

So, you are not correct!
Rome is in europe, america is in north america.
How did rome move to america?, must one be an illiterate to be a Christian?
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Africa has the spiritual number 7 and you still dey find Zion, Jerusalem and Babylon
Lol Africans and inferiority complex
It’s always has been about control of this planet full of resources
Our ancestors knew so they pulled us out of the game of thrones
One day the others earth races will fight themselves and destroy themselves and you know who inherits the earth (which is close )
But the price we paid for leaving the power race is this suffering and the backwardness
We thought we were abandoned
But we’re being saved
If you study pure undiluted history you will see sense in what I’m saying

2 Likes

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And in the same old testaments we see that Jerusalem "played the harlot" Hosea 4:11-13

Yes they where worshipping the gods of their neighbours. The Baals and Asherahs. That is the gods and goddesses of Persia. Which basically are the sons and daughters of Enlil....

The love that was meant for their God they where given it to others...

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by sonmvayina(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
In my own opinion..the Babylon of our time will be America...I think I will side with the Dtruthspeaker on this one..
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by sonmvayina(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ifeelnumb:
Africa has the spiritual number 7 and you still dey find Zion, Jerusalem and Babylon
Lol Africans and inferiority complex
It’s always has been about control of this planet full of resources
Our ancestors knew so they pulled us out of the game of thrones
One day the others earth races will fight themselves and destroy themselves and you know who inherits the earth (which is close )
But the price we paid for leaving the power race is this suffering and the backwardness
We thought we were abandoned
But we’re being saved
If you study pure undiluted history you will see sense in what I’m saying

This is one way of looking at it..

The best explanation if you ask me...

Thanks
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by SeniorMan715(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Babylon the Great, described in the book of Revelation, is the world’s collective body of false religions, which God rejects. ( Revelation 14:8; 17:5; 18:21) Although those religions differ in many respects, in one way or another they all lead people away from the worship of the true God. Deuteronomy 4:​35.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Babylon the Great, described in the book of Revelation, is the
world’s collective body of false religions, which God rejects.
( Revelation 14:8; 17:5; 18:21) Although those religions differ in
many respects, in one way or another they all lead people
away from the worship of the true God. Deuteronomy 4:​35.

The first nation to rule the world under Satan's influence is Egypt followed by Assyria, both nations never merged politics with religion.
The Egyptians worshiped their numerous gods as well as the Assyrians and they never imposed the worship of their gods on anyone.
The first introduction of politics merged with religion started in the days of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon that's when he initiated the national anthem and imposed it on all the nations he has conquered! Daniel 3:4-5

So when Jesus later revealed that a spiritual prostitute riding on a wild beast will be named "Babylon the Great" {Revelations 17:5} that brings back the memory of the ancient city called Babylon. But Babylon has been destroyed and never to be rebuilt again. Therefore the spiritual prostitute riding on the wild beast must mean something totally different from the city Nebuchadnezzar built back then.

The prostitute sat on many waters which means people from different races throughout the world {Revelations 17:15} as for the beast it's the political elements of the world {Revelations 17:2, 9-11} according to God's word the wild beast (Kings of the earth) committed adultery with the prostitute.

So Babylon the Great means the world empire of FALSE RELIGION having great influence on politicians making them to unleash their soldiers into killing themselves throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4

The first religion that started this movement back in the second century is still actively participating in the world politics today so many children has been born to this religion even though her children are protesting against her they're all involved in politics leading their members into killings here and there! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
HantaVirus:
Hello everyone

I have been seeing this moniker Righteousness2 always stating that Babylon the great is America....This is a wrong notion....
Babylon the Great is not America,Rome,False religion or The Catholic church.

* So many passages in Revelations called Babylon the "Great city" .....In Revelations 11 vs 8  - It states that the body of the two witnesses of God will lie in the " Great city" where their lord was crucified....Was Jesus Christ crucified in America?

* Revelations 18 vs 20 also states that it was this "Great city" that killed the Apostles and Prophets.

*Righteousness2
*jesusjnr2020
*Kobojunkiee

Lemme park here and read several "convulsions" parading as interpretations.

Confusing the confused.

Op, there is no Babylon the Great. Babylon is long dead. Buried by the Persians but the system they bequeathed on the world lives on.

What remains is just the system. If you want to see how, mention me otherwise enjoy your back and forths.

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first nation to rule the world under Satan's influence is Egypt followed by Assyria, both nations never merged politics with religion.
The Egyptians worshiped their numerous gods as well as the Assyrians and they never imposed the worship of their gods on anyone.
The first introduction of politics merged with religion started in the days of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon that's when he initiated the national anthem and imposed it on all the nations he has conquered! Daniel 3:4-5

So when Jesus later revealed that a spiritual prostitute riding on a wild beast will be named "Babylon the Great" {Revelations 17:5} that brings back the memory of the ancient city called Babylon. But Babylon has been destroyed and never to be rebuilt again. Therefore the spiritual prostitute riding on the wild beast must mean something totally different from the city Nebuchadnezzar built back then.

The prostitute sat on many waters which means people from different races throughout the world {Revelations 17:15} as for the beast it's the political elements of the world {Revelations 17:2, 9-11} according to God's word the wild beast (Kings of the earth) committed adultery with the prostitute.

