Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days (18410 Views)

Statoil Loses 5% Stake In Agbami Oilfield, To Pay Chevron $1.1bn / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / Dangote Makes World’s Most Powerful Persons List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by nothingspoil70: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
This man is ripping us all off
When is the price of a bag of cement coming back to 1500 NAIRA?
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
God has blessed this man too much
Baba, See Me here ooo
yes dear, i can see you clearly, just make sure u aint slaying niggas and am gonna shower u with blessings
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Udoks(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
When you have done what you are supposed to do, the more money you make, the more money you make...
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
Baba, See Me here ooo
madam dangote didnt wait for God to see him rather he worked hard and smart with his God given brain........ so use ur brain just like dangote did.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by KanwuliaExtra: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Na only him waka kam!

No wonder he can put any rogue in power ke!

Buhari don pay with "London-Paris" club money.

Forbes billionaire my KlinToRis!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Abbeycharles(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is really intimidating sha
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by abbey621(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yet there are at least 7 human beings richer than him in Nigeria, a country that the average citizen lives on less than 2 dollars a day....it is well!
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by iambijo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
aminho:
Sai godiya Dan gidan mariya
wagga harka tayi gaskia

2 Likes

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Investors and some APC leaders to Buhari right..

Dangote enjoy the fruits of your hand works.

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
this man should share this money na, ahn ahn only him
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by BabbanBura(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
Baba, See Me here ooo

how u take know say am lacking vitamin you? where you dey, abeg come quick mek i take my vitamin and be well
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Jerryojozy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
This one pass 30billion for the account o. Better money no de talk

Genius J

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by dhardline(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh nice one. But did you know that Ibeto cement is still closed down by the federal government. Fear Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by obailala(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
dhardline:
Oh nice one. But did you know that Ibeto cement is still closed down by the federal government. Fear Nigeria politics
Why and how?
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by adorablevic: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
yes dear, i can see you clearly, just make sure u aint slaying niggas and am gonna shower u with blessings
since when did u turn God?
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Hamsaini: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
adorablevic:
since when did u turn God?
psalm 82 vs 6, that portion was referring to me
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by princejayboss: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
ijustdey:

the rich keep getting richer, while ethnic bigots keep spilling their bile on webpages

just a rebound of the economy....... see the money this Man has made

Tnx to our yo our corrupt leaders who has been the secret of his success
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by APCsupporter: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Abiiiii grin grin grin.
This one better pass BaBa by far.
At least he can manage resources well well...

Allow BaBa to manage DANGOTE GROUP now...
He will set another record by losing $4billion in 4 seconds...through ponzi.

North just dey punish this nation by always presenting their WORST for leadership positions....
When they have better brains.....waiting to unleash their potentials...

is gej a northerner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by caesaraba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
nothingspoil70:
This man is ripping us all off
When is the price of a bag of cement coming back to 1500 NAIRA?

When production costs come down.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by dandollaz: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I am trying really hard not to sound like a hater, but please let us be giving honor to someone who has put in efforts to building a legacy. This man's company, just the cement operations alone, amounts to a third of the value of our stock market.
I'm pointing this out because our eastern brothers keep yapping about how Lagos is being kept afloat by their business, meanwhile one northern sheik is earning the entire "biafra" internally generated revenue multiplied by 6. Other cement companies like Lafarge and Co are also still making dough too.

Note: I know he has interests which have been supported by the government for many years, but who no like better thing .
Governors in the southeast need to wake up please!!! (Rochas in particular) . As much as I am not a southwesterner, I am impressed by the environment they have created to help interested business people succeed
Most you mention biafra. angry
Just allow Biafra to go first and see how we will make ur land a better place for not for one person.what those it profit man to monopolies Nigeria dry to loose his life at the end.for the last time I'm warning you Biafra is too rich to be poor. cool
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by klickprince: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
[•3,578,506,555,050] Oh Lawd! It's even more than Recharge card digits!!
Baba ijebu tins... 4 sum pple
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by CellTabRepairs: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Food for thought!

~ Get busy
Get what you need
Click Signature
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by dhardline(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
obailala:
Why and how?

