Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom (41740 Views)

Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Tedassie(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2017
subtlemee:
I heard of his kidnap,thank God he was released alive there's a serious political unrest in his village Ukana ofun LGA,i think he's a PDP chieftain
Ukanafun is an LGA...not a village.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by bigclem22: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
Na wa oooo...
Why will kidnappers cut off his right hand?

Which hand will he use in masturbating?

nawaooooo

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by bellotaofeek: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2017
And some ppl will yell if these animals are caught & treated based on jungle logistics
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by IdJack(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2017
He is not a politician, probably enemies of progress in disguise as kidnappers.

The Man has a Private Polytechnic, and the school did their first Matriculation some months ago.

Thank God for his release.

subtlemee:
I heard of his kidnap,thank God he was released alive there's a serious political unrest in his village Ukana ofun LGA,i think he's a PDP chieftain
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by JoBabs(m): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2017
emeijeh:

You OK bro?

No vex oooo..... na mistake...
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by JoBabs(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Xblink:

Who b dis?.... Abi naa b dis?

U too RIP

No vex... na mistake
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by JoBabs(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=Ebije1 post=57231921][/quote]

No vex oooo... na mistake before u unleash the dragon...
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by gameboyo: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Gamesound:

He's not a politician I know him very well
Met this man in 2009,such a wonderful man I can say. The way he attended to me and treated me was so unique, then I was on internship with a commercial bank in eket. He attends QIC
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by gameboyo: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2017
ocelot2006:
He's the founder of a Polytechnic at Ukanafun, not an Exxon Mobil employee.
He's an employee of mobil, as at 2009,he was in Cameron
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by bizzibodi(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2017
clems88:
Nigeria missed it when buhari was voted in angry
my frd leave buhari out of this!kidnapping started during pdp era.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by clems88(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2017
bizzibodi:

my frd leave buhari out of this!kidnapping started during pdp era.
my friend you are not talking
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Ladipodeal: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Build up towards such wicked act are happening right in our presence and remain completely unchecked and being celebrated by most/all.
All over Nigeria people now celebrate so called yahoo-yahoo and other means of making illicit money. They are every where now from secondary school student, undergraduate, NYSCmembers, unemployed/ underemployed youth and some family men. All they think is to make money and live like celebrities. Nice recent song "kin Sha ti lowo" summarize it all.
They can do anything to make free money under the guise of yahoo.
Security agent are mainly concerned by settlement they get from them. If this remain unchecked Nigeria will be deep shot in years to come due to our inaction.
That fine yahoo boy/girl being celebrated is a potential kidnapper/accomplice, informat or armed robber when he/she is broke.
I pity this nation

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by glossy6(f): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2017
JoBabs:
R.I.P bro
Are you crazy?
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Tecno66: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2017
End time things. Wickedness taken to new heights. May those who did this never know peace. The seed they sowed in this man's life, their children's children will harvest from it. If the man is a right handed person then they have ended his carrier. Kidnappers deserve to be roasted alive.
rem44:
Photos have emerged of Dr Idongesit Udom,an ExxonMobil worker who was kidnapped and his hand amputated by the kidnappers. He took to social media to thank Akwa Ibom state Governor,members of his executive council and others who helped in his release. Attached here are his before and after photos.What a wicked world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-photos-of-exxonmobil-staffdr.html
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Nickymezor(f): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Let there be law from both FG and SG for kidnappers to be amputated...
Seconded.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by czaratwork: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
wickedness in the highest order.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Konskott(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
... and the criminals are walking about free without any arrest and prosecution. In London, perpetrators of the recent blast/attacks were apprehended within few hours after the incident. In Nigeria, it will take years and in Akwa Ibom, it will take centuries.
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by kjhova(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2017
scobaba:

Now this last line is the reason i think he was amputated. He is into politics. Was wondering how kidnappers will amputate somebody cos hes an oil worker.

Kidnappers in Mexico, believed to be Los Zeta operatives, once kidnapped the teenage son of one of the wealthiest men in the country and demanded stupendous ransome beyond the reach of the wealthy man. To force payment, they began chopping off the boy's fingers every 3 days that the money didn't arrive. The father was forced to liquidate much of his assets and procure syndicated loans against his remainder assets to ransome his son after 3 fingers had been chopped off!

I can't remember the details (names, year etc) and too busy right now to google search. However I know it was a touching story when Time Magazine carried it couppla years back.

Professional kidnappers are one of the most villainous criminals you can ever imagine!
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Stallione(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
oyienootieno:

If you are not a blogger abeg start now. Chaii see as you package settleme i rush check her profile thinking i will see one slay queen not knowing na one basira with heavy make up.
Abeg i no no wetin u dey yan oo lipsrsealed
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by introvertious: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
I HOPE U CAN DEFEND THIS COMMENT. @JOBABS
JoBabs:
R.I.P bro
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by jpphilips(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
On lighter note, these old men are still holding on to the best jobs in the country yet people think the politicians should let go cos they are too old?
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by sshalom(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Man's wickedness knows no bounds. Why amputate a fellow human being?
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by oyienootieno: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Stallione:
Abeg i no no wetin u dey yan oo lipsrsealed

I bet you do
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Stallione(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
oyienootieno:

I bet you do
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... cool
Re: Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom by Stallione(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
oyienootieno:

I bet you do
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.