So Babylon the Great means the world empire of FALSE RELIGION having great influence on politicians making them to unleash their soldiers into killing themselves throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4

The first religion that started this movement back in the second century is still actively participating in the world politics today so many children has been born to this religion even though her children are protesting against her they're all involved in politics leading their members into killings here and there! smiley

Nairaland Resident Babbler is here already cheesy
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by HantaVirus(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Confusing the confused.

Op, there is no Babylon the Great. Babylon is long dead. Buried by the Persians but the system they bequeathed on the world lives on.

What remains is just the system. If you want to see how, mention me otherwise enjoy your back and forths.

How please? Can you elaborate more on this.

We're all here to learn.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
HantaVirus:

How please? Can you elaborate more on this.

We're all here to learn.

To start with, The Book of Revelation was written by a confused Man. That part of the Bible is a convlation of many books in the Old Testament. It would seem the Writer wanted something to point to the end of things as such he did a lot of what they would called "cut and join" work. He made use of the Book of Daniel a lot and some Book of the Apocrypha to explain the end of things.

That said, if the book is a work of so many not well thought out exegesis, the book itself can not explain anything that is why so many Christians can't agree on a concrete meaning of that book.

Like I said, Babylon lay dead after the Persian invasion. It never rise again but the System Babylon put in place, the whole world it would seem are mad following the Babylonic System.

I will look for book on Babylon and send you a link. I hope I still have it sha. Download and read. Babylon system is basically about Trade. The Syestem Babylon put in place is what everyone hankers after.

1. Interest Consumption

2. The System of 24 hours A Day

3. Myths/Study of Celestial bodies ( seeing omens/Signs etc in them?

4. Holidays etc
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Nairaland Resident Babbler is here already cheesy

Na wah for you o!
Is Babylon the Great also in your Qu'ran? smiley

1 Like

Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Lukuluku69(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah for you o!
Is Babylon the Great also in your Qu'ran? smiley

Dunce, did you read me mention the Quran?

Go back and read what I posted Sir Babbler cheesy
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Confusing the confused.

Why put mouth into a matter that does not concern you?

Yes, because of the role Babylon would play in the destruction of Jerusalem, God promised that He would destroy Babylon, and it would never be rebuilt. At the time of the Prophecy, Babylon had not yet destroyed Jerusalem. Also, it was the world power in those days.

“Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, who will not regard silver; and as for gold, they will not delight in it. Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces, and they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye will not spare children. And Babylon, the glory of the kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldeans’ pride, will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It will never be inhabited, nor will it be settled from generation to generation; nor will the Arabian pitch tents there, nor will the shepherds make their sheepfolds there” (Isaiah 13:17-20).

Today, it is destroyed as God pre-determined it. And it would never be rebuilt, just as pre-detetmined.

However, in the Book of Revelation, Babylon was used as a symbolism. There are two different Babylons mentioned in that book. One is a city, the other is an ungodly system.

The book of Revelation isn't written by a confused man as you may have been told.

John, the man who wrote that book was Jesus' closest disciple who wrote the Gospel of John. Luke mentioned him in Acts 3.

He was persecuted by the Roman government. After all attempts to kill him failed, they boiled him alive in a cardron of oil. He survived the boiling too. He was then banished to an island called Patmos, far away from any human civilizations. It was there He had the revelations he shared in that book.

The book of Revelation shared details about the past, present and future of the church of God in relation to world events. It also unveiled the Antichrist. The current microchip implant in human bodies being pushed by world powers were prophesied in that book.

He wrote it as a letter to seven Churches that existed at the time. Those churches fully understood the message, including the symbolisms. It is a precious book that foretold of successive Roman Emperors and their reigns. When you check Roman history, you would discover that the prophecies regarding the Roman Emperors were fulfilled, even to the Emperor who John saw ruling for only 5 days.
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
FxMasterz:
The book of Revelation shared details about the past, present and future of the church of God in relation to world events. It also unveiled the Antichrist. The current microchip implant in human bodies being pushed by world powers were prophesied in that book.
He wrote it as a letter to seven Churches that existed at the time. Those churches fully understood the message, including the symbolisms. It is a precious book that foretold of successive Roman Emperors and their reigns. When you check Roman history, you would discover that the prophecies regarding the Roman Emperors were fulfilled, even to the Emperor who John saw ruling for only 5 days.
Where is that in bold stated or implied in that written in the book of Revelation abeg? undecided

The churches which he wrote to no longer exist in today's world so what does that tell you of your microchip idea and your assumption that he wrote of those? undecided

You all claim symbolism, do you pick these ideas from the top of your heads and do you look to what is written to ensure these symbols at least adhere to the story in fact told? undecided
Re: Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America by FxMasterz: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where is that in bold stated or implied in that written in the book of Revelation abeg? undecided

The churches which he wrote to no longer exist in today's world so what does that tell you of your microchip idea and your assumption that he wrote of those? undecided

You all claim symbolism, do you pick these ideas from the top of your heads and do you look to what is written to ensure these symbols at least adhere to the story in fact told? undecided

Sorry, I don't talk to demons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juju: Real Or Not? / Would You Accept A Blood Transfusion Against Your Religious Belief? / Does Your Spirituality Affect The Way You Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.