Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic (5270 Views)

UK High Commissioner Visits Peter Obi At His Niger Drive GRA Residence Onitsha / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by HopeAtHand: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Ikwerre of just three and half local government is too small to be an Austria, and definitely won't be peaceful enough to attain Luxembourg hight, considering that you still have hanging issues to resolve with you Ijaw brothers over PH.

Biafra is already on the German path. Innoson can become our very own Mercedes, once we have a government in place with vision and great ideas to bring our dreams to life.
Aba boys capabilities are limitless, a full government priority and working environment and it's going to explode into a big time industrial zone competing with the best the world have to offer.

Our human resources are top notch and can compete with the best all over the world. I cant wait to see them
brainstorming on issues with a dedicated and people oriented Biafran government.

There is no ceiling for Biafra capabilities.

Not as easy as 123. You make it seem so easy when in reality it's a difficult situation. I understand you have to be optimistic, but this here is pushing confidence to its limits. Biafra is more or less a gamble, it can pay off, it may flop big time. If Nigeria remains one and only SE leaves, it will take extreme effort for Biafra to amount to something tangiblec. If Biafra is ensconsced inextricably by a hostile and far bigger neighbour, God will then be your salvation, literally.
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Not as easy as 123. You make it seem so easy when in reality it's a difficult situation. I understand you have to be optimistic, but this here is pushing confidence to its limits. Biafra is more or less a gamble, it can pay off, it may flop big time. If Nigeria remains one and only SE leaves, it will take extreme effort for Biafra to amount to something tangiblec. When Biafra is enconsced inextricably by a hostile and far bigger neighbour, God will be your salvation, literally.

It would be hard, but with our determination and resolve to succeed, we would eventually achieve our goals.

Who are these hostile neighbors? The Ikwerres, Ijaws and their likes?

Their hostility would only consume them and render them as desolate as the failed British colonial estate they would remain part of forever.

Also remember that the exit of Ndiigbo from Nigeria would have a ground breaking political and religious implications for the rest of Southern groups in Nigeria, in respect to relationship with the born to rule Muslim North.

It would so tip the balance of power towards the North that what is happening now would be a child's play It would also practically leave Nigeria a Muslim country, with about 50% of Yorubas being Muslims already.

So I'd suggest you reserve this your hostility and bitterness for your real adversaries in the British colonial estate post Igbo secession, cos you would need lots of it to get any sort of deal from them and to navigate many potential bottlenecks and realities that the new Islamic British colonial estate would leave your 3.5 LGA minority group with.

Udo.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by martyns303(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Lol at BUGs, who ever coined that phrase cheesy. I have been saying that the Ikwerre people want nothing with Biafra. The only reason Biafra is so interested in Ikwerre is because they are the majority in Rivers State, and by winning them over they felt they have won Rivers State and the resource that comes with the state.

Well here is the hard truth. Ikwerres are found in PH and there is no single drop of oil in PH. So even if you win over Ikwerre they won't be of any use to u, the oil is found in the riverine areas which belong to the Kalabari (soku), Okrika and Bonny.

Tough luck guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by pazienza(m): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2017
martyns303:
Lol at BUGs, who ever coined that phrase cheesy. I have been saying that the Ikwerre people want nothing with Biafra. The only reason Biafra is so interested in Ikwerre is because they are the majority in Rivers State, and by winning them over they felt they have won Rivers State and the resource that comes with the state.

Well here is the hard truth. Ikwerres are found in PH and there is no single drop of oil in PH. So even if you win over Ikwerre they won't be of any use to u, the oil is found in the riverine areas which belong to the Kalabari (soku), Okrika and Bonny.

Tough luck guys.

Same obsession with oil, hallmark of laziness, the bane of the British colonial estate failure. SMH.

Commonwealth Minister George Thomas
wrote in August 1967 that: "The sole
immediate British interest in Nigeria is
that the Nigerian economy should be
brought back to a condition in which our
substantial trade and investment in the
country can be further developed, and
particularly so we can regain access to
important oil installations".

I guess we are also interested in Isobos of Cross Rivers, Umuezekoha clan in Benue state, because they have oil too?

