Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. (3265 Views)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
30th December 2018 will make it 10 good years I traditionally married,
(30th December 2008), so far so good, it has been a wonderful experience.
My mom never told me of anything i will be seeing in my husbands house, I figured them out myself. Experience they say is the best teacher and it has taught me well.

He may not change;if there is anything you don’t like about your husband during courtship, and you know you can’t live with that for the rest of your life but you think he will probably change after marriage, my sister that only happens in Africa magic. Don’t say when you get married and with prayers he will change. Yes with prayers, he will definitely change but how patient will you be before God answers your prayers.

You are responsible and to be blamed for everything; my husband will blame me even when my kids fall sick; like it is my fault they are sick. If your husband falls sick too, it is your fault, if a business plan he never told you about fails, it is your fault, if your child is not doing well academically and otherwise, it is your fault. Just accept everything is your fault and you will have maximum peace. Dont argue, it is your fault he didnt wake up early for an appointment.
Always have water in your mouth when your husband is angry at you; heyyyyyyy. Which man wants his wife to talk back at him or talk while he is talking? A story was told of a woman that reported her husband to the reverend father for domestic violence, and the reverend gave her a bottle of holy water and instructed her to always put the holy water in her mouth anytime her husband is angry and shouting at her. This she does anytime the man gets angry and the violence stopped, the woman see more [url][/url]http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/04/by-gods-grace-30th-december-2018-will.html

2 Likes

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
I take exception to that.

We husbands are not demons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisdaymom:
My mom never told me of anything i will be seeing in my husbands house, I figured them out myself. Experience they say is the best teacher and it has taught me well.

He may not change;if there is anything you don’t like about your husband during courtship, and you know you can’t live with that for the rest of your life but you think he will probably change after marriage, my sister that only happens in Africa magic. Don’t say when you get married and with prayers he will change. Yes with prayers, he will definitely change but how patient will you be before God answers your prayers.

You are responsible and to be blamed for everything; my husband will blame me even when my kids fall sick; like it is my fault they are sick. If your husband falls sick too, it is your fault, if a business plan he never told you about fails, it is your fault, if your child is not doing well academically and otherwise, it is your fault. Just accept everything is your fault and you will have maximum peace. Dont argue, it is your fault he didnt wake up early for an appointment.
Always have water in your mouth when your husband is angry at you; heyyyyyyy. Which man wants his wife to talk back at him or talk while he is talking? A story was told of a woman that reported her husband to the reverend father for domestic violence, and the reverend gave her a bottle of holy water and instructed her to always put the holy water in her mouth anytime her husband is angry and shouting at her. This she does anytime the man gets angry and the violence stopped, the woman see more [url][/url]http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/04/by-gods-grace-30th-december-2018-will.html

Hmm so why is it ok for the husband to act that way
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's not all men that acts that way and it's not all wives that talks too much or talk back at their husbands. Respect should be mutual, anger management should be in place, correct and rebuke in love not in anger.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by daben1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope you'll ''warn'' your daughters?

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by stanflex222(f): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
useless trend

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Jadoskii(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well the same goes for the women too nd I can relate a lil bit..xo am currently dating dis chick..didn't know wat she was into until we started going out.dis girl follows boxing 24/7,she watches boxing match as if say na football....she almost knocked my incisors out wen I was sucking her right tiitt,she said she had warned me dat her right tiitt was getting bigger than the left..a drop of tear was forced outta my eye ,d punch/slap grazed me small..I no sabi as I go take end am nao...

2 Likes

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
daben1:
I hope you'll ''warn'' your daughters?
I'm already warning her
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by davidif: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Thisdaymom:

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by babyfaceafrica: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2017
And so?...nansense
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahahahahahahahahah
Jadoskii:
Well the same goes for the women too nd I can relate a lil bit..xo am currently dating dis chick..didn't know wat she was into until we started going out.dis girl follows boxing 24/7,she watches boxing match as if say na football....she almost knocked my incisors out wen I was sucking her right tiitt,she said she had warned me dat her right tiitt was getting bigger than the left..a drop of tear was forced outta my eye ,d punch/slap grazed me small..I no sabi as I go take end am nao...

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
you need to learn, be open to learning
babyfaceafrica:
And so?...nansense
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
man own better Na woman own worse pass...even if the man no won touch her she go lock im cloth and say u must kill me today.....

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by ashjay001(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thisdaymom:

Unfortunately, ur way is too passive! Some husbands, aint just worth it! They can frustrate Jesus christ!
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by babyfaceafrica: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Thisdaymom:
k
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Macgreat(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Someone said

"We husbands are not demons" grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
YOU GUYS ARE NOT DEMONS, YOU ARE GUYS ARE TRULY ANGELS
Macgreat:
Someone said

"We husbands are not demons" grin
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
FRUSTRATE JESUS CHRIST! WOW, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
ashjay001:

Unfortunately, ur way is too passive! Some husbands, aint just worth it! They can frustrate Jesus christ!

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
habsydiamond:
man own better Na woman own worse pass...even if the man no won touch her she go lock im cloth and say u must kill me today.....
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by ashjay001(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thisdaymom:
FRUSTRATE JESUS CHRIST! WOW, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Abi nowcheesy Like those moneychangers in d templesad

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
i tire oooo
ashjay001:

Abi nowcheesy Like those moneychangers in d templesad

1 Like

Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Are you sure your husband is not Buhari's son?
Re: I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. by Thisdaymom: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
hahahahahahahahahahah he is more tha Buharis son
xxxtedyxxx:
Are you sure your husband is not Buhari's son?

(1) (Reply)

Vanida6 Is This Truly You? / See The Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino(pics) / Police Officer's Hand Chopped Off With A Sword While Trying To Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.