Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary (24684 Views)

Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by LeanonGOD(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Heartless.
win3k:
I will not rule out drug dealing, ibo people are the most killed Nigerian passport holders despite being a small portion of the Nigerian population!
The obituaries are usually that they are good citizens loved by some community. What really triggered the deaths are usually left out!

I never heard of Nigerian passport holders being killed in a tiny country of 350,000 people called Blize until ibos started dealing drugs there...all of a sudden it is reported as attack on Nigerians but when I contacted one of the judges office they sent me some links with ibo names on it!

Anytime an ibo person dies, look closer for the real cause. Majority of them are drug dealers anywhere you find them!

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by MissShakara: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is really sad. May his gentle soul rest in peace! The wife and kids shall find solace in God, he alone will comfort them.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by win3k: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
LeanonGOD:
You have Absolutely no conscience - the deceased left behind a wife and 3 kids, the last one is just 3 months and all you could offer was pure nonsense, do you have hyena's blood running in your veins? You should be ashamed of yourself.
quote author=win3k post=57244804]I will not rule out drug dealing, ibo people are the most killed Nigerian passport holders despite being a small portion of the Nigerian population!
The obituaries are usually that they are good citizens loved by some community. What really triggered the deaths are usually left out!

I never heard of Nigerian passport holders being killed in a tiny country of 350,000 people called Blize until ibos started dealing drugs there...all of a sudden it is reported as attack on Nigerians but when I contacted one of the judges office they sent me some links with ibo names on it!

Anytime an ibo person dies, look closer for the real cause. Majority of them are drug dealers anywhere you find them!

I don't care, I have enough research and data on ibo people and how they operate globally! I WILL NOT RULE OUT DRUGS!

He was not the only person around there, the truth on why he was selected should be investigated and will come out during the trial!

I seriously suspect drugs, he was either selling in that guys territory or a deal went bad!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by gentleiphy: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
win3k:

I don't care, I have enough research and data on ibo people and how they operate globally! I WILL NOT RULE OUT DRUGS!

He was not the only person around there, the truth on why he was selected should be investigated and will come out during the trial!

I seriously suspect drugs, he was either selling in that guys territory or a deal went bad!

[b][b]When people comment at times you know how they reason and think...you just read a whole lot people that knew this guy said about him and all you could spew out here is rubbish...you read he was a student in a college enrolled for his nursing program,you read comments from his instructors and you read he just left class about going home to go and meet his wife when he was stabbed and you read it was an unprovoked attack on an innocent man and you also read he came to this country 18 months ago,an engineer by profession and you sat down in your rotten home to spew rubbish from your ass...your own death story would be worse than that...if you reason with your brain and not from your ass you would also have read that the attacker is known to police as criminal who just moved from BC to Calgary...even if you so daft and too stupid the little brief timhortons gave about his relationship with this guy should have told you if he was a drug whatever ...

you called him a drug dealer and yet you used the language only drug dealers like you know..how do you there is a drug territory if you are not one...maybe the school where he just left is the drug territory and if you don't know let people that live in Calgary tutor you about where bowvalley college and the ctrain station platform is...city hall ctrain platform is at the entrance of the college where he attends class..so coming out from the school unto the platform is his drug territory abi..mumu

if drug is what you do..everybody is not like you...
i worked previously together with the deceased and know him better than what you spilled here..instead of sending your sympathy to the beareaved wife and 3 kids you are here talking rubbish..

Thanks for those here who showed concern and sympathy..we will keep visiting the family in NW..[/b][color=#000099][/color].[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by babakura(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by win3k: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
gentleiphy:

[b][b]When people comment at times you know how they reason and think...you just read a whole lot people that knew this guy said about him and all you could spew out here is rubbish...you read he was a student in a college enrolled for his nursing program,you read comments from his instructors and you read he just left class about going home to go and meet his wife when he was stabbed and you read it was an unprovoked attack on an innocent man and you also read he came to this country 18 months ago,an engineer by profession and you sat down in your rotten home to spew rubbish from your ass...your own death story would be worse than that...if you reason with your brain and not from your ass you would also have read that the attacker is known to police as criminal who just moved from BC to Calgary...even if you so daft and too stupid the little brief timhortons gave about his relationship with this guy should have told you if he was a drug whatever ...

you called him a drug dealer and yet you used the language only drug dealers like you know..how do you there is a drug territory if you are not one...maybe the school where he just left is the drug territory and if you don't know let people that live in Calgary tutor you about where bowvalley college and the ctrain station platform is...city hall ctrain platform is at the entrance of the college where he attends class..so coming out from the school unto the platform is his drug territory abi..mumu

if drug is what you do..everybody is not like you...
i worked previously together with the deceased and know him better than what you spilled here..instead of sending your sympathy to the beareaved wife and 3 kids you are here talking rubbish..

Thanks for those here who showed concern and sympathy..we will keep visiting the family in NW..[/b][color=#000099][/color].[/b]

Like I said, I will wait for the court proceedings and what the perpetrator has to say about their encounter!
I have read too many ibo obituaries and how crucial info on the deaths are left out because of stupid religious-sympathy and ibo acceptance of criminality!