Some people needs psychiatric examination. Oyigbo already have oil, likewise parts of Imo and Abia, with better techniques and prioritizing, Biafran government can and should discover more substantial onshore oil fields or Atleast shales, not that any of that matters, cos the Biafra of our dreams is never going to be one that depend solely and mainly on crude oil. It's going to be a human resources driven one,

I personally don't care about Ikwerres, as long as I'm concerned, you ( Ikwerre and Ijoid) deserve each other, you should go and sort each other out and share your Jerusalem( PH) in peace or more likely, in pieces.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by EzeUche(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2017
It pains me that some Ikwerre do not consider the other Igbo clans as brethren

It is like a brother denying his siblings since he has become rich.

It pains my soul.

7 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by pazienza(m): 2:05am On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:

It pains my soul.

Become rich? How and when did they become rich?

More like delusions of grandeur!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by caleboxylic: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:

It pains my soul.

Ikwerre rich keeh! Oh my God! Please explain.
They remain the poorest among the igbo clans namely wawa, afikpo, ohaozara, omabala, owerri zone, orlu zone, okigwe zone, Anioma, ngwa, aro, abriba/ohafia, ndoki and among others.
Ikwerre have nothing to offer this new Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by millionaireman: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2017
caleboxylic:

Ikwerre rich keeh! Oh my God! Please explain.
They remain the poorest among the igbo clans namely wawa, afikpo, ohaozara, omabala, owerri zone, orlu zone, okigwe zone, Anioma, ngwa, aro, abriba/ohafia, ndoki and among others.
Ikwerre have nothing to offer this new Biafra.

If Ikwerre is poorer than other Igbo clans, that doesn't mean Ikwerre has nothing to offer in Biafra. Stop saying ugly things like ever-divisive Afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by OAUTemitayo: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:

It pains my soul.
Attaché by force.
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by vanunu: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Nice write-up, but I can categorically state that Ikwerre is a distinct entity from IGBO. Yes, we have similarities but our differences have set us apart. Biafran Unity Beggars aka BUGs should leave us alone. We don't want to associate, we like the way we are as Ikwerre. It doesn't matter if the world thinks otherwise.

We already know we own all of PH, I repeat, all of PH. Tonyebarcanista (still crying from Real Madrid's win of Champions league) and his Okrika gang would learn the hard way in due course. No need for Okrikans to front fake documents when we can all go to the UK and retrieve whatever from their National archives.

You are not an ikwerre man, you are ijaw, i have seen it in your previous post, so stop fooling yourself and mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by RobbStark(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2017
letsbepieces:

We have problem with Ugly Afonja dat have no use in life apart from attach himself to Igbos like a parasite by force.

I will rather be an Afonja or a fulani than be a flaatino with terrain without ordinary drinking water.

Continue fooling yourself.
No part of Rivers State is for grabs by you e-warriors.
liepods, ipob, tadpoles

3 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by salford1: 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Most non ibos cant tell the difference between an ikwerre name or ibo name. That should tell us something.

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by felicitywe(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Every sub Igbo ethnic group is distinct be it Aro Igbo or Ohafia,Ezza,Nssuka,Ngwa,Etche,Ikwere,Mbaise etc.No tribe of Isreal was left out in the build up to a formidable Isreali state.Their kit&kin will not be happy if d Ikwere r maltreated outside biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2017
I will love to have Ikwerre as part of Biafra. But this should be their exclusive choice. After all, they are our brothers.

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by HopeAtHand: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2017
martyns303:

Tough luck guys.

Are you from Rivers or you're a resident?.

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by HopeAtHand: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
mekuzi09:
I will love to have Ikwerre as part of Biafra. But this should be their exclusive choice. After all, they are our brothers.

Don't worry bro. If Biafra becomes too difficult to bear, just cross the border into Nigeria and tell customs you're an Ikwerre. Your name will see you through.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Don't worry bro. If Biafra becomes too difficult to bear, just cross the border into Nigeria and tell customs you're an Ikwerre. Your name will see you through.grin
You funny die. cheesy cheesy Ubula ihe mati'o, nwelen ndam. This Biafra matter eh, Na only God. God will see us through and make it a success. Say Amen. cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by martyns303(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Are you from Rivers or you're a resident?.

Why?
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2017
RobbStark:
The problem or nightmare you fools have is Port Harcourt/Rivers State.