Reasons that even I cannot Fanthom... It was on Nairaland sometime back but I doubt the veracity of the fg's claim.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Papertrail11(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
I wanna see this frm a diff angle

dis fuckr calld dangote is responsible for the jacking up of price of cement for the common man what is cement limestone mixed with chemical and sand and it sells for a freakn 2700 almost 3k when years ago it was literally 400 500 700. I once heard in Cote de ivore and some random African countries cement goes for 600naira equivalent to Nigerian niaira this to me is exploitative bad wicked and greeedy

secondly I'm not moved by this nonsensical valuation of wealth by the stock market walstreet cos they are all about hyping valuation invisible money and when they crash forget it ur money is as good as gonhe . Can any1 REM the 2007 stock crash in Nigeria that literally emptied a lot of pples wealth and inv with all that has happened which normal Nigerian is investing in this invisible money created by the elites to suck away money frm pple it's gamblinging that's what I call it

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by stonemasonn: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Abiiiii grin grin grin.

North just dey punish this nation by always presenting their WORST for leadership positions....
Chai You have finished Baba ooo...
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by obailala(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
dhardline:

Reasons that even I cannot Fanthom... It was on Nairaland sometime back but I doubt the veracity of the fg's claim.
what Exactly is the FGs claim you heard?... Last I remember, FG withdrew his import licence for cement; cement is something Nigeria now exports so I'm not sure there's anything wrong with banning importation. Ibeto is currently building his own cement plant somewhere (I think in Ebonyi).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Gerrard59(m): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Edum13656:
let him keep making money forgetting his northern brothers that are constituting nuisance in every street North South East and West.

That's not his responsibility. He's not the government. Besides, dude has charity organisations he supports.

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by ausarchive(m): 2:40am On Jun 06, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I am trying really hard not to sound like a hater, but please let us be giving honor to someone who has put in efforts to building a legacy. This man's company, just the cement operations alone, amounts to a third of the value of our stock market.
I'm pointing this out because our eastern brothers keep yapping about how Lagos is being kept afloat by their business, meanwhile one northern sheik is earning the entire "biafra" internally generated revenue multiplied by 6. Other cement companies like Lafarge and Co are also still making dough too.

Note: I know he has interests which have been supported by the government for many years, but who no like better thing .
Governors in the southeast need to wake up please!!! (Rochas in particular) . As much as I am not a southwesterner, I am impressed by the environment they have created to help interested business people succeed

Go and ask how much dollar the CBN gives to him every week for business transaction and the rate.

That alone is a business.

Reason a bag of cement is almost 3k. And we are celebrating him.

CBN shld also extend hands of fellowship to others the way to do to this man.

All same am happy for him he played his cards very well.

Mind you, He is just a front runner...... most corrupt politicians have bigger stakes in his company. The ones afraid to be mentioned or seen.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by alen4smith(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2017
ijustdey:

the rich keep getting richer, while ethnic bigots keep spilling their bile on webpages

just a rebound of the economy....... see the money this Man has made
CLASSIC!
Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by Adminisher: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Abiiiii grin grin grin.

This is so mindless and stupid. Dangote was made by successive Nigerian governmentS. He is using the managerial brains of other people. More importantly and depending on your level of exposure, Buhari is a very good manager, better than Gowon, Muhammad and possibly only second to OBJ and Shonekan.
You now have to research what the word "managenent" means and get your brains working instead of just following some jaded notion and rumours

1 Like

Re: Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days by woodmood: 4:26am On Jun 06, 2017
obailala:
what Exactly is the FGs claim you heard?... Last I remember, FG withdrew his import licence for cement; cement is something Nigeria now exports so I'm not sure there's anything wrong with banning importation. Ibeto is currently building his own cement plant somewhere (I think in Ebonyi).

Good response from you.
People like him will never follow the trend of events but are quick to know that FG favours one bussiness man more than their tribes men. Engage them constructively and they get stuck.
The patern of argument would not have been like this if others have supported him by saying the same thing happened to Emeka Offor,similar thing happened to Ilodibe etcetera.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.