Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom (41739 Views)

Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by doskie(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Where did we miss it
Oh my country!
for real the country is fuktup.
from beheading people to jungle justice to daily road accidents to just everything that says human life isnt sacred anymore.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by searay(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
scobaba:

Now this last line is the reason i think he was amputated. He is into politics. Was wondering how kidnappers will amputate somebody cos hes an oil worker.
He is not into politics. The security situation of that LGA is of a great concern. Today someone was cut into pieces. I mean all the parts being cut into different pieces
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
clems88:
Nigeria missed it when buhari was voted in angry
They are all the same. I'm just tired of all our politicians. The same cake having different icing.
I can't but weep for this country. It's so saddening and pathetic. No day passes by without this country being in the news for the wrong reasons. This is not what I want for myself, for my unborn children. I want a sane Nigeria. Is it too much to ask of our representatives
We would rather stand with Britain in her trying times whilst we sit on our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by YaksonFCA(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
So.sad. ThankGod for your lif
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by fortunes01: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Where did we miss it
Oh my country!

Azin ehn!
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
doskie:
for real the country is fuktup.
from beheading people to jungle justice to daily road accidents to just everything that says human life isnt sacred anymore.
Fuvkd up is understament. The situation of this country can not be explained neither can it be denied. I'm just tired. Where's our conscience
How do you render your fellow man handicappedWords fail me to express this. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by adecz: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
I heard of his kidnap,thank God he was released alive there's a serious political unrest in his village Ukana ofun LGA,i think he's a PDP chieftain

The report said he is an ExxonMobil
staff & you are thinking he is a PDP
Chieftain..

Brain dey pain you?
Abi u must make comments??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by NobleBeer(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
They cut off his right hand. He will have to relearn how to use the left. Sad but thank God for life
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by ocelot2006(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
He's the founder of a Polytechnic at Ukanafun, not an Exxon Mobil employee.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Ebije1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
JoBabs:
R.I.P bro

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Xblink(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
JoBabs:
R.I.P bro

Who b dis?.... Abi naa b dis?

U too RIP
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by raphy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:
cry I think I'd stop reading the news

but I can't

I'm such a news junkie
we are in same shoe .have been following the news since morning.its fun.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by dprinz99(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
He's a well known person to mie
Isn't a politician and I don't think he dreams to go into politics
Two of his sons only got married to top politicians daughters in the state(daughter of former commissioner and daughter if current adviser to president on house of assembly matters)
He's a correct man and I mean it .ive had an opportunity to sit with him and talk and believe u me,he's a rare gem
After resigning as Mobil supt,he went back home and established a classic polytechnic in their nearby community.
He's has employed a lot of persons,he feeds many poeple I just wonder y poeple could be so heartless
It's not suppose to be that man
Someone whose benevolence is his watchword,.
God will reward whoever has hand in his kidnap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by SalamRushdie: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
priceaction:
just wondering what will be happening in the next 10 years or more if this country woes keep on going unchecked. Just because you want quick money, see the heart of wicked youths.

It will be worse than Mexico where almost everybody that has a good job must have a bullet proof car and a gun
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
dprinz99:
Two of his sons only got married to top politicians daughters in the state(daughter of former commissioner and daughter if current adviser to president on house of assembly matters)
He's a correct man and I mean it .ive had an opportunity to sit with him and talk and believe u me,he's a rare gem
After resigning as Mobil supt,he went back home and established a classic polytechnic in their nearby community.
He's has employed a lot of persons,he feeds many poeple I just wonder y poeple could be so heartless

It must be his people that did this
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by lekbel09(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
the crime rate in Nigeria is alarming may God help us all
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Akan7: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
scobaba:

Now this last line is the reason i think he was amputated. He is into politics. Was wondering how kidnappers will amputate somebody cos hes an oil worker.

First, he's no longer working in ExxonMobil, he's retired. Now runs his own private Polytechnic. Secondly, he's NOT into politics!!!

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Sketch007(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
I've met with him. Formerly a worker of exon mobil. Now owns the sure foundation polytechnic in ukanafun lga. Too bad this happened to him. Thankful to God he made it out alive. He's really a nice man, this i know

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by hedonistic: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
dprinz99:

This is heartbreaking to say the least.

That's why I fully support jungle justice. I always have, as long as the culprits have been positively identified.

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by philosophie: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry Na wa oooo... Why will kidnappers cut off his right hand?

Which hand will he use in masturbating?

LOL, you gay?
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Stallione(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
I heard of his kidnap,thank God he was released alive there's a serious political unrest in his village Ukana ofun LGA,i think he's a PDP chieftain
You are too sweet and symbol of beauty.Are u from which tribe?
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by samodoh: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Gamesound:

He's not a politician I know him very well

Bro, can we talk. I am a Prosthetist. Can help him get a functional prosthesis (artificial limb)
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by sunnx(f): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
MAD PEOPLE FULL NAIRALAND grin grin
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by wadetaw202: 12:21am On Jun 06, 2017
subtlemee:

I hope they won't be dumb enough to turn this to political imbroglio
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by ArcFresky(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2017
ELDER DR? wetin... you look elderly already, and a lot of people twice younger than you have doctorate degrees.....

my only issue with you is all these your titles. God heal you shaa..
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
To Whoever has hand or d mans hand in this Kidnap

...help me finish d rest
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by oyienootieno: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2017
And some idiots will come and preach against jungle justice when a criminal is caught... Thunder fire una hands wey una take they type.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Gerrard59(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Bobby4090:
No wonder ExxonMobil has refused to relocate its HQ to Akwa Ibom. Wicked set of militants n kidnappers

Rarity here.

Or are individuals not kidnapped and killed in Lagos? You cannot use ONE rarely occurred incident to rubbish the safest state East of the Niger.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by oyienootieno: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Stallione:
You are too sweet and symbol of beauty.Are u from which tribe?

If you are not a blogger abeg start now. Chaii see as you package settleme i rush check her profile thinking i will see one slay queen not knowing na one basira with heavy make up.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Jabioro: 1:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Let there be law from both FG and SG for kidnappers to be amputated...
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by rafindo(m): 1:25am On Jun 06, 2017
And they want the oil company to relocate their headquarters. The truth about successful business is that it strive where the environment is friendly. Illogical fellow will always tell that government is not providing an enabling environment why they want to force some oil coy into an unfriendly environment. Stupidity in Nigeria is usually served with foolish that why we a zoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.