No matter all the history articles you fools dig up and change the facts jus to give yourself orgasm, the state is not for grabs.

Biafra died with Ojukwu the coward who ran away and never looked back.

I repeat, he was a coward.

Superb.
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by HopeAtHand: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2017
martyns303:

Why?

Cos of your assertion that Phalga does not produce oil. I stand corrected, but every LGA in Rivers is oil producing.
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by martyns303(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Cos of your assertion that Phalga does not produce oil. I stand corrected, but every LGA in Rivers is oil producing.

every LGA is oil producing? Seriously bro? You have actually seen oil companies drilling or have seen oil wells in those LGA's?
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2017
letsbepieces:

We have problem with Ugly Afonja dat have no use in life apart from attach himself to Igbos like a parasite by force.

But you have no problem with Ojukwu having being a runaway bloody coward of the highest order. You have no problem with Ikwerre people openly rejecting your overtures to drag them into a suicide mission. They know PH and the issue of "abandoned property" remain your hidden nightmare. Ikwerre people are smart enough to see through your shennanigan.
Let me reveal your unspoken plan vis-a-vis P-Harcourt.

You want to persuade, force or cajole them into biafra. Having got that done, you intend to eventually adopt surreptitious ethnic cleansing agenda against them so as to take over their property and PH to turn it into igbo enclave. The truth that most of you don't want to accept is that the igbo naturally have land-grabbing in their genes.
There was a time Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted the igbo to take over the entire street named after him in Lagos just because the yoruba voted for NCNC. He failed to realise that politics apart, the yoruba would never joke with their ancestral heritage. That stupid act of him marked the beginning of the end of the party in Lagos.

You claim you have a problem with Afonja who absolutely have no time for you. It would give your larynx a rest if i told you that the yoruba are probably the most anxious in this country to see you achieve your biafra. Already they consider you an enemy within, a bunch of irritants.

The short period that you sojourned in your fatherland after the mass exodus using a phantom "yam festival" like your coward Ojukwu during the June 12 crisis must be the best period the yoruba enjoyed a stress-free time, a time of bliss, crime-free, noise-free and serene.
We want it back. You constitute a very bad influence wherever you go.
Adieu soon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by kikake: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
RobbStark:

I will rather be an Afonja or a fulani than be a flaatino with terrain without ordinary drinking water.

Continue fooling yourself.
No part of Rivers State is for grabs by you e-warriors.
liepods, ipob, tadpoles

Spotted, an Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by HopeAtHand: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
martyns303:

every LGA is oil producing? Seriously bro? You have actually seen oil companies drilling or have seen oil wells in those LGA's?

Do your research.
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But you have no problem with Ojukwu having being a runaway bloody coward of the highest order. You have no problem with Ikwerre people openly rejecting your overtures to drag them into a suicide mission. They know PH and the issue of "abandoned property" remain your hidden nightmare. Ikwerre people are smart enough to see through your shennanigan.

You want to persuade, force or cajole them into biafra. Having got that done, you intend to eventually adopt surreptitious ethnic cleansing agenda against them so as to take over their property and PH to turn it into igbo enclave. The truth that most of you don't want to accept is that the igbo naturally have land-grabbing in their genes.
There was a time Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted the igbo to take over the entire street named after him in Lagos just because the yoruba voted for NCNC. He failed to realise that politics apart, the yoruba would never joke with their ancestral heritage. That stupid act of him marked the beginning of the end of the party in Lagos.

You claim you have a problem with Afonja who absolutely have no time for you. It would give your larynx a rest if i told you that the yoruba are probably the most anxious in this country to see you achieve your biafra. Already they consider you an enemy within, a bunch of irritants.

The short period that you sojourned in your fatherland after the mass exodus using a phantom "yam festival" like your coward Ojukwu during the June 12 crisis must be the best period the yoruba enjoyed a stress-free time, a time of bliss, crime-free, noise-free and serene.
Adieu soon.
Duse, how you dey manage breath with this kind vex wey dey your belly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by kingzizzy: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
mekuzi09:

Base on your postulation, its clear that Ikwerre cannot be from the same stock. Obio and Aparra can trace their origin to Igboland. So is Isiokpo and most part of Igwuruta/ Omogwa, Alo, etc. who trace their origin to Okpo Nwagidi. Alo, that is very close to Choba, speaks more like Igbos...Bros, a small fraction of Emohua may trace their origin to Ahaouda/Ekpeye who we can rightly say migrated from Benin. The rest na story story story.

