Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me (699 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me by Gourdoinc(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
this has gone on for the last two years, I have noticed I am sick and tired of women. the thought of that scares me that I feel this isn't the onset of being gay (I have bought sniper incase of such foolery). anyways I have noticed I am not gay, I detest men and hate any emotion between a dude I know and I, thus what can I call this malaise.

I am an ass man, crazy about it, I wanna slap it, eat it, lick it, feck it and hopefully have food served for me in between them cheeks, but I really hate boob's. don't care for them at all. now. with how lose and dirty women of nowadays are, how dare I put my mouth kr worship a booty hundreds of other men are rocking with me. this has killed off my desire for pre-inticimacy. if not for a secret skill I know which makes me still a wonder in the sack, I doubt any woman would be putting up with my, spread and feck method since I rarely do pre-intimacy anymore(got bored and tired of all that).

do you know I have stopped chasing women, . this is me a well known he-goat in my university days. maybe it's time to retire and marry. could that be the reason?

or am I just ill. I truly tire. I like women and that's what I prefer to enjoy myself with, I am hoping to make heaven with no other intention than that it will be filled with big booty black igbo women (pun intended) . I tire joor

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by SexyNairalander: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
booked

poster below me over to you

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Papiikush: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
The poster below me should have a better understanding about this man's predicament
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Women matter again...

Can we just give that gender some breathing space??

Well... to the poster above...

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by bless2tom(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
.... Just give yourself a break man..

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by xynerise: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
There is time in a man's life that contradicts the law of konji. You are experiencing that.

Sex or intimate relationship is not inevitable.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol. At some point in life, we all get to that stage where all these things that attract us in women diminishes. Trust me, it's just in the head. Nothing is wrong with you. Remember, what goes up must come down

When you get to such level, you either start all over again or you find you a woman to settle down with.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Gourdoinc(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
NoFavors:
Lol. At some point in life, we all get to that stage where all these things that attract us in women diminishes. Trust me, it's just in the head. Nothing is wrong with you. Remember, what goes up must come down

When you get to such level, you either start all over again or you find you a woman and settle to settle down with.

oh this is good. guess I am at that stage. wow my mum will be happy since Na marriage things soon. thanks bro
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by PenisCaP: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
this has gone on for the last two years, I have noticed I am sick and tired of women. the thought of that scares me that I feel this isn't the onset of being gay (I have bought sniper incase of such foolery). anyways I have noticed I am not gay, I detest men and hate any emotion between a dude I know and I, thus what can I call this malaise.

I am an ass man, crazy about it, I wanna slap it, eat it, lick it, feck it and hopefully have food served for me in between them cheeks, but I really hate boob's. don't care for them at all. now. with how lose and dirty women of nowadays are, how dare I put my mouth kr worship a booty hundreds of other men are rocking with me. this has killed off my desire for pre-inticimacy. if not for a secret skill I know which makes me still a wonder in the sack, I doubt any woman would be putting up with my, spread and feck method since I rarely do pre-intimacy anymore(got bored and tired of all that).

do you know I have stopped chasing women, . this is me a well known he-goat in my university days. maybe it's time to retire and marry. could that be the reason?

or am I just ill. I truly tire. I like women and that's what I prefer to enjoy myself with, I am hoping to make heaven with no other intention than that it will be filled with big booty black igbo women (pun intended) . I tire joor
Hahahaha nwanne irugo last point!
Ibuzi eze nnunu grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oh this is good. guess I am at that stage. wow my mum will be happy since Na marriage things soon. thanks bro
The question is, have you got the mental and financial strength to settle down? #NoDisrespect. Just that settling down requires a lot
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Gourdoinc(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
NoFavors:
The question is, have you got the mental and financial strength to settle down? #NoDisrespect. Just that settling down requires a lot
I have long passed the age to be married by normal standards, I have enjoyed my single life . so bro no pun taken. I have long passed the normal age people expect men to marry. thought I could flex forever. guess it's not possible. that hunger has vamoosed
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Gourdoinc(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahaha nwanne irugo last point!
Ibuzi eze nnunu grin
lol Nna mehn, odiro easy cha. Na to go marry remain. body Don give up. such a big shame.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by PenisCaP: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
lol Nna mehn, odiro easy cha. Na to go marry remain. body Don give up. such a big shame.

Hahahahha nwanne oburu na ego di luo and retire.
Irugo maxumim point.

#EZENNUNU.. lol
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Gourdoinc(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahha nwanne oburu na ego di luo and retire.
Irugo maxumim point.

#EZENNUNU.. lol
ka choba nu ego. kedu Ife mmadu GE me kwanu. buhari ebuhariala ihe Nile. way GA Di, aga lu nwayi. infact IMO.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by PenisCaP: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
ka choba nu ego. kedu Ife mmadu GE me kwanu. buhari ebuhariala ihe Nile. way GA Di, aga lu nwayi. infact IMO.

Gbam!!
Oburokwa obere buharia.. hahahah.
Ina ekwu imo ka obu I.M.O?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:

. I like women and that's what I prefer to enjoy myself with, I am hoping to make heaven with no other intention than that it will be filled with big booty black igbo women (pun intended) . I tire joor

Afonjas will not like this.
Ewedu gobblers and their unripe Mango looking women.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I have long passed the age to be married by normal standards, I have enjoyed my single life . so bro no pun taken. I have long passed the normal age people expect men to marry. thought I could flex forever. guess it's not possible. that hunger has vamoosed
oh! Go on and find that lady then

I wish you all the best in your search grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Drink Osogbo Weed For The First Time [hilarious Pics ] / I'm A New Commer / 5 Beauty Products Every Woman Needs To Have At All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.