Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose (2138 Views)

Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / How Eji-ogbe Used Ifa Wand [iroke-ifa] To Perform Great Miracles / Oogun Inu Rirun Ti Ki Ise Ogbe-inu To Daju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by amor4ce(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by amor4ce(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by PastorAIO: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
The odu says nothing works in nigeria because of infiltration of foreign beliefs abi?
What about when there were no foreign beliefs? When we were selling ourselves, brothers and sisters, elders and children, for slaves? Is that when things were working because there were no foreign beliefs then?

Don't mind me o, I'm just too cynical for all these things. I love the aesthetics of Ifa etc, but I deplore the state of the practitioners (though not all). This one just looks like they are using the dire state of the country draw customers with a fake assed superficial explanation of why things are failing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by amor4ce(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kindly try not to be myopic but to make observations with critical awareness. The insect within the vegetable that eats the vegetable is foreign and the vegetable is its host. Noted in that write-up is an acknowledgement of the presence of enemies within have been born among their host and use this to pollute. For instance they caused and intra-tribal warfares. The means with which they achieved this is also explained therein.

I thank you for your perusal. Do read it again and thoroughly this time around.

By the way, a traits of my personal odu include the gift of an all-round perspective and showing direction, like a compass, to others to enable them find what they seek.
Re: Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by PastorAIO: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
I read the OP. True I didn't follow the link but the part that I addressed was written in the OP. How can it be alien beliefs that were messing us up when we were already messed up before adopting alien beliefs.

It is just a simple matter of logic. Our problem cannot be due to following alien beliefs, and anyway there is no such thing as 'alien' to the Witness of all of creation. What hasn't he seen before?
So my conclusion is that the cause of the problem is not due to 'alien beliefs'. to me it just sounds like some cult that is feeling bitter that some other cults have come to give them competition.

Meanwhile, just across the western border of nigeria is a country that has fully embraced traditional religions as the National religion. I'm talking about Benin Republic. Are their prayers working better than Nigeria's own?

I'm just being critical not myopic. I feel that the problems we have in africa are a lot deeper than angry deities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odun Ifa Agbaye (world Ifa Festival) 2017 - Ogbe Ose by amor4ce(m): 4:52am On Jun 30, 2017
When this present Ile-Ifẹ was founded, rhere was no alien belief. When some banished persons founded their own setlement, invented their own oriṣa and began spreading lies which were accepted by the others who should have known better, chaos began to take hold. The lies were alien to our constitution and were never from our founding fathers.

This and more are addressed and elucidated in the write-up.

If some persons were banished from Ọrun by Olodumare and have been living among us, they would have been doing the same things that led to theirinirial banishment. It is known that the Iyami are eníyán have no place for them in Ọrun, according to Odi Meji (see "THE YOEUBA IMAGE OF THE WITCH" by Raymond Prince, Journal of Mental Science 107 (449) 1961). Olodumare expelled them. Seven of them escaped the flood and these ones and their kind are called Iyami, and they worked non-stop to bring back their ki d in rhe flesh. The stories from ancient Greece about their deities abducting and raping women who then begat offspring for them aren't myths but actual events. Their prison is aja ilẹ (the underworld, netherworld). Iyami are Ajẹ but not all Iyami are Ajẹ as only the rebels among them were expelled, and all Ajẹ are both males and females. But among iṣẹṣe lies have been spread that all Ajẹ are Iyami, all Ajẹ are females, that there are iyamis of orun, that the "iya-" in iyami is "mother" whereas the pronunciation differs as seen in rhe root "-ya" which is the verb "to pervert, divert, stray", etc. Ayami Oṣoronga is Edi who was created as their leader and is the Devil. They are his body and are the Iyami Eṣoronga. They are not "great mothers" but perverters. Olodumare created the Ajẹ to regulate entropy (chaos) and this is the only way they can exercise their being. While the upright Ajẹ use this to maintain balance, rhe iyami are lawless and use this to enslave, dominate and fill with chaos. Now, what so you think would be the result of offering ipese to the iyami rather than the faithful ajẹ? Is that not akin to feeding and empowering te enemy? Chaos which is unbridled lawlessness is the only result. Since they are perverters, they pervert the truth and thus infiltrate the land with alien beliefs.

I hope you are getting it now. Edi is the black hole. The true itumọ (etymology; Greek etymon) of Oṣoronga is mentioned in that write-up, and many revelations about rhem have been provided in that blog.

They have been trying till date to quench me permanently. They stole all of my Ifa during my itefa compound of their leader who is a globally accepted babalawo, and my father's too. They have been doing their utmost best to prevent me from learning Ifa. I've been narrating all these on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Christianity Is The Only True Religion / When Will Christians Get Sense? I Am SINCERELY Concerned / Flogging Children: Is It Scriptural Or Cultural Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.