I don't care what you say, I will not rule out drugs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Choplyf(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
win3k:

Like I said, I will wait for the court proceedings and what the perpetrator has to say about their encounter!
I have read too many ibo obituaries and how crucial info on the deaths are left out because of stupid religious-sympathy and ibo acceptance of criminality!

You must be very stupid for the foolish and insensitive comment you've been passing around on here......If you must display a full fledge of your crass idiocy and daft research, why not open another thread to constructively and objectively deliberate on such symposium, rather than spewing trash up and down on a grieving thread.

You're a very bitter person I must say, I've got just one advice for you

Get a life.

Ode, oponu ayerada, afofun gbemu, omo alejatijati.
Just bleep off already, Low Lifer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Timhortons:
He came with 2kids from naija and the third child is 3months old,the wife just had him a couple of months in calgary.We visited the wife today and she is still in shock.May the good lord give her and the family the courage to bear this irreplaceable loss.
is this kind of attack rampant over there
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by win3k: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Choplyf:

You must be very stupid for the foolish and insensitive comment you've been passing around on here......If you must display a full fledge of your crass idiocy and daft research, why not open another thread to constructively and objectively deliberate on such symposium, rather than spewing trash up and down on a grieving thread.

You're a very bitter person I must say, I've got just one advice for you

Get a life.

Ode, oponu ayerada, afofun gbemu, omo alejatijati.
Just bleep off already, Low Lifer.

I don't care and you can feck off,
I will treat these sorts of ibo deaths as drug or crime related until proven otherwise...
so piss off!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Timhortons: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
highrise07:

It is actually very strange to me and most people cos most native here beg for spare change but they are not actually violent.I personally think that the culprit was under influence of hard drugs cos he did the harm on one side of the train station and ran over to enter train going the opposite direction,If actually it was drug related or planned he would have use a bike or personal car to escape.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Qc1(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2017
highrise07:

I've been living here for over 20 years and I've never seen or heard anything like this before. Calgary is a safe heaven. Canada is the safest country in the world. However only God can guarantee ones safety at all times.

By the way, when the police apprehended the culprit and asked him why? He said he doesn't event know the guy and never seen or met him before he incident and the dead guy didn't do anything to aggravate the attack.(na Satan work ooo...as some naija will quickly claim.)

Below is the picture of the deceased and his wife. R.I.P

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by LeanonGOD(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2017
For God's sake, why are you so tribalistic?. No one with the brain of a goat would go so low. You need an urgent deliverance from an under-bridge pastor. SMH.
win3k:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
win3k:

Your death will be worse than his. Mark my words today!
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by win3k: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Duch2010:

Your death will be worse than his. Mark my words today!

yours will be even worse...like an animal, you m0nkey
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Choplyf(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
win3k:

I don't care and you can feck off,
I will treat these sorts of ibo deaths as drug or crime related until proven otherwise...
so piss off!

This will be the last mention you'll get from me and I won't further dignify you with any response.

You're suffering from a chronic antisocial personality disorder.
Seek for help Asap.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
win3k:

yours will be even worse...like an animal, you m0nkey

How can any sane human being reason like you just did? It has only one explanation: Your IQ is below imbecility level. Once again, your death will be horrible! It is sooner than you expect! Goat!
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by win3k: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
Duch2010:

How can any sane human being reason like you just did? It has only one explanation: Your IQ is below imbecility level. Once again, your death will be horrible! It is sooner than you expect! Goat!

And you are a m0nkey, you will die before me...like an animal in the streets and rot there.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Mcslize: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2017
salford1:

The culprit was arrested within minutes.

That's bad news. Why will they still leave such a mad junkie man with bad records among sane people? They supposed keep such a person in check or lock him in jail other wise ,he will continue to kill people. Cuz say d junkie is a white they don't wanna lock him up shey?
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by JESUnifemi4eva: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amen

kechywillz:
Imagine, person go just dey go on him own, trouble go dey find am,May we not be victim of circumstance in Jesus name amen
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by Timhortons: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
There was fundraising @ our work place yesterday for the family of Nicolas and it TURNED out very well.
The refreshment was served by the team lead in all department and I saw the Vice President from Toronto serving drinks.
They sold raffle tickets for so many items to raise funds,Heard unofficially that the wake keep is on 21st of July,and burial next day.
If you wish to contribute to the family ,type his name on Facebook and make your cheerful donations as a GOFUNDME account has been set up for him.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by twentyfourseven: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Timhortons:
There was fundraising @ our work place yesterday for the family of Nicolas and it TURNED out very well.
The refreshment was served by the team lead in all department and I saw the Vice President from Toronto serving drinks.
They sold raffle tickets for so many items to raise funds,Heard unofficially that the wake keep is on 21st of July,and burial next day.
If you wish to contribute to the family ,type his name on Facebook and make your cheerful donations as a GOFUNDME account has been set up for him.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
win3k:

Your corpse deserves to be fed to dogs and pigs. You low life scoundrel. I never knew people can be this Stupid and Foolish. undecided bloody bastard.
Re: Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary by j1mmy: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Your corpse deserves to be fed to dogs and pigs. You low life scoundrel. I never knew people can be this Stupid and Foolish. undecided bloody bastard.

Your live body should be fed to dogs, pigs, worms, vultures and wild animals while you are still alive you monkey!

You are a brainless ape that deserve to be labelled animal instead of human - filth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa After His Wife Left Him -Graphic / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.