I have to believe that Ikwerres are not from the same stock. As an Anambra man, I have wondered how come I can understand Elele people in Ikwerre LGA but much harder to understand someone from Emohua.

1 Like

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by kingzizzy: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Adieu soon.

Dont bring your stupid sentiments here. The only thing being done 'by force' is the Federal Government that enforces 'one Nigeria'

5 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

I have to believe that Ikwerres are not from the same stock. As an Anambra man, I have wondered how come I can understand Elele people in Ikwerre LGA but much harder to understand someone from Emohua.
HopeAtHand is from Ogbakiri. Their dialect is more like a mixture of Ijaw, they share boundary with Kalabari, Buguma precisely. But funny enough, indi Ogbakiri practice the Oboni cult that is peculiar to Arochukwu and some parts of Ebony State. Witness it once in a burial ceremony, 2015 precisely, in Ichihi Mo, don't know if the spelling is correct. I confronted one of the indigine to explain the similarities, he told me that Ikwerres are the fathers of Igbos, lol. Igbos, according to him, came from Ikwerre. So, you see, everybody with him own version.

4 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by pazienza(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Adieu soon.

Mekuzie, this is the type of trash you lots expose Ndiigbo to with your unity begging business. Are you lots not embarrassed already?

If you don't go on your unity begging business, where you make irrelevant people appear relevant, would Ndiigbo be receiving such type of embarrassment?

This is what will happen, when you end up putting these Igbophobic groups in Biafra, they would open the gates to Afonjas like these to wreck havoc on us.

When are we ever going to learn.

If you people continue on this your unity begging business, then I would leave you lots to it, to deal with whatever fall out that results from it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
pazienza:

Mekuzie, this is the type of trash you lots expose Ndiigbo to with your unity begging business. Are you lots not embarrassed already?

If you don't go on your unity begging business, where you make irrelevant people appear relevant, would Ndiigbo be receiving such type of embarrassment?

This is what will happen, when you end up putting these Igbophobic groups in Biafra, they would open the gates to Afonjas like these to wreck havoc on us.

When are we ever going to learn.

If you people continue on this your unity begging business, then I would leave you lots to it, to deal with whatever fall out that results from it.

Don't mind them. They will always jump into issues that doesn't concern them. However, I'm heeding to your advice. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Adaka Boro Did Not Include Ikweres In His Niger Delta Republic by Noneroone(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Our problem as Igbos is that we easily get emotionally aroused and such is capable of affecting rational thinking atimes. This Ikwerre topic has appeared more than 500 times on this forum and on each occation, the same silly point of view and back and forth argument of 'whether ikwerres are Igbos' is expressed.

All over the world there is no ethnic group or nation where all the citizens or sub groups express the same level of nationalist identity. There is always an area where such feeling is most intense and areas where it is low, yet they are still considered as one nation and live peacefully as independent countries. Self determination applies to people of same culture, language etc

the igbo boundary has been known and documentend since precolonial times. Every british document and colonial gazzette recognise portharcourt as igboland. Attempting to support nigeria in claiming the opposite is a huge task that britain cannot afford to undertake in such a big issue as self determination. Having said so, No igbo sub group has any seperate right to self determination. This is what pple like hopeathand dont know. Igbos will be recognized as one blog in case of referendum and will vote as such. The Five south eastern states are only the hot bed of Igbo nationalist activities and that is why global attention focused on them on may 30. This doesnt mean they dont recognize igbos across the niger or those in rivers as igbos. Infact most international media that report about biafra acknoledge them as igbos. Even in elections, peoples and parties or ideologies have strongholds. That doesnt mean that the winner will not govern the entire state including his stronghold if he wins.
'Ikwerre identity' ends in Nigerian political lexicon. They are still reconized as part of the igbo race internationally and that is what matters. Lets stop dignifying nigerians with these rantings. The agitation has passed this level.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Oyegun And Buhari Did To Tinubu Today